FBI was tipped about Uvalde shooter day before.

Repeating your vapidity isn’t a good sign. So, gfy. Quietly. Really, it’s for your own good. 👍

Just restating the facts. you live in a world of make believe and fantasies.

I am really starting to think you are a 14 year old living in your mommy basement

I don't look to the FBI to stop all mass shootings, terror attacks, etc -- neither do I demonize them and call it a false flag anytime they do stop a terror attack, etc...

The FBI is but a tool in the toolbox....the majority of the rank and file agents in the FBI (including my family) try to do the right thing...

What I take issue with is how right-wingers attack a historically right-wing centric organization because that organization ain't right-wing enough....
The FBI and IRS began acting as tools of the democrats while obama was president

Just restating the facts. you live in a world of make believe and fantasies.

I am really starting to think you are a 14 year old living in your mommy basement
I live in the real world. You wouldn’t recognize it. It doesn’t fit in with your disturbed, jaundiced views about everything. And nobody cares what you allegedly think. Truth is: you obviously can’t “think.”

I live in the real world. You wouldn’t recognize it. It doesn’t fit in with your disturbed, jaundiced views about everything. And nobody cares what you allegedly think. Truth is: you obviously can’t “think.”

I think your mommy is calling you for lunch, you better run along now and let the adults talk

:itsok:

The dope doing the stupid posting is you. ........... You really are one confused stupid petty twit.
As posters go, you really should. You suck at this. ......
Suck it up you pathetic poseur. ...........

poor poseur poster Chilliconfuzed.
Repeating your vapidity isn’t a good sign. So, gfy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Thankfully my earnest avatar ain't getting the full 100% keyboard-enema from poor poster Back Again.
Nope. He gives a heaping spoonful to poster Golfing Gator too!

Well, it is regrettable that both my avatar and Golfing Gator's have discombobulated poster Back Again.

I can't speak for GG, but I'm sure, he, like me.......have no intention to rattle Back Again, upset his apple-cart, or take him off his game.
After all, he takes this place so seriously that for any of us to naively cause Back Again to go postal would be regrettable.

We hope though, that his life will improve and he can regain a sense peace. And confidence.

Just sayin'.

How many guns do you need to defend yourself? How much ammunition?

1653932086491.png

:5_1_12024:

The FBI does respond to terroristic threats, like this, but it doesn't happen within hours of reporting it. Grow up. Stop whining.

Forum List

Back