FBI: White Supremacists Plotted Attack on US Power Grid if Trump Lost the Election

Here some more sick shit that inspires violence

Violence, Both Literal and Rhetorical, Marks Right-Wing Convergence on Washington, DC | Right Wing Watch

Roaming the streets of Washington, D.C., Saturday night, the Proud Boys, a self-declared “Western chauvinist” group with ties to white nationalists, looked for fights. They found them; in most cases, they seem to have started them.

The groundwork for the chaotic violence was laid earlier that day at a series of pro-Trump events convened to call for President Donald Trump to remain in the White House—where talk of violence and rebellion was loud and clear, extremists were welcomed and given a platform before thousands, and conspiracy theories were touted as fact. All were given the thumb of approval from Trump, who basked in the display of loyalty to him on Twitter.
after the year long violence we have just seen it amazes me you are complaining about violence that didnt happen,,,
I'm not complaining about anything that did not happen. I am complaing about the irresponsible rhetoric from the right that inspires such violence, eith attempt or actually carried out
The left can vandalize, disrupt, shut down city blocks, set fires, etc., but the real problem to you, is when the right talks?

You're the problem.
The violence has been far more prevelant on the right. Deal with it.

Really? How many casual diners have been PHYSICALLY assaulted for no reason by leftist thugs? Blind sided whacked in the head for walking down a street? You just refuse to SEE the number of physical assaults that went hand in hand with the 100 days of looting and pillaging major American cities..
Non sequitur logical fallacy your premise that acts of violence have been comitted by the left does not refute my argument that there is more violence on the part of the right.
You're very disageeable freyasman | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Care to explain yourself?
You lie a lot, why is that?
What the fuck am I lying about Bubba?
The source of the violence, of course.

You're a liar and you're not even a good one. You lie over and over and over and you get outraged at anyone who calls you on it, and you try to bully them into silence.

I don't like people like you and I actually enjoy hurting and killing people like you.
Come and find me, and I'll show you.
Provide evidence that we are more responsible for the violence than those on the right or shut the fuck up. " I actually enjoy hurting and killing people like you. " Thank you for proving my point.
its your thread with no evidence thats in question,,,

Violence, Both Literal and Rhetorical, Marks Right-Wing Convergence on Washington, DC | Right Wing Watch

Roaming the streets of Washington, D.C., Saturday night, the Proud Boys, a self-declared “Western chauvinist” group with ties to white nationalists, looked for fights. They found them; in most cases, they seem to have started them.

The groundwork for the chaotic violence was laid earlier that day at a series of pro-Trump events convened to call for President Donald Trump to remain in the White House—where talk of violence and rebellion was loud and clear, extremists were welcomed and given a platform before thousands, and conspiracy theories were touted as fact. All were given the thumb of approval from Trump, who basked in the display of loyalty to him on Twitter.
after the year long violence we have just seen it amazes me you are complaining about violence that didnt happen,,,
I'm not complaining about anything that did not happen. I am complaing about the irresponsible rhetoric from the right that inspires such violence, eith attempt or actually carried out
The left can vandalize, disrupt, shut down city blocks, set fires, etc., but the real problem to you, is when the right talks?

You're the problem.

Really? How many casual diners have been PHYSICALLY assaulted for no reason by leftist thugs? Blind sided whacked in the head for walking down a street? You just refuse to SEE the number of physical assaults that went hand in hand with the 100 days of looting and pillaging major American cities..
Non sequitur logical fallacy your premise that acts of violence have been comitted by the left does not refute my argument that there is more violence on the part of the right.

By the numbers of physical assaults and the intensity of the violence -- you've got no case. VIOLENCE is also property destruction and looting.. And just this ONE YEAR -- the award goes to looters, the pillagers and INTIMIDATORS of the Dem party's proxy street armies..

You're the problem.

By the numbers of physical assaults and the intensity of the violence -- you've got no case. VIOLENCE is also property destruction and looting.. And just this ONE YEAR -- the award goes to looters, the pillagers and INTIMIDATORS of the Dem party's proxy street armies..
Not only is this still a nonsequitur but it also a straw man logical fallacy. I am not arguing that those on the left never commit acts of violence. My point has been that those on the right do so atleast as often. Your premis -that the left can be violent-does not support your apparent conclsion that the right is not violent. In addition, your are assigning an argument to me- that the left is always none violent- that I did not make

Forum List

Back