• Pending: 1
    • Pending Review or In Review: 3,154
    • Denied: 362
      • Requested Medical Records not Submitted: 135
      • Standard of Proof Not Met and/or Covered Injury not Sustained: 227
  • Claims Ineligible for Medical Review: 93
    • Missed Filing Deadline: 38
    • Not CICP Covered Product/ Not Specified: 55
Since 2010 they have compensated 29 times. There are over 3000 claims pending from Covid

They will not pay SQUAT.

Well if that ain't a big red flag. :laughing0301:

"The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public.

As explained in a prior article, the FDA repeatedly promised “full transparency” with regard to Covid-19 vaccines, including reaffirming “the FDA’s commitment to transparency” when licensing Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.

With that promise in mind, in August and immediately following approval of the vaccine, more than 30 academics, professors, and scientists from this country’s most prestigious universities requested the data and information submitted to the FDA by Pfizer to license its COVID-19 vaccine.

The FDA’s response? It produced nothing. So, in September, my firm filed a lawsuit against the FDA on behalf of this group to demand this information. To date, almost three months after it licensed Pfizer’s vaccine, the FDA still has not released a single page. Not one.

Instead, two days ago, the FDA asked a federal judge to give it until 2076 to fully produce this information. The FDA asked the judge to let it produce the 329,000+ pages of documents Pfizer provided to the FDA to license its vaccine at the rate of 500 pages per month, which means its production would not be completed earlier than 2076. The FDA’s promise of transparency is, to put it mildly, a pile of illusions..."

FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Here… when you read an article that sounds completely one sided keep looking till you get both sides of the story….

Here… when you read an article that sounds completely one sided keep looking till you get both sides of the story….
You think that Snopes told you both sides of the story, and whole story?

Did they tell you why there is FOIA request to release the data? Of course not.

Pfizer lied about their testing research. They excluded data from the sites that had bad results. The British whistleblower who revealed that got fired. Therefore FOIA.

Second, the plaintiff arguments was, that if FDA needed 109 days to go thru all the documents required for approval, why do they need any more time to just redact confidential information about patents, formulas etc. So, either they didn't read it, or they're lying that they need more time than that. Which one is it?

And last, if you need Snopes, or anyone else, to formulate your mind for you, you should not be part of any discussion, because you're incapable to figure it out on your own.

You think that Snopes told you both sides of the story, and whole story?

Did they tell you why there is FOIA request to release the data? Of course not.

Pfizer lied about their testing research. They excluded data from the sites that had bad results. The British whistleblower who revealed that got fired. Therefore FOIA.

Second, the plaintiff arguments was, that if FDA needed 109 days to go thru all the documents required for approval, why do they need any more time to just redact confidential information about patents, formulas etc. So, either they didn't read it, or they're lying that they need more time than that. Which one is it?

And last, if you need Snopes, or anyone else, to formulate your mind for you, you should not be part of any discussion, because you're incapable to figure it out on your own.
I look at source data and snopes provides source data from both sides while the OP article only presented one side. Snopes did a much better job presenting both sides of the situation… how far you want to dig from there is up to you.

I look at source data and snopes provides source data from both sides while the OP article only presented one side. Snopes did a much better job presenting both sides of the situation… how far you want to dig from there is up to you.
How far? Do you think they provided both sides of the story, and Court's side too?

They're "fact checkers" aren't they? Why don't they present ALL the facts then?

It took me two minutes to find that they omitted US District Court Northern District of Texas Case 4:21-cv-01058-P Second Joint Report. What else they omitted?

How far? Do you think they provided both sides of the story, and Court's side too?

It took me two minutes to find that they omitted US District Court Northern District of Texas Case 4:21-cv-01058-P Second Joint Report.
They provided the bullet points from each side. Like I said. You can dig into the source info and additional arguments from either side if you want. Depends on how much time you want to commit to each rabbit hole

Hmmm. It took the FDA a little over three months to completely and thoroughly review 329,000 pages of data in order to give the thumbs up to the experimental injection, but it now needs fifty-five years to release the same data to the public . . .

Covid wasn't even on the Vaccine court list last I looked. They put it into the other group and don't pay out squat on it.

75 cents per jab goes into those funds. They are pocketing that money too.
Who's they? The govt gets the 75 cents per vaccine, not the drug makers??

Hmmm. It took the FDA a little over three months to completely and thoroughly review 329,000 pages of data in order to give the thumbs up to the experimental injection, but it now needs fifty-five years to release the same data to the public . . .
Not so fast.... they just found additional batch of documents that would extend complete release from 55 to 75 years.

Where those documents came from? They didn't know they had it first time? Were those documents used to get approval?

Well if that ain't a big red flag. :laughing0301:

"The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public.

As explained in a prior article, the FDA repeatedly promised “full transparency” with regard to Covid-19 vaccines, including reaffirming “the FDA’s commitment to transparency” when licensing Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.

With that promise in mind, in August and immediately following approval of the vaccine, more than 30 academics, professors, and scientists from this country’s most prestigious universities requested the data and information submitted to the FDA by Pfizer to license its COVID-19 vaccine.

The FDA’s response? It produced nothing. So, in September, my firm filed a lawsuit against the FDA on behalf of this group to demand this information. To date, almost three months after it licensed Pfizer’s vaccine, the FDA still has not released a single page. Not one.

Instead, two days ago, the FDA asked a federal judge to give it until 2076 to fully produce this information. The FDA asked the judge to let it produce the 329,000+ pages of documents Pfizer provided to the FDA to license its vaccine at the rate of 500 pages per month, which means its production would not be completed earlier than 2076. The FDA’s promise of transparency is, to put it mildly, a pile of illusions..."

FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data
The FDA could increase the number of personnel from 10 to 100 reducing the time by a tenth to 5.5 years. However, in 5.5 years no one will care about how well the vaccine is accepted. The reality is that if all 329,000 pages were available tomorrow it would make no difference in vaccinations rates. Anything in those pages that showed the vaccine was safe would be claimed to be a lie just as the anti-vaxer claim the CDC is incompetent. The FDA is in the pocket of drug companies. Neither the goverment nor media can trusted. I don't think increasing staff to release pages faster in a hope to convince anti-vaxer is worth the money.

It took me two minutes to find that they omitted US District Court Northern District of Texas Case 4:21-cv-01058-P Second Joint Report. What else they omitted?
And according to your link, it won't change....the 500 a month, per customer requesting FOIA information is normal procedure so that all customers filing FOIAs have the same access to govt information. This dept has 7 employees, plus 2 trainees, to service the entire nation's FOIA requests.

THESE so called renowned scientists that the Daily Caller claims to have to analyze all the info, need to narrow down their request, they need to prioritize what they need to determine the vaccines safety.

just as the anti-vaxer claim the CDC is incompetent.
When the CDC believed that the PCR-test was going to give them meaningful results, did that tip you off as to how competent they are? And that was right from the git go! And believe it or not, the FDA and tony himself also demonstrated how competent they were when they, too, believed that the PCR-test would give them meaningful results.

Of course, you and I both know that they knew better than that all along, don't we?

Last edited:
If I have to wait 55 years (now 75 years) to find out based on what FDA approved the "vaccines", then they can wait 75 years for me to get vaccinated.
They're counting on most of the shot takers to die off before they have to give an account for what killed them

If I have to wait 55 years (now 75 years) to find out based on what FDA approved the "vaccines", then they can wait 75 years for me to get vaccinated.
The scam being perpetrated by government, big pharma, old media, and NGOs is enormous and transparent, yet millions of Americans can’t or won’t believe it. The numerous lies and inconsistencies should be enough, but it isn’t.

Forum List

Back