FDA asks federal judge to seal Pfizer vaccine data for 55 years

What badger finds remarkable about the Y25 genome are the insane multiple expressions of alanine, arginine and proline, reminiscent of the python nidovirus: RRRRR, of its spike protein.
Time to turn the tables.

Resistance is not futile and for those who are looking for ways to mitigate the damage done by already have taken the clot kill shot there are options others are using with good success. CDS

Time to turn the tables.

Resistance is not futile and for those who are looking for ways to mitigate the damage done by already have taken the clot kill shot there are options others are using with good success. CDS
Resistance will include information anarchy. Though when one goes to read the original published study for AstraZeneca’s chimpanzee virus and its precise original source in The Gambia that it got from Johns Hopkins, we run into identity-walls/pay-walls.

The Nu variant has a spike insertion at 214: EPE that was R in the non-mutated SARS-CoV-2 virus. The insane RRRRR sequence of the python nidovirius (worship of this snake in Africa for 70,000 years) looks nothing like an evolutionary jump but a regression. Then we see the sequences of this dipshit chimp adenovirus used in AstraZeneca and behold RRRRRRRR sequences. Recall that RRAR at position 681-5 precisely links to host range of SARS-CoV-2.

The Nu variant has a spike insertion at 214: EPE that was R in the non-mutated SARS-CoV-2 virus. The insane RRRRR sequence of the python nidovirius (worship of this snake in Africa for 70,000 years) looks nothing like an evolutionary jump but a regression. Then we see the sequences of this dipshit chimp adenovirus used in AstraZeneca and behold RRRRRRRR sequences. Recall that RRAR at position 681-5 precisely links to host range of SARS-CoV-2.
So. This is a variant from the vaccine from AstraZeneca. As the virus adapts around it to survive.?

Resistance will include information anarchy. Though when one goes to read the original published study for AstraZeneca’s chimpanzee virus and its precise original source in The Gambia that it got from Johns Hopkins, we run into identity-walls/pay-walls.
Won't last as their lies and deceit are falling apart quicker than they can shore it all up.

Those who have the spirit truth in them are many and they are being awakened more and more every day even if they were not already. Those who have been deceived are also waking up to the frauds that have been perpetrated against humanity. Ultimately attorneys will gather for the final slaughter of this massive beast who has deceived so many with their frauds. Gates and those like him who think they will be protected by their fake charities and such cannot win and keep their ill gotten booty.

In the meantime, the Pedophile prepares to play medical mafia Russian roulette with American children’s genomes forcing production of Chinese communist virus parts or taking in funky-looking African chimp viruses. This political violence has seen to it that American prisoners don’t have access to the only sane vaccine to choose: SARS-CoV-2-based Covaxin.

If the bird experiment posted is true, then the only choice y'all unvaccinated will have at this point, with hundreds of millions vaccinated already, is to become vaccinated or die
Based on what? You don’t think you’re ever going to die? Hahaha

Probably lots of information like this needs to be sealed to prevent a dangerous response from the citizens against those responsible - VIDEO: Former Pfizer Employee Says COVID-19 Vaccine Causes Recipients to Become More Susceptible to the Virus

I'm sure this is nothing compared to what data they have on side effects.
This came out today and is quite interesting regarding omissions discovered in reporting regarding side affects. Although this comes from the pro-vax camp (generic not specified), the authors refer only to medicines being re-purposed to treat the symptoms of COVID-19.

From the source: “Following the same H1N1 outbreak, a novel vaccine (Pandemrix) was rapidly rolled out, but 7 years later, it emerged that the manufacturer had failed to disclose important internal pharmacovigilance data showing narcolepsy to be a rare side-effect [13].”

Seven
years later, the missing results of the vaccine for H1N1 were finally discovered and publicly revealed.

Are there missing data from the various mRNA trials? How about J&J’s rushed product?

Is there evidence that there are no missing side effect data from the SARS2 rushed vaccines?

Last edited:
The Texas group and Daily Caller requesting the FOIA info, made their request too broad and covers more than 350,000 pages of records. The courts determined that certain proprietary data information has to be pulled out of the material or blacked out, before the FDA can release what they have,....it takes hands of knowledgeable people to go through the pages to pull out confidential stuff the court determined could be kept from us.... I think the Judge determined a schedule of timed releases of 500 pages a month.....because every word has to be gone through and appropriate information is redacted.

There is a link within the op link that brings you to a 15 page pdf court document explaining all of this....

What the Texas group and the Daily Caller needs to do in my opinion, is hire a scientist who knows what they are doing, to narrow down their request from being so broad, as just wanting everything, the 350,000 pages, to specific things that would determine the safety of the vaccine, but not the nitty gritty that may be just the type of test tube used, or reagent bought....

I guess earlier in this suit, the court determined that a whole bunch of proprietary stuff, can be kept from us so its difficult to release....this makes me think the p!aintifs aren't going to get the info they want anyway, even when released, because of the redactions.
Finally a voice of reason

If the bird experiment posted is true, then the only choice y'all unvaccinated will have at this point, with hundreds of millions vaccinated already, is to become vaccinated or die.

Personally, I have seen no scientific study that shows humans will react the same way as the chickens with their vaccines, and would need more info and experiment results shown to me on humans, before believing it.

I was only opining, that IF IT WERE TRUE, that humans were the same as the chickens, then we are in a worldwide mess!
If the bird experiment posted is true, then the only choice y'all unvaccinated will have at this point, with hundreds of millions vaccinated already, is to become vaccinated or die.

Personally, I have seen no scientific study that shows humans will react the same way as the chickens with their vaccines, and would need more info and experiment results shown to me on humans, before believing it.

I was only opining, that IF IT WERE TRUE, that humans were the same as the chickens, then we are in a worldwide mess!

No doubt!
62A1EAC1-5986-4392-96F9-5BC2EF50D286.png

I doubt that but if you have some data proving it, I’m open to accepting it.
You are right! Normally, they can't be sued for side affects, though they can be compensated through a fund, for loss of work compensation and any medical costs due to the side effect.

However, if the PHARMA COMPANIES are lying to us, they can be!

================

. Pharmaceutical companies are immune from legal challenges relating to side effects from the COVID-19 vaccines. However, this is not total immunity. A company can still be sued if they show 'willful misconduct' in the production of their vaccine.

While serious symptoms are incredibly rare, those who do have serious complications will be able to petition for payment from an established fund.

============

However, both experts emphasized that this is not complete immunity. A company can still be sued if there's willful misconduct.'

"They can't mislead," said Gostin. "Deceive, be fraudulent, or hide information."

Good mornng!

we are a Nation of laws, this isn't the wild wild west....we have to follow the Court's rulings, or they should be appealed by the plaintiffs, if too restrictive, and brought to a higher court...

Never mind that you know they're trying to hide something.

They can be sued now that they have full FDA approval, is my understanding....it was under an EUA, when suing was limited....
LOL They have been given a get out of jail card free card since Reagan. Where have you been lol

You are right! Normally, they can't be sued for side affects, though they can be compensated through a fund, for loss of work compensation and any medical costs due to the side effect.

However, if the PHARMA COMPANIES are lying to us, they can be!

================

. Pharmaceutical companies are immune from legal challenges relating to side effects from the COVID-19 vaccines. However, this is not total immunity. A company can still be sued if they show 'willful misconduct' in the production of their vaccine.

While serious symptoms are incredibly rare, those who do have serious complications will be able to petition for payment from an established fund.

============

However, both experts emphasized that this is not complete immunity. A company can still be sued if there's willful misconduct.'

"They can't mislead," said Gostin. "Deceive, be fraudulent, or hide information."

Covid wasn't even on the Vaccine court list last I looked. They put it into the other group and don't pay out squat on it.

75 cents per jab goes into those funds. They are pocketing that money too.

Forum List

Back