FCC asks Apple and Google to block Tik Tok from App store.

Appealing to Google about anything related to privacy.... :auiqs.jpg:
Now that IS funny. I'm not giving up TikTok. It's not happening. I follow half a dozen comedians, bands, rappers and a shlew of family members from Aunt Mable Crawford to Pop Pop Bruce Johnson. There are botanists, chefs, pianists, tarot readers, astrologists, violinists, cops, therapists, attorneys, a judge and other stuff. I can see whatever I want when I want. I think that what is really pissing off people is that you can't really control the dialogue. I'm not going to focus on what someone else decides that I should focus on. I used to see AOC pop up frequently. I just hit the "am not interested" or whatever it says so that I don't have to engage with that BS.

Last edited:
Appealing to Google about anything related to privacy.... :auiqs.jpg:
Now that IS funny. I'm not giving up TikTok. It's not happening. I follow half a dozen comedians, bands, rappers and a shlew of family members from Aunt Mable Crawford to Pop Pop Bruce Johnson. There are botanists, chefs, pianists, tarot readers, astrologists, violinists, cops, therapists, attorneys, a judge and other stuff. I can see whatever I want when I want. I think that what is really pissing off people is that you can't really control the dialogue. I'm not going to focus on what someone else decides that I should focus on. I used to see AOC pop up frequently. I just hit the "am not interested" or whatever it says so that I don't have to engage with that BS.
I wanted Trump to ban tik tok

it has made everyone retarded
TikTok didn't make anyone asstardian. People were like that before TikTok.
It operates on an algorithm. So.........

I find it absolutely insane that there are private premium accounts with social media apps where it is known that there are underage kids being sexually exploited and FB is one of the biggest privacy violators and no one bats an eye, right?

But, we are concerned about TikTok? You just can't control the message. It's really pissing people off that we can't be held hostage (mentally) to whatever fuckery the elite squad has decided we are supposed to be.

Forum List

Back