FBI tries to bully Israel and loses

Looks like the pali terrorists were faking videos again. f course hack outfits like Reuters and others will have zero shame in touting both as 'real'. No credible sources saw anything. Just another terrorist apologist gets killed in crossfire.

for the record----in places in which there is "SHOOTING OF GUNS"-----the best course of
action is GET DA HELL OUTTA THERE. Bullets
do not THINK----or see or discern

Looks like the pali terrorists were faking videos again. f course hack outfits like Reuters and others will have zero shame in touting both as 'real'. No credible sources saw anything. Just another terrorist apologist gets killed in crossfire.
Reuters is a hack outfit? :laughing0301:

• Al Jazeera said in a statement that the Israeli military "assassinated Abu Akleh in cold blood" and called on the international community to condemn her killing and hold Israel accountable.
Israel has conceded that she may have been shot by their side but only by accident

So far the Pals have refused to hold a joint investigation

Instead they just want to wave the bloody shirt for propaganda.

The Palestinians , the worst thing tramp done is move the embassy to Jerusalem.

Much of the world was shocked when Trump announced the upcoming embassy move, and world leaders feared there would be an outbreak of violence. Palestinians held a general strike, and four protesters died during clashes with Israeli soldiers. Thousands protested in Turkey, Lebanon, Morocco, and elsewhere. But the protests were short-lived and mostly peaceful. The massive violent reaction people feared never came.

Much of the world was shocked when Trump announced the upcoming embassy move, and world leaders feared there would be an outbreak of violence. Palestinians held a general strike, and four protesters died during clashes with Israeli soldiers. Thousands protested in Turkey, Lebanon, Morocco, and elsewhere. But the protests were short-lived and mostly peaceful. The massive violent reaction people feared never came.
OK ----so what made the move a bad idea? "peaceful protests" of the righting of an historic
wrong? People protested racial integration of
schools in the 1960s in the USA.----as to deaths---
they ran into the hundreds (probably thousands)
in Ayodhya

Reuters is a hack outfit? :laughing0301:

Yea very much so. But news sources that fake the news are popular with leftwits like you so I'm sure you worship them like your own un-god.

My views : Jews = the untouchable

Don't try to fight against Jews, or else...you will be sorry. That's my dire warning to all Americans around the globe. I'm dead serious! No kidding.

Facts:
The Israel lobby is one of the most powerful and pervasive special interest groups in the United States. It consists of a multitude of institutions and individuals that work to influence Congress, the president, academia, the media, religious institutions, and American public opinion on behalf of Israel.

Their combined actions have caused profound harm to the United States, tragedy to the region, and dangerous instability to the world.

Source:
Introduction to the Israel Lobby – One moment, please...

You have a friend in Pennsylvania.

Yea very much so. But news sources that fake the news are popular with leftwits like you so I'm sure you worship them like your own un-god.

Reuters has been in the news business since 1851 and this is all you have? ynet news, thealtworld and zombietime. :auiqs.jpg:

My views : Jews = the untouchable

Don't try to fight against Jews, or else...you will be sorry. That's my dire warning to all Americans around the globe. I'm dead serious! No kidding.

Facts:
The Israel lobby is one of the most powerful and pervasive special interest groups in the United States. It consists of a multitude of institutions and individuals that work to influence Congress, the president, academia, the media, religious institutions, and American public opinion on behalf of Israel.

Their combined actions have caused profound harm to the United States, tragedy to the region, and dangerous instability to the world.

Source:
Introduction to the Israel Lobby – One moment, please...
If it wasn't for the Jew that got France to finance the American Revolution, there wouldn't be a United States.

Reuters has been in the news business since 1851 and this is all you have? ynet news, thealtworld and zombietime. :auiqs.jpg:

You'd think being in the news business that long that they would try to make themselves reliable.

So you're admitting they doctored photos and think that's ok because, well, they've been around a long time? :abgg2q.jpg:

My mom once told me that once you catch someone in a lie, you will never trust what they say again. That goes for people, and goes for news agencies. That goes for employers. I know mine has lied to me so much I don't trust a word that comes out of their mouth. I just work for them because it pays the bills.

Last edited:
You'd think being in the news business that long that they would try to make themselves reliable.

So you're admitting they doctored photos and think that's ok because, well, they've been around a long time? :abgg2q.jpg:

My mom once told me that once you catch someone in a lie, you will never trust what they say again. That goes for people, and goes for news agencies. That goes for employers. I know mine has lied to me so much I don't trust a word that comes out of their mouth. I just work for them because it pays the bills.
2 doctored photos in 170 years doesn`t make their Pulitzer Prizes disappear. They`ve won 6 in the last 4 years. How many has zombietime won?

Forum List

Back