FBI Tortures Proud Boy Member – Kept in Isolation for 23 Hours a Day while awaiting trial for bashing window out at US Capitol – faces 20 Years in p

I wanted to read this and take it seriously but before I get to the story I read where they are still trying to blame this on Antifa.

Never mind, not interested. Pick a better source.

Imagine the credibility you would have, if you took a stand for the civil rights of a Proud Boy.

Find me a link not trying to blame this on antifa.

The topic is a Proud Boy being tortured with isolation. That other people think that other side agitators might have been the instigators, is irrelevant to whether or not THIS individual is being tortured and the civil rights implications.

The fact that your response to the torture of your political enemies is to try to change the subject...

is that really the tact you want to take?

You really can't just come down against that?

How has he been "tortured"?
By being denied access to slim Jims and Mountain Dew. Inhumane and appalling!

Ridiculing the accusation of torture is supporting the torture.
Or just simply ridiculing those who believe it to be “torture”. Like yourself.
You types also believe allowing blacks to vote and wearing a mask is tyranny. :laugh2:

losers.

Several of your libs buddies on this site have responded by gloating over the idea of him being raped in prison.

Your wace baiting is noted and dismissed.
Several of your libs buddies on this site have responded by gloating over the idea of him being raped in prison.

Your wace baiting is noted and dismissed
How are you pussies ever gonna overthrow the govt if you’re afraid of doing some time when you fail? Man up, Linda.

Real brave calling me a pussy online. It is funny I have never met such a rude lib in person.

I wanted to read this and take it seriously but before I get to the story I read where they are still trying to blame this on Antifa.

Imagine the credibility you would have, if you took a stand for the civil rights of a Proud Boy.

The topic is a Proud Boy being tortured with isolation. That other people think that other side agitators might have been the instigators, is irrelevant to whether or not THIS individual is being tortured and the civil rights implications.

The fact that your response to the torture of your political enemies is to try to change the subject...

You certainly had no problem ridiculing the abuses of refugees on the Southern Border, or their deaths. You certainly had no problem with the beatings of deaths or the police officers at the Capitol that day.

Quite frankly, your statements here show you to be the total hypocrite you've always been. As long as Trump or your side does a thing, no matter how illegal, immoral or odious, you defend it. When caught, you scream like a stuck pig about the unfairness of it all.

Stop whining like a little bitch. It you can't do the time, then don't do the crime.

1. The illegals on the southern border are violating our Right to Sovereignty. I want them to go home. Abuses?

2. I have been clear in my condemnation of the riot on 1/6, just like all the hundreds of others over the last 5 years.

3. Your support of torture is you being the hypocrite. Your are the ones that give your own a pass and whine like a faggot when it is useful for you to do so.

What bullshit. Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor - like jaywalking. There were rapes, forced sterlizations, and sending toddlers into court with no legal representation.

Start with separating nursing babies from their mothers with no intention to reuniting the families. Thousands of children were lost. There's a President's Task Force working on re-uniting these families now.

Everyone involved in these criminal acts which violate the Constitution rights of these families, but which any decent human being would find despicable, should be charged with crimes against humanity.

Google it you lazy asshole!!

Millions of people purposefully overwhelming a system in the hopes of forcing them to release them unvetted into our society, the results of that action is on them, the people that took the action.

THat we do not punish the crime harshly, does not mean it is not a violation of our civil rights as Americans.

If some can break the laws then I say all can.

Does that apply to murder and rape?

I said what I said and I support that. I do not believe in a justice system that only applies to some.

If that is what we are going to do I support it all coming apart.

And replace it with what? A perfect system where all criminals are caught?

Your excuse for wanting to give some criminals a pass now, makes no sense.

Where we don't ignore thousands breaking the law. But you knew that already.

You types also believe allowing blacks to vote and wearing a mask is tyranny. :laugh2:

losers.

How are you pussies ever gonna overthrow the govt if you’re afraid of doing some time when you fail? Man up, Linda.

Real brave calling me a pussy online. It is funny I have never met such a rude lib in person.
The point wasn’t to project bravery. It was to point out your sniveling.

You certainly had no problem ridiculing the abuses of refugees on the Southern Border, or their deaths. You certainly had no problem with the beatings of deaths or the police officers at the Capitol that day.

Quite frankly, your statements here show you to be the total hypocrite you've always been. As long as Trump or your side does a thing, no matter how illegal, immoral or odious, you defend it. When caught, you scream like a stuck pig about the unfairness of it all.

Stop whining like a little bitch. It you can't do the time, then don't do the crime.

1. The illegals on the southern border are violating our Right to Sovereignty. I want them to go home. Abuses?

2. I have been clear in my condemnation of the riot on 1/6, just like all the hundreds of others over the last 5 years.

3. Your support of torture is you being the hypocrite. Your are the ones that give your own a pass and whine like a faggot when it is useful for you to do so.

What bullshit. Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor - like jaywalking. There were rapes, forced sterlizations, and sending toddlers into court with no legal representation.

Start with separating nursing babies from their mothers with no intention to reuniting the families. Thousands of children were lost. There's a President's Task Force working on re-uniting these families now.

Everyone involved in these criminal acts which violate the Constitution rights of these families, but which any decent human being would find despicable, should be charged with crimes against humanity.

Millions of people purposefully overwhelming a system in the hopes of forcing them to release them unvetted into our society, the results of that action is on them, the people that took the action.

THat we do not punish the crime harshly, does not mean it is not a violation of our civil rights as Americans.

I said what I said and I support that. I do not believe in a justice system that only applies to some.

It is taboo to look at illegals and suspect they are illegal just based on their appearance or the fact that they don't speak english or that they admit to being here illegally.

That is not the system's fault but the fault of liberals.

losers.

The treatment of prisoners is a valid issue. You are just gaslighting and being a troll about it.

FUck you.

losers.

The treatment of prisoners is a valid issue. You are just gaslighting and being a troll about it.

FUck you.

Why isn't he in the general population??? Perhaps for his own safety?

losers.

FUck you.

You think the general population of criminals is so politically radicalized by your side that an accused prisoner of the Right can't be safely put in the general population?

losers.

FUck you.

You think the general population of criminals is so politically radicalized by your side that an accused prisoner of the Right can't be safely put in the general population?

I have no idea.. You seem to assume that the other prisoners are all radical democrats. Your stupidity is on full display.

It is taboo to look at illegals and suspect they are illegal just based on their appearance or the fact that they don't speak english or that they admit to being here illegally.

Trump could do far more than that.

losers.

FUck you.

I have no idea.. You seem to assume that the other prisoners are all radical democrats. Your stupidity is on full display.

I assumed nothing. I asked a question for you to clarify what you were saying.

losers.

FUck you.

How would I know the politics of the prison population?

Outrageous to the extreme but that is what a socialist/marxist regime will do to conservative patriots if they get the opportunity.

It is time for all conservatives to get politically active....do not stay home whilst others are out there working to restore the America we all at one time knew and grew up with.

To make America Great again all conservatives must get involved.

I breezed through the article and saw nothing that equates to torture.
Solitary confinement/protective custody is not torture.
It is in fact VERY common when people first enter the system. I spent 30 days in solitary while they "evaluated" my personality or demeanor to assess what part of the population I was suited to be jailed with. Then I spent untold amounts of time in it for all manor of misconduct from radio off headphones violations to hitting guards.

That isn't torture and my guess is he is in there for his own safety

Possibly. And if any of the libs had come back with that, that would have been valid.

BUT, instead mostly we got gloating over the idea of him being raped.

The libs on this site, support this, not because they think it was not torture, but BECAUSE THEY THINK IT WAS TORTURE.
Well rape isn't the big thing the movies make it out to be. There are so many lifers and willing long timers there isn't much reason for that. Course the media & movies have to glamorize prison life to make it entertaining.

Truth be told it isn't that much different than say summer camp as a kid. It is a society all unto itself. A culture shock at first.. Daily routines are not that dissimilar from ours, minus the total freedom of course.
Get up early, goto work/class/treatment etc. Get off, shower, eat watch TV/radio, play games etc. Rinse/repeat.
It's just the initial adjustment phase that's the real bitch. Coming to terms with what you've done to your life and how restricted you now are.
It really isn't hard to use it as a REAL eye opener and a catalyst for change but MOST aren't smart enough to take advantage of the things that experience has to offer.

He was vilified hysterically for the little he actually did.

So he was just a pussy not able to take anyone condemning his actions? He could only do something if everyone said how much they loved him for doing it?

He didn't take it for walking away from getting agreements from China and Iran? For his Socialist bail out programs? For his incessant tweeting?

Millions of people? Hardly. A few thousand. You only had 40,000 people in jail. Sorry. In camps.

losers.

FUck you.

What were you implying then with your talk of him not being safe in general population?

Yes. God forbid those people have RIGHTS???? Who do they think they are??? They're not WHITE!

losers.

FUck you.

What were you implying then with your talk of him not being safe in general population?

There is a reason he's not in the general population... Why don't you call the prison and ASK?

So he was just a pussy not able to take anyone condemning his actions? He could only do something if everyone said how much they loved him for doing it?

He didn't take it for walking away from getting agreements from China and Iran? For his Socialist bail out programs? For his incessant tweeting?

Not at all what I said. You must be very convinced that your position is wrong, to have to misrepresent what I said so badly.

Not at all what I said. You must be very convinced that your position is wrong, to have to misrepresent what I said so badly.

It is what you said.

Forum List

Back