FBI vetting service members ahead of inauguration amid reported fears of insider attack

Only people that know they stole the election would be this paranoid....
This whole "stop the steal" in just confounding to me because how do you have something stolen from you that you never possessed?

If you have two jars of jellybeans with an identical number of red and blue beans but more blue than red, and you give them to two different people, one who counts the red ones first and another who counts the blue ones first, the order in which they're counted doesn't affect how many of each color there are.

Trump et al would have us believe that because there were more red jellybeans after the first 30% were counted that means that there are more red jelly beans than blue in total, without taking into consideration that there are still 70% more beans that need to be counted and that the only amount that matters is how many of each there are once ALL of the beans are counted.

This would be a lot easier for me and maybe others to consider if they weren't constantly misrepresenting what actually occurred.

Same thing in a horse race. And Bingo. And NASCAR, swim meet, T-ball, etc., etc. etc.

I would have no problem with that analogy if all of the ballots were paper ballots and they were all counted by hand.

I have not yet, to date, found anyone that has supported Biden, given me a link that has proven that the source code for those machines in contested states has been handed over to independent observers for verification.

I follow an expert in Deep State politics, who personally loathes Trump, a former congress woman who is well aware of many elections that have been rigged, and knows this one is not above board. She is non-partisan when it come to PROCESS over POLITICS. She is aware, that the DEEP STATE is a far greater threat to all of us, than any of these slimy politicians. Look at 9/11 and the propaganda that hung around it.

Now, I have listened to this, and I wonder. . . WHY, why would YouTube and Google pull THIS off of their platform? It doesn't make sense other than censorship.

"Lin Wood's Truths About Corruption and Treason"

Bitchute mirror;

I recommend her film, American Blackout if you have not seen it.

She is one of the sources I trust, non-partisan, that keeps me apprised as to what is really going on in our nation, and in our world.

Nothing you see, or read, from the corporate/government cabal, can be taken at face value.

Anyone else think that the time to do background checks on these national guard troops is BEFORE you train them to be a warrior and give them an automatic rifle?
They are. This is an all new level of paranoia by Biden and the left. They hate our troops, too many of them are conservative and supported President Trump, especially since he didn’t send them to any new stupid wars.

Anyone else think that the time to do background checks on these national guard troops is BEFORE you train them to be a warrior and give them an automatic rifle?
They are. This is an all new level of paranoia by Biden and the left. They hate our troops, too many of them are conservative and supported President Trump, especially since he didn’t send them to any new stupid wars.

Think PURGES-----stalin murdered more than 10 million

Think PURGES-----stalin murdered more than 10 million
Xiden and his Dem Bolsheviks have at least 70 million to kill in the US.

Many will not understand why this is so distressing

...Former and current members of law enforcement and the military appear to have participated in the Capitol riot.​

Jan. 18, 2021, 5:46 AM PST / Updated Jan. 18, 2021, 11:53 AM PST​
By Mosheh Gains and Rachel Elbaum​

Defense officials say they are worried about an inside attack or some other threat from service members involved in securing President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration, The Associated Press reported.​
As a result, the FBI is vetting all service members on hand in the capital to support the inauguration, an Army official told NBC News on Sunday.​
"The Army is working with the FBI to vet all service members supporting the Inauguration National Special Security Event," the official said.​
Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy told the AP that officials were conscious of the potential threat, and he warned commanders to be on the lookout for any issues as the inauguration approaches.​
Former and current members of law enforcement agencies and the military appear to have participated in the Capitol incursion. A corporal in the Virginia National Guard was charged last week in federal court in connection with the violence, which has been linked to five deaths and widespread damage throughout the building.​
Defense officials have said they have seen no evidence of any threats.​
"While we have no intelligence indicating an insider threat, we are leaving no stone unturned in securing the capital," acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller said in a statement Monday. "This type of vetting often takes place by law enforcement for significant security events."​
FBI vetting would involve running peoples' names through databases and watchlists maintained by the bureau to see whether anything alarming comes up.​
The Army and the Justice Department are investigating members for involvement, as well, and U.S. Capitol Police announced last week that they had suspended "several" of their own and will investigate at least 10 officers.​

You're bit behind the times with your post.
The important question is why should a president fear the military?
I mean seriously,you dont see a problem with this?
Because in this case the current command-in-chief wants the elected commander-in chief to "go away" as evidenced by his speech when he sent his minions to storm the Capitol on the 6th.

After that event, you don't understand why there may be concerns that there may be members of the military who have eschewed their oath to protect the Constitution in favor of their allegiance to Trump?

How exactly did his speech do that when it happened after the capitol incident?
I was referring to his rally on the morning of, before they went to the Capitol:
But we look at the facts and our election was so corrupt that in the history of this country, we've never seen anything like it. You could go all the way back. You know, America is blessed with elections. All over the world they talk about our elections. You know what the world's says about us now? They said we don't have free and fair elections.​
And you know what else? We don't have a free and fair press. Our media is not free, it's not fair. It's suppresses thought. It suppresses speech, and it's become the enemy of the people. It's become the enemy of the people. It's a--it's the biggest problem we have in this country. No third world countries would even attempt to do what we caught them doing. And you'll hear about that in just a few minutes. Republicans are--​
Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back. It's like a boxer. And we want to be so nice. We want to be so respectful of everybody, including bad people. And we're going to have to fight much harder. And Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us. And if he doesn't, that will be a sad day for our country because you're sworn to uphold our constitution.​
Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down ***and I'll be there with you***. We're going to walk down--​
We're going to walk down. Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol--​
And we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.​
Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong.​
We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated. Lawfully slated...​

Last edited:
A corporal in the Virginia National Guard was charged last week in federal court in connection with the violence, which has been linked to five deaths and widespread damage throughout the building.
These Bolsheviks are inveterate liars. Remember when the actually violent actual riots last summer were referred to by our Jewish press as "mostly peaceful"?

I am FASCINATED by the phrase "VIOLENCE ..... linked to five deaths" ----TERRIFIC PROPAGANDAIST BULL SHIT. A huge crowd (seems to me like MANY THOUSANDS) got into a demonstration in which the grand total of deaths was five----for various reasons including---simply ILLNESS------and the propaganda mongers struggle to blame those deaths on one---likely, entirely innocent person who happened to be there. I am also fascinated by the "widespread destruction of the capitol building" haviing searched IN VAIN for any real evidence of vandalism and/or looting

"The Army is working with the FBI to vet all service members supporting the Inauguration National Special Security Event," the official said.Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy told the AP that officials were conscious of the potential threat, and he warned commanders to be on the lookout for any issues as the inauguration approaches.
That's a 100% Democrat Mafia contingent to the U.S. Army. Watch out for the Corps of Engineers hammering on residential building codes, hired hit men in military districts, goodfellows of the Military Industrial Complex, no-bid contracts for politial cronies, and the rampant misuse of government classification to protect private trade secrets. Fucking Democrat asshole with his mouth open to the media, he's going to get fucked because he violated his sworn Code of Omertà to his own militant democrat political party.

Many will not understand why this is so distressing

Former and current members of law enforcement and the military appear to have participated in the Capitol riot.​

Jan. 18, 2021, 5:46 AM PST / Updated Jan. 18, 2021, 11:53 AM PST​
By Mosheh Gains and Rachel Elbaum​

Defense officials say they are worried about an inside attack or some other threat from service members involved in securing President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration, The Associated Press reported.​
As a result, the FBI is vetting all service members on hand in the capital to support the inauguration, an Army official told NBC News on Sunday.​
"The Army is working with the FBI to vet all service members supporting the Inauguration National Special Security Event," the official said.​
Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy told the AP that officials were conscious of the potential threat, and he warned commanders to be on the lookout for any issues as the inauguration approaches.​
Former and current members of law enforcement agencies and the military appear to have participated in the Capitol incursion. A corporal in the Virginia National Guard was charged last week in federal court in connection with the violence, which has been linked to five deaths and widespread damage throughout the building.​
Defense officials have said they have seen no evidence of any threats.​
"While we have no intelligence indicating an insider threat, we are leaving no stone unturned in securing the capital," acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller said in a statement Monday. "This type of vetting often takes place by law enforcement for significant security events."​
FBI vetting would involve running peoples' names through databases and watchlists maintained by the bureau to see whether anything alarming comes up.​
The Army and the Justice Department are investigating members for involvement, as well, and U.S. Capitol Police announced last week that they had suspended "several" of their own and will investigate at least 10 officers.​

Once Biden has weeded out all the undesirables in the military, it will look like this:
yCzeJlLA.jpeg
You aren't far from the truth. Biden is a compromised president that shouldn't be in office, the Chinese have the goods on him and his son bigly. He is exactly what the Left accused Trump of with Putin.
BidenLeash540px.png

It has occurred to Chicom Biden and his handlers that the majority of the military is white. President Trump received a majority of the military vote. This makes the white supremacists untrustworthy.

Nothing says ‘normal, legitimate election’ like a swearing-in behind 12 feet of razor wire and 25,000 troops that you’re not sure you can trust.

Forum List

Back