FDA Issues Emergency Authorization for the Use of Hydroxychloroquine to Combat Coronavirus

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
FDA Issues Emergency Authorization for the Use of Hydroxychloroquine to Combat Coronavirus Effective Immediately…
Posted on March 29, 2020 by sundance
Well, well, well…. After the media went bananas trying to refute President Trump several weeks ago after he spoke optimistically about the potential for a malaria medication called chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine to be used to combat the coronavirus, today the FDA has approved its use.

Ya know he was putting the screws to the no good lecherous filthy rat burrecrats at fda

It's like......I dunno having a real leader

I was running bribe scenarios in my head on how to get this shit.....just in case

Nobody said the stuff works at all. Trump pushed this through because the PR for him would have been a disaster if he didn't. The arm twisting needed to get this done will eventually come out, and just be another example of Trump abusing his authority for PR purposes.

Nobody said the stuff works at all. Trump pushed this through because the PR for him would have been a disaster if he didn't. The arm twisting needed to get this done will eventually come out, and just be another example of Trump abusing his authority for PR purposes.
He-he! Please refer to post #3 in this thread. Thanks a WHOLE lot!

Last edited:
"Hydroxychloroquine, which is already available commercially in the United States, is commonly used to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. The drug also has been touted as a therapy for coronavirus by an unusual assortment of investors, TV correspondents and even some advisers to the White House — including some advocates who overstated their claims and credentials — and been championed by guests on Fox News. "

Hope it works...

"Hydroxychloroquine, which is already available commercially in the United States, is commonly used to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. The drug also has been touted as a therapy for coronavirus by an unusual assortment of investors, TV correspondents and even some advisers to the White House — including some advocates who overstated their claims and credentials — and been championed by guests on Fox News. "

Hope it works...
Again, please refer to post #3 in this thread. You're QUITE welcome.

Last edited:

Hope it works...

Its acocktail it's not just the one

India uses the anti malaria with two other antiviral
They guy at Lennox hill was using malaria ,anti viral and something zinc ...I posted em both on the corona thread

1585056724444.png

If you felt like that youd swallow the cock

And now the whole country can get it ...it dont matter
And then you kick this house of cards economy back into gear

not fair.png

Hope it works...

Its acocktail it's not just the one

India uses the anti malaria with two other antiviral
They guy at Lennox hill was using malaria ,anti viral and something zinc ...I posted em both on the corona thread

Hope it works. Doesn't sound promising.

How much money are you rightwingers willing to bet that the ultimate drug to cause this disease to get under control will have nothing to do w/the drug you're pushing in this thread now?

I'm willing to bet staying on this site.

Who's willing to take me up on it?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:
How much money are you rightwingers willing to bet that the ultimate drug to cause this disease to get under control will have nothing to do w/the drug you're pushing in this thread now?

I'm willing to bet staying on this thread.

Please refer to post #3 in this thread. Thank you VERY much.

OP, can you explain how Trump can simultaneously be both not responsible for anything, but also take credit for saving everyone?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I'm willing to bet staying on this site.

That is irrelevant. This is war. Days matter. Who cares if some more effective drug shows up in a few weeks or months? We need something that is proven effective NOW.

FDA Issues Emergency Authorization for the Use of Hydroxychloroquine to Combat Coronavirus Effective Immediately…
Posted on March 29, 2020 by sundance
Well, well, well…. After the media went bananas trying to refute President Trump several weeks ago after he spoke optimistically about the potential for a malaria medication called chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine to be used to combat the coronavirus, today the FDA has approved its use.

Ya know he was putting the screws to the no good lecherous filthy rat burrecrats at fda

It's like......I dunno having a real leader

I was running bribe scenarios in my head on how to get this shit.....just in case

Great news for coronavirus cadavers. The cadavers will be protected from malaria.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back