FDA Issues Emergency Authorization for the Use of Hydroxychloroquine to Combat Coronavirus

God Bless Donald Trump.
Think how bad the USA would have looked at this point with the virus if the old hag was in the Oval Office.
No I'm not into Nazi Wannabbee brain dead dictators but the right sure is.
Of course you're not. :rolleyes-41:
I bet you voted for the old hag, and then have the nerve to post what you did.:auiqs.jpg:
Your uglyness proves my point , There is no politition on either side of the fence that isn't 100 times better then the pile of shit you picked for your leader. You people are literally the laughing stock of the world. Picking the screaming carrot as your leader is pitiful , embarrassing and lacks any form of reason.
I'll take that as a deflection from the truth. got it
Look on the bright side, JB, Trump will be gone in Jan. 2025.
Try saying something for once , give you a little secret , no one cares what you think of me and it would be hard to find a person that has the capacity to think to care what you say either. Just silly little nasty trivial garbage. Here's your God telling everyone to take his miracle drug, He says what the heck you have nothing to loose. From a mental midget that is being told everyday by people who have a brain that there is serious side effect. Can anything be more stupid then that. Now thats a lesson for you, I'm saying something you aren't/ Get it.

"Hydroxychloroquine, which is already available commercially in the United States, is commonly used to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. The drug also has been touted as a therapy for coronavirus by an unusual assortment of investors, TV correspondents and even some advisers to the White House — including some advocates who overstated their claims and credentials — and been championed by guests on Fox News. "

Hope it works...

Clearly you didn't bother to read the initial study...

Rather, you just take a like minded liberal at HuffPo's word for it...

I said I hope it works. Clearly you didn't bother to read the post you responded to.

That's like a qualifier to a doomsday proclimation....

Hope it works.

Its doubtful it will. Considering it's indicated for arthritis...it's easy to assume that the aged populations--the ones most susceptible to the virus--are already on the drug. It doesn't seem to be stopping the virus in that age group. Why some think it will stop the disease in younger people seems to be wishful thinking.

If it was working; the aged persons wouldn't be dying. That is anecdotal of course. I hope it works.

Well, I hope it does too...But, where are you getting your stats on whether or not it is helping older patients survive the virus? That's not what I have heard....

You haven't heard that the virus is killing predominantly older infected populations? Some of whom, undoubtedly, are taking the drug for arthritis?
It doesn't help all arthritis. Just rheumatoid arthritis.
They have been using this on everything for years , if it worked we would know about it. You people garbage in garbage out.

Well that also makes sense since left wingers are extremely ignorant useful idiots many of who hate themselves for various reasons ...
Funny you are the one that said Scumbag saved the country with this medication. and it is total comedy. so tell us why we should even care what you contribute after that clown act.

Lol you're such brainwashed obedient simpletons...sad pathetic little creature ...which along with the low iq also contributes to the self loathing

Ask any third or second worlder what he thinks about left wing white western males ...they usually start by laughing

I mean ya cant disagree with em dat would be wacist lol
Trump ,France ,and Australia save the world !
This is like the fifth treatment showing promise
The country is led by a mental midget and is supported by his fellow mental midgets. All being racist, homophobic, Chauvinistic Xenophobic, Islamophobic, fascist and 100% controlled by hatred.
Trump is controlled by the democratic party?

Apparently so. He signed off on $2T in deficit spending. How does a conservative President do that?

God Bless Donald Trump.
Think how bad the USA would have looked at this point with the virus if the old hag was in the Oval Office.
I bet you voted for the old hag, and then have the nerve to post what you did.:auiqs.jpg:
Your uglyness proves my point , There is no politition on either side of the fence that isn't 100 times better then the pile of shit you picked for your leader. You people are literally the laughing stock of the world. Picking the screaming carrot as your leader is pitiful , embarrassing and lacks any form of reason.
Try saying something for once , give you a little secret , no one cares what you think of me and it would be hard to find a person that has the capacity to think to care what you say either. Just silly little nasty trivial garbage. Here's your God telling everyone to take his miracle drug, He says what the heck you have nothing to loose. From a mental midget that is being told everyday by people who have a brain that there is serious side effect. Can anything be more stupid then that. Now thats a lesson for you, I'm saying something you aren't/ Get it.

And yet anyone with an ounce of integrity would know that is not what Trump said but your spin on the subject matter as usual!

No one side there was no side effects unless you do it the Progressive way and make a Fish Tank Cleaner Martini and if so then the side effect is certain death if not treated for your stupidity quickly.

As for the drug Trump is alluding to it has been used for decades and it has side effects like all drugs do, and to say " Well it might kill me so I an not taking it because Trump is Orange and bad man " is your right but if your doctor says it is that or die, well in my personal opinion don't take it and save society from those like you.

So if your doctor says it is that medication or death my bet is you will not take it because of your hatred for Trump!

Again, the Doctor saying it and not Trump!

God Bless Donald Trump.
There is side effects to every drug, JB. You have been name calling several people on this thread.
Funny how you dish it out but, get all offended when it comes back to you. Typical liberal

"Hydroxychloroquine, which is already available commercially in the United States, is commonly used to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. The drug also has been touted as a therapy for coronavirus by an unusual assortment of investors, TV correspondents and even some advisers to the White House — including some advocates who overstated their claims and credentials — and been championed by guests on Fox News. "

Hope it works...

I said I hope it works. Clearly you didn't bother to read the post you responded to.

Hope it works.

Its doubtful it will. Considering it's indicated for arthritis...it's easy to assume that the aged populations--the ones most susceptible to the virus--are already on the drug. It doesn't seem to be stopping the virus in that age group. Why some think it will stop the disease in younger people seems to be wishful thinking.

If it was working; the aged persons wouldn't be dying. That is anecdotal of course. I hope it works.

Well, I hope it does too...But, where are you getting your stats on whether or not it is helping older patients survive the virus? That's not what I have heard....

You haven't heard that the virus is killing predominantly older infected populations? Some of whom, undoubtedly, are taking the drug for arthritis?
They have been using this on everything for years , if it worked we would know about it. You people garbage in garbage out.

Well that also makes sense since left wingers are extremely ignorant useful idiots many of who hate themselves for various reasons ...
Funny you are the one that said Scumbag saved the country with this medication. and it is total comedy. so tell us why we should even care what you contribute after that clown act.

Lol you're such brainwashed obedient simpletons...sad pathetic little creature ...which along with the low iq also contributes to the self loathing

Ask any third or second worlder what he thinks about left wing white western males ...they usually start by laughing

The country is led by a mental midget and is supported by his fellow mental midgets. All being racist, homophobic, Chauvinistic Xenophobic, Islamophobic, fascist and 100% controlled by hatred.

Apparently so. He signed off on $2T in deficit spending. How does a conservative President do that?
He wants another 2 trillion for infrastructure work, His tax cut got blamed for increase deficit and the right had the gaul to say it was SS medicare medicaid and welfare that was the problem not the tax cut. These Nazi Wannabees are dangerous and The rights leader is by far this countries biggest threat and in my opinion this countries biggest enemy.

God Bless Donald Trump.

And yet anyone with an ounce of integrity would know that is not what Trump said but your spin on the subject matter as usual!

No one side there was no side effects unless you do it the Progressive way and make a Fish Tank Cleaner Martini and if so then the side effect is certain death if not treated for your stupidity quickly.

As for the drug Trump is alluding to it has been used for decades and it has side effects like all drugs do, and to say " Well it might kill me so I an not taking it because Trump is Orange and bad man " is your right but if your doctor says it is that or die, well in my personal opinion don't take it and save society from those like you.

So if your doctor says it is that medication or death my bet is you will not take it because of your hatred for Trump!

Again, the Doctor saying it and not Trump!
Good God man the last person a sane person would take any advice from is this mentally ill chronic liar. 17,000 verified lies since the puss bag came into office. No I don;t think I will take his advise on anything. in fact logic would suggest that anything he says it would be best to do the opposite. This pig cares nothing about anyone other then himself.[/QUOTE]

As many as 4,000 seriously ill coronavirus patients in New York are being treated with the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine, state health officials say.

President Trump has touted hydroxychloroquine as a potential life-saver, although there is no widespread scientific evidence to date showing it helps battle COVID-19.

But Gov. Andrew Cuomo last month said health care providers in the state would be using the drug in combination with the antibiotic Zithromax, or azithromycin, for some last-ditch cases, based on potentially promising research.

“Time is of the essence,’’ Albany University Public Health Dean David Holtgrave, who is on the state’s research team, said in a statement.

A state Health Department official said the DOH has shipped doses of hydroxychloroquine to 56 hospitals across New York, distributing enough “to treat 4,000 patients to date.”

Patients have received doses as part of four- or 10-day regimens, officials said.

The University of Albany’s School of Public Health is observing the drug’s impact on the patients, and its preliminary study could come back in weeks instead of the usual months, officials said.

There are also clinical trials being conducted to see whether the drug can help block transmission.

NYU Langone Medical School is conducting a random trial with a $9.5 million grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

God Bless Donald Trump.
There is side effects to every drug, JB. You have been name calling several people on this thread.
Funny how you dish it out but, get all offended when it comes back to you. Typical liberal
sorry buddy you are just to boring. I'll wait until you contribute something.

Hope it works...
You hope it don't.

AGAIN, please refer to post #3 in this thread. That would be fantastic.....
How can Trump be BOTH not responsible, but also be the savior of everything?
Listen you, unless Trump is bedside forcing these drugs down your throat, then you got nothing. Right to try is amazing, and you better be glad there is hope when in many cases there is none. Get some kind of decency to yourself, and have some respect and care for the sick and dying.

If people like you caused a delay in these things all because of your hate filled politics, then shame on you along with anyone else who is like you.

This is how Scum bags stupid ideas always turn out , people will die from taking hydroxychloroquine
and people will die for not being able to get it for a disease that it actually can help. When you are incompetent and care nothing about anyone else, you say stupid things like this clown does,. The right leader and God scum bag is by far this countries biggest threat.

Listen you, unless Trump is bedside forcing these drugs down your throat, then you got nothing. Right to try is amazing, and you better be glad there is hope when in many cases there is none. Get some kind of decency to yourself, and have some respect and care for the sick and dying.

If people like you caused a delay in these things all because of your hate filled politics, then shame on you along with anyone else who is like you.
When there is two lines, one says for the stupid and one says for the others , why does the right always pick the stupid line.

When there is two lines, one says for the stupid and one says for the others , why does the right always pick the stupid line.
If you keep using your stupid lines here, it is my hope that one day you will finally wise up enough to figure out that you are the problem (not others here), and that you finally realize that you are just a petty agitator that people just scoff at, and then laugh at when you write the stuff that you write. Give it up already.

FDA Issues Emergency Authorization for the Use of Hydroxychloroquine to Combat Coronavirus Effective Immediately…
Posted on March 29, 2020 by sundance
Well, well, well…. After the media went bananas trying to refute President Trump several weeks ago after he spoke optimistically about the potential for a malaria medication called chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine to be used to combat the coronavirus, today the FDA has approved its use.

Ya know he was putting the screws to the no good lecherous filthy rat burrecrats at fda

It's like......I dunno having a real leader

I was running bribe scenarios in my head on how to get this shit.....just in case

You left something out. It can not be prescribed yet. Legally.
Another trumpscrewup.

If you keep using your stupid lines here, it is my hope that one day you will finally wise up enough to figure out that you are the problem (not others here), and that you finally realize that you are just a petty agitator that people just scoff at, and then laugh at when you write the stuff that you write. Give it up already.
Yep, jbander IS one of THE dumbest posters I've seen on these threads. HIDEOUSLY stupid when it comes to ANYTHING political. Quite sad.

Nobody said the stuff works at all. Trump pushed this through because the PR for him would have been a disaster if he didn't. The arm twisting needed to get this done will eventually come out, and just be another example of Trump abusing his authority for PR purposes.

Leftists really, really, really, REALLY want this pandemic to go on and on and kill a lot of people

Why do you say such hateful things?

cause karen is really, really, really, REALLY out of her fucking mind with Trump Devotion Syndrome.

Hope it works...

Hope it works.

He wants another 2 trillion for infrastructure work, His tax cut got blamed for increase deficit and the right had the gaul to say it was SS medicare medicaid and welfare that was the problem not the tax cut. These Nazi Wannabees are dangerous and The rights leader is by far this countries biggest threat and in my opinion this countries biggest enemy.

Both parties are out to lunch on fiscal matters.

One difference is that whenever a democrat spends money, the Republicans shriek; when DEMs want some restrictions on the money Repubs spend, they shriek louder.

Hope it works...
You hope it don't.
Fuck you. Really, fuck off.

Forum List

Back