FBI took records from Mar A Lago covered by attorney client privilege.

Nowhere in your link did I see a hyperlink for presidential decrees.
Because no such legal term for the US exists.

Normally that would be covered under EO, they are essentially the same concept but you whined when I linked those. Then I linked to presidential actions but now you are bitching about that. I have provided links to presidential actions, you have provided nothing but gas blown out your ass.

How about you link to some of those decrees.

The reason you have linked nothing so far is because you do not have a clue what you are talking about.

A decree is a legal proclamation, usually issued by a head of state (such as the president of a republic or a monarch), according to certain procedures (usually established in a constitution). It has the force of law. The particular term used for this concept may vary from country to country. The executive orders made by the President of the United States, for example, are decrees (although a decree is not exactly an order).

For someone so monumentally ignorant on the subject you seem to demand that you know an awful lot.

Sure, in court, the GQP can't wait that long.

Really?
First the GQP wanted to see the warrant.
DOJ and Trump agreed, nothing there.
Now they want to see the affidavit.
Next they'll want to see the body camera's of the FBI.

That would be Trump's cult.

"I know the White House as well as anyone, I spent a lot of time there, I know the system, this did not happen without Joe Biden's explicit approval."
Then, it was illegal because Trump wasn't there.
Then it was taking the documents were legal.
Then it was Trump had a standing order that the documents were declassified.
The latest............the FBI planted evidence.
No the FBI planting evidence is not the latest I said that day 1

We know you don't care about corruption of the Government. Imagine these tactics being used against you.
Remind me of that the next time that a Democrat incites Insurrection and Riot against Congress in a desperate last-ditch effort to retain political power. 😎

Why did the FBI Magistrate shop to get a warrant issued? Why did they send Agents from the DC district to issue the warrant? Why do they not want the affidavit open?

Remind me of that the next time that a Democrat incites Insurrection and Riot against Congress in a desperate last-ditch effort to retain political power. 😎
Dude funny shit key democrats incited insurrection throughout 2016- 2017. Starting with Clinton's call to resist. Remember that in her purple dress?

...Why do they not want the affidavit open?
I've said this elsewhere... one does not show one's poker hand until the betting is over.

Translation... it would be unwise to disclose the nature and depth of the investigation while it is still underway, to avoid endangering evidence and witnesses.

Not to worry... you'll get your look at it... file a FOIA request... but don't expect it to be fulfilled until the need for discretion in the matter has passed.

Dude funny shit key democrats incited insurrection throughout 2016- 2017. Starting with Clinton's call to resist. Remember that in her purple dress?
Resist... as in non-violent political resistance? Absolutely. But don't try equating that with the assault on Congress of January 6, 2021. It won't fly.

I've said this elsewhere... one does not show one's poker hand until the betting is over.

Translation... it would be unwise to disclose the nature and depth of the investigation while it is still underway, to avoid endangering evidence and witnesses.

Not to worry... you'll get your look at it... file a FOIA request... but don't expect it to be fulfilled until the need for discretion in the matter has passed.
Not true

Resist... as in non-violent political resistance? Absolutely. But don't try equating that with the assault on Congress of January 6, 2021. It won't fly.
But it wasn't nonviolent. As a matter of fact Republican congressmen we're shot over the resistance movement. Millions of dollars of property and lives damaged

then why is Trump claiming the FBI took the passports, if they just gave them right back to him. Did the FBI have them for all of 10 seconds, "oh, here's your passports".

The FBI said anything taken in error will be returned. Trump changed the narrative to claim they took his passports.

Now it's being reported the DOJ wants the most important reason for the warrant sealed. The affidavit.
They want the affidavit sealed because unsealing it would negatively affect their on going investigations. It would intimidate other sources and scare them, to not come forward.

And revealing a source at this time, would compromise the rest of their criminal investigations.

The judge will likely agree.

Did Hillary and her lieutenants send a mob of followers to Congress in order to interfere with Electoral College certification of the 2016 election results?

Yikes... I must have missed the memo... :auiqs.jpg:
WHAT YOU LEFT OUT
As a matter of fact Republican congressmen we're shot over the resistance movement. Millions of dollars of property and lives damaged

They want the affidavit sealed because unsealing it would negatively affect their on going investigations. It would intimidate other sources and scare them, to not come forward.

And revealing a source at this time, would compromise the rest of their criminal investigations.

The judge will likely agree.
No it would not. What is your law enforcement experience again?

WHAT YOU LEFT OUT
As a matter of fact Republican congressmen we're shot over the resistance movement. Millions of dollars of property and lives damaged
You were in control during the Rump years. Why did you not investigate and prosecute with respect to Federal offenses related to that unrest and destruction?

For all I care you could have sent a squadron of cavalry (mounted police) against the rioters in Portland and other cities in mid-2020, and cracked their skulls.

But that has nothing whatsoever - zero - to do with - nor does it equate with - assaulting the Congress and Vice President of the United States on January 6.

Forum List

Back