FBI Tortures Proud Boy Member – Kept in Isolation for 23 Hours a Day while awaiting trial for bashing window out at US Capitol – faces 20 Years in p

Smashing windows gets you water boarded every time -if you are a White conservative male.

There are a few more charges, despite what the OP would have you believe.
All stemming from the breaking of a window.

I will post it again, since you obviously weren't paying attention.

According to another article: Proud Boys member from Washington state charged in Capitol riot (nypost.com)
" He was charged in federal court in DC with obstructing or impeding an official proceeding, aiding and abetting, knowingly entering or remaining in restricted building or grounds, violent entry and disorderly conduct."

And he broke the window with a riot shield he had taken away from a police officer.
So did he get arrested for possessing a shield? No, he broke a window with a shield. The pretzel twists you all go thru to make facts fit your emotions must be exhausting. It’s certsinly debilitating.

Did you read the actual federal charges?

"He was charged in federal court in DC with obstructing or impeding an official proceeding, aiding and abetting, knowingly entering or remaining in restricted building or grounds, violent entry and disorderly conduct."

That is hardly about only breaking a window. And, as I said before, anyone claiming he is being held for only breaking a window is either lying or woefully uninformed. I'll let you choose which applies to you.
Did he take a funny selfie!? Well my god let’s give him the death penalty

You are welcome to defend criminal acts and ignore the actual charges. But it does not change the facts.
How about Certifying a fraud election?.. black communities are about to get over run with illegals.. America is getting destroyed because Democrats cheated in 4-6 states

How about sticking to the actual topic?
I am, we have a legal right to protest certifying an illegal certification of a president. It’s a big deal.

Yes, you do have a legal right to protest. But what happened on 1/6/21 was not a legal protest.
When you certify illegitimate president your going to get worse then that. Capital is lucky to be standing

Then the same luck that left the Capitol standing also left the "protesters" alive. And now they are being prosecuted for the crimes they committed.

Feel free to prosecute those who perpetrated the election you think was stolen. Oh wait, the accusations were laughed out of the courts 30+ times.
the good lord is watching and we will have our day. Good men always win in the end.

Smashing windows gets you water boarded every time -if you are a White conservative male.

According to another article: Proud Boys member from Washington state charged in Capitol riot (nypost.com)
" He was charged in federal court in DC with obstructing or impeding an official proceeding, aiding and abetting, knowingly entering or remaining in restricted building or grounds, violent entry and disorderly conduct."

And he broke the window with a riot shield he had taken away from a police officer.
So did he get arrested for possessing a shield? No, he broke a window with a shield. The pretzel twists you all go thru to make facts fit your emotions must be exhausting. It’s certsinly debilitating.

"He was charged in federal court in DC with obstructing or impeding an official proceeding, aiding and abetting, knowingly entering or remaining in restricted building or grounds, violent entry and disorderly conduct."

That is hardly about only breaking a window. And, as I said before, anyone claiming he is being held for only breaking a window is either lying or woefully uninformed. I'll let you choose which applies to you.

You are welcome to defend criminal acts and ignore the actual charges. But it does not change the facts.
How about Certifying a fraud election?.. black communities are about to get over run with illegals.. America is getting destroyed because Democrats cheated in 4-6 states

I am, we have a legal right to protest certifying an illegal certification of a president. It’s a big deal.

Yes, you do have a legal right to protest. But what happened on 1/6/21 was not a legal protest.
When you certify illegitimate president your going to get worse then that. Capital is lucky to be standing

Then the same luck that left the Capitol standing also left the "protesters" alive. And now they are being prosecuted for the crimes they committed.

Feel free to prosecute those who perpetrated the election you think was stolen. Oh wait, the accusations were laughed out of the courts 30+ times.
the good lord is watching and we will have our day. Good men always win in the end.

Nice sentiment, but bad men do occasionally win.

But I stand by what I said.

A win is a win this is not a win until we have our say and if you think this is going away I would pack.

A win is a win this is not a win until we have our say and if you think this is going away I would pack.

Good luck.

Good luck.
Good men don’t need luck we have god

Uh oh!

Outstanding! Thanks for the link. Anybody that wants to attack our country and our elections from outside or from within the United States deserve the sh#tty life they have chose for themselves. I feel no charity for their over reaching stupidity. They should be planning for deals on cigarettes and soap on a rope, as far as I'm concerned.

As always we see that the lib stated concerns about "rights" are only for when their pretend outrage can be used as to scorer partisan points.

Anytime it is in a context that is not useful, or god forbid, might actually reflect badly on their side, lib reveal their true colors and support the violation of the rights.
No lib point of view, just American and independent, at that. No rights being violated here. Thought you were talking to me for a moment.

You are supporting torture including rape of prisoners.

That is you supporting the violation of their human rights.

You are so blind, that even when you have your face rubbed in it, you cannot see it.
I don't support rape, moron. If that is what you are worried about on your next prison sentence, just don't commit the crime if you are not ready to give up the behind. I'm no prison guard and will not be going to prison, even to visit. Nobody in my family has ever been in prison. How did it become a big issue for you?

You state that you do not support rape and then immediately in the very next sentence gloat at the idea of me being raped.

YOur hypocrisy and lack of self awareness would be hilarious, if it were not almost universal among liberals and thus boring.
Not gloating. I even told you how to avoid it. Don't Commit Crime. Living and not committing crime ain't hard. The vast majority of people never commit crimes that will land them in prison, so they are never under the threats of official punishment or unofficial punishment at the hands of their fellow criminals. What is it Nancy Reagan said? Just say no?

Ask me what my position is, if it were one of yours, or you, that was facing a long time in prison and rape.
I recommend you get the best lawyer you can. You should have chosen differently. Me and mine do not do that sort of thing so only people like you are in jeopardy. A man lives by his decisions. My way is better than your way, and I knew it all along because I was raised better. Some people do not take the correct lessons from family and friends and are screwed (figuratively and possibly literally) for life.

Ask me what my position is, if it were one of yours, or you, that was facing a long time in prison and rape.
Why would I care. Not happening for me or mine. Suspect your position is bent over holding the wall or a sink with a really disgusted look on your face.

Good men always win in the end.
Trump is not a good man.
Why was he sent by god?

Who said he was sent by god? Trump?
It’s a clear sign god sent him to save America. Look what he did.. amazing gods work
Here you go buddy, your golden idol and some of your fellow idolaters
1614721800395.png

..............................................Have fun wandering in the desert for 40 years

Trump is not a good man.
Why was he sent by god?

It’s a clear sign god sent him to save America. Look what he did.. amazing gods work
.View attachment 463412
..............................................Have fun wandering in the desert for 40 years
Who’s quote is this? “Where am I”?

Trump is not a good man.
Why was he sent by god?

.View attachment 463412
Suspected you were lost. Congrats. Knowing you are lost may be the first step on the road back.

Trump is not a good man.
Why was he sent by god?

.View attachment 463412
Suspected you were lost. Congrats. Knowing you are lost may be the first step on the road back.
Lol no it was Biden .. he didn’t know how he won or where he was

Good luck.
Good men don’t need luck we have god

And you think God is concerned with the election?

Trump is not a good man.
Why was he sent by god?

Banging a porn star? Taking no action on abortion? What exactly was the "God's work" that he did?
He was given four more years.. are you against sex with porn stars? Tell me more

New Topics

Forum List

Back