FDA Issues Emergency Authorization for the Use of Hydroxychloroquine to Combat Coronavirus

That is irrelevant. This is war. Days matter. Who cares if some more effective drug shows up in a few weeks or months? We need something that is proven effective NOW.
Your response confirms that you really don't believe the shat that you rightwingers are spewing about this BOGUS drug.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

That is irrelevant. This is war. Days matter. Who cares if some more effective drug shows up in a few weeks or months? We need something that is proven effective NOW.
Your response confirms that you really don't believe the shat that you rightwingers are spewing about this BOGUS drug.

Still one more time, please refer to to post #3 in this thread. Thank you one thousand times, OK MAYBE a hundred......

Still one more time, please refer to to post #3 in this thread. Thank you one thousand times, OK MAYBE a hundred......
I know you don't believe the BOGUS drug either, despite your stern efforts to present otherwise.

I know you don't believe the BOGUS drug either, despite your stern efforts to present otherwise.

STILL ONE ADDITIONAL time, refer to post #3 in this thread. Thank you SO, SO much!

OP, can you explain how Trump can simultaneously be both not responsible for anything, but also take credit for saving everyone?
It's my title and its havin the effect I wanted it to have on you
Lots of butthurt to go around....the entire left wing will be butthurt by sunrise

I was first one to report thais were the first to have success with anti virals..they used aids anti virals to some success ...go to corona thread first before you leftwing brainwashed retards start flapping yer lips in the breeze

"Hydroxychloroquine, which is already available commercially in the United States, is commonly used to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. The drug also has been touted as a therapy for coronavirus by an unusual assortment of investors, TV correspondents and even some advisers to the White House — including some advocates who overstated their claims and credentials — and been championed by guests on Fox News. "

Hope it works...
Again, please refer to post #3 in this thread. You're QUITE welcome.
That's Bloser the loser doing all he irritatingly can muster for a reply.

"Hydroxychloroquine, which is already available commercially in the United States, is commonly used to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. The drug also has been touted as a therapy for coronavirus by an unusual assortment of investors, TV correspondents and even some advisers to the White House — including some advocates who overstated their claims and credentials — and been championed by guests on Fox News. "

Hope it works...
PLEASE refer to post #3 in this thread, AGAIN. You're welcome, as always.

It's my title and its havin the effect I wanted it to have on you
Lots of butthurt to go around....the entire left wing will be butthurt by sunrise

I was first one to report thais were the first to have success with anti virals..they used aids anti virals to some success ...go to corona thread first before you leftwing brainwashed retards start flapping yer lips in the breeze
Interesting response.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny

Hope it works...

Now it's post 3? It was post 2 earlier.

Hope it works...

It's post #3, check it out ya knucklehead.

Hope it works...

It's post #3, check it out ya knucklehead.

I agree with you, Skye's post doesn't count. LOL

Don't take the wrong one!!!

That's my worry. Some yokel somewhere finds some in the medicine cabinet and starts popping them. This is the danger of non-physicians hyping drugs, the danger of non-dieticians hyping "super foods", the danger of non-professionals giving expert advice.

Even the blob stated in the OP's link that he didn't know if it would work. Of course that important caveat is buried by his supporters who are quick to praise and never criticize. Just look at the title of this thread!!!!

I'll quote Mac. Trumpism is ugly. In the light of a pandemic and a virus that is killing people...it could be deadly.

Don't take the wrong one!!!

Well that counts as retarded post of the morning

Its approved.... meaning those who are drowning in thier own KUNGFLUIDS get three scripts written by an m.d. and should be good to go

The french doctor who lost one patient out of his what was it? last 80 guniea pigs ? He lost one cause she was 86 and had other health issues

You have patients actually recovering ..recovered and virus free with drugs cocktails .....Literally proof standing or tweeting right before thier fucking eyes ...that's not proof

The fuckin frog doctor two whole different set of patients....works
Lennox hill ....nyc hospitals have some of the most brilliant doctors on the entire fucking planet

People fly in from around the planet to doctors in nyc ....lennox hill says this shit works ! Derp approve that shit rapido ! ....thanks to the frog doctor ,lennox hill ,presidnet Trump and all the people who had kung flu bio weapon screaming on the internet that this shit works

Is it any wonder why the idiots believe man made global warming ....zero proof ...zero science
Or that thiers more than 2 genders

They're anti science ...anti proof that this cocktail works

Third worlders make fun of western left wingers ...they think you're complete morons ........I agree with the mud hut peoples of the world

Dont worry Burger King still loves you

Last edited:
These drugs have been around a long time we already know they're pretty friggin safe .......you idiots can volunteer to take the new vaccine when it's ready

That'll be completely safe .....I mean what could possibly go wrong with a new vaccine :auiqs.jpg:

Nobody said the stuff works at all. Trump pushed this through because the PR for him would have been a disaster if he didn't. The arm twisting needed to get this done will eventually come out, and just be another example of Trump abusing his authority for PR purposes.

Leftists really, really, really, REALLY want this pandemic to go on and on and kill a lot of people

Nobody said the stuff works at all. Trump pushed this through because the PR for him would have been a disaster if he didn't. The arm twisting needed to get this done will eventually come out, and just be another example of Trump abusing his authority for PR purposes.

Leftists really, really, really, REALLY want this pandemic to go on and on and kill a lot of people
Of COURSE they do. The longer it goes on, the more they THINK it's hurting our president and his chances at re-election. Nothing could be further from the truth. I would bet that over 90% of those conservatives that voted for Trump in 2016 are even more likely to vote for him again BECAUSE of the way he's handled the Chinese Virus. I know I'M one of them among those that voted for him in 2016 that will definitely vote for him AGAIN.

Why do you say such hateful things?

Why do you say such hateful things?

Because I sadly understand Leftists.

Power. They want power. They will crack a few eggs to get it. It's for the "Greater good", you understand.

The greater good is the foundation of their belief system. It's never individual.

Forum List

Back