FBI whistle blower, Las Vegas shooting likely ISIS backed attack….

I didnt claim there was evidence. I said ISIS claimed responsibility and he was in the ME earlier in the year.

He was on a Cruise... and ISIS will claim credit for anything.

Look, man, I know that you guys want to discuss anything else after a mass shooting except "how did this crazy mother fucker get a gun"... but that's the discussion we really need to start having.

He was on a Cruise... and ISIS will claim credit for anything.

Look, man, I know that you guys want to discuss anything else after a mass shooting except "how did this crazy mother fucker get a gun"... but that's the discussion we really need to start having.
Yeah, they are known for claiming stuff they had nothing to do with lolz
There is nothing to discuss, as far as that goes. Freedom isnt free :dunno:

Yeah, they are known for claiming stuff they had nothing to do with lolz
There is nothing to discuss, as far as that goes. Freedom isnt free

Stupid Redneck thinks he's free because he clings to his gun and his bible... while the One Percenters take more and more from him.

Crazy White Man gets a gun, kills a bunch of people, and um, we aren't freer because of it.

If there was a shred of credible evidence linking this fool to ISIS, Trump would have been all over that.

Instead, this was just another white guy practicing his second amendment right to terrorize the rest of us.

The NRA is far worse than ISIS.
Fucking lunatic stuff.

Stupid Redneck thinks he's free because he clings to his gun and his bible... while the One Percenters take more and more from him.

Crazy White Man gets a gun, kills a bunch of people, and um, we aren't freer because of it.

You neglected to mention he was also a former IRS agent.

So, yet again, a GOVERNMENT stooge murders people.

But you like it when only government stooges have the guns, right, dumbass?

You neglected to mention he was also a former IRS agent.

So, yet again, a GOVERNMENT stooge murders people.

But you like it when only government stooges have the guns, right, dumbass?

Um, he worked as an IRS agent in the early 1980s...

Are you seriously this paranoid all the time?

This was another crazy white person who stockpiled guns and went on a shooting spree, just like the Founding Fathers intended, apparently.

Um, he worked as an IRS agent in the early 1980s...

Are you seriously this paranoid all the time?

This was another crazy white person who stockpiled guns and went on a shooting spree, just like the Founding Fathers intended, apparently.

Part of his pathology. Government workers are always fucked up in some way.

Part of his pathology. Government workers are always fucked up in some way.

Except he hadn't worked for the government in 30 years.

Did someone from the government take your bass boat, Cleetus?

The pathology I see with this guy is that he was one of yours, a guy who stockpiled guns and didn't understand the Second Amendment was about militias.

Except he hadn't worked for the government in 30 years.

Did someone from the government take your bass boat, Cleetus?

The pathology I see with this guy is that he was one of yours, a guy who stockpiled guns and didn't understand the Second Amendment was about militias.

Doesn't matter. It takes a special breed of asshole to work for the irs

Doesn't matter. It takes a special breed of asshole to work for the irs

My niece's husband works for the IRS. He's a great husband, a good father to their two kids. He works hard and is very good at his job.

The IRS isn't the problem, the ridiculously complex tax code is, which is what happens when you let rich people buy politicians and let them shift the tax burden away from the rich (where it belongs) and onto the working class.

My niece's husband works for the IRS. He's a great husband, a good father to their two kids. He works hard and is very good at his job.

The IRS isn't the problem, the ridiculously complex tax code is, which is what happens when you let rich people buy politicians and let them shift the tax burden away from the rich (where it belongs) and onto the working class.

Heydrich was good with dogs too.

Heydrich was good with dogs too.

So, um, making you pay your fair share of taxes is just like rounding up the Jews and killing them? I mean, seriously, this is your thought process?

So let met get this straight. When a black guy is shot by a cop for passing a fake $20 or stealing a bag of chips, then he "should have obeyed the law".

But when you blatantly cheat on your taxes and the IRS asks about it, then it's just like the damned Nazi.

Forum List

Back