FBI took records from Mar A Lago covered by attorney client privilege.

Is Trump a flight risk? Do you mind of I take your passport?

Progs come up with some of the lamest excuses imaginable for violating the Constitutional rights of innocent people.
Where's he going? Will he be packing a parka? :abgg2q.jpg:

Trump lies constantly. He's never in his life been honest. Don't be a fool.

Can you tell me the last President that didn't lie? It's not lying or how much a person lies, it's what they lie about that's important.

If they really didn't take Trump's passport, it changes my life none. When somebody tells me they have a medical plan where I can keep my doctor, keep my hospital, save me $2,500 a year, and all plans are quality which we spent well over a trillion dollars on and it was all bullshit, that's a major lie that effected my life dramatically.

I'd gladly take 1,000 Republican lies over one Communist lie any day of the week.

She's a hack who responded to Hannity's questions by reading off a teleprompter.

Hannity is a walking piece of garbage. And you idiots fall for his shit every single night.

Right. Anybody that goes against the Communist narrative must be a lie, ain't that right comrade?

§ 51.7 Passport property of the U.S. Government. (a) A passport at all times remains the property of the United States and must be returned to the U.S. Government upon demand

perhaps Trump is thinking about fleeing the country? or he's too dumb to realize he's admitting he's a flight risk.
Just think about it, you (can) have two things Trump doesnt: a passport & twitter account.
Wasn't covered by the warrant, Simp.

Trump's lying again. They didn't take his passports. He wants headlines. That's what is going on. He's playing the Trumpies for fools and getting their money.
probably so yes.
For passport to be seized, the judge would have listed it in the search warrant. The only reason would be that the passports would need to be evidence of a crime, perhaps if Trump was planning to leave the country? hmm.
There could be a 2nd search warrant, still sealed.

probably so yes.
For passport to be seized, the judge would have listed it in the search warrant. The only reason would be that the passports would need to be evidence of a crime, perhaps if Trump was planning to leave the country? hmm.

Then why did they give the passports back to Trump's lawyers when they went to the FBI? :eusa_shhh:

probably so yes.
Or it could have been in one of the boxes seized....

It is not as though the FBI comes through every single box and reads every document. If they were charged with recovering boxes that held classified materials then all they are going to be looking for are the boxes. Particularly if they were obvious and/or sealed.

then why is Trump claiming the FBI took the passports, if they just gave them right back to him. Did the FBI have them for all of 10 seconds, "oh, here's your passports".

They took his passports during the raid. His lawyers went to the FBI headquarters to get them back. Does that make sense now?

Or it could have been in one of the boxes seized....

It is not as though the FBI comes through every single box and reads every document. If they were charged with recovering boxes that held classified materials then all they are going to be looking for are the boxes. Particularly if they were obvious and/or sealed.

WTF keeps their passports in sealed boxes of old paperwork?

WTF keeps their passports in sealed boxes of old paperwork?
They probably found the passports when they ransacked his bedroom and private office. The latest warrant gave them the right to search 'in proximity' to the boxes. This was a fishing expedition by the corrupt FBI. That is why Merrick Garland refused to release the affidavit.

Last edited:
They probably found the passports when they ransacked his bedroom and private office. The latest warrant gave them the right to search 'in proximity' to the boxes. This was a fishing expedition by the corrupt FBI. That is why Merrick Garland refused to release the affidavit.

If they decide to move forward with this farce the Constitution guarantees the right of the accused to face his accuser. Again, Garland can release the affidavit redacted so everybody involved is protected. He knows that quite well, so it sounds like a cheap excuse to cover his ass and lies.

If the corrupt DOJ had prosecuted hillary and properly investigated the hinter biden laptop them zero toletance against trump would be more supportable
WTF?
12 years of "investigations" by the GQP, and not one arrest, then of course you shift blame to "others".

Biden?

So..........................when is ONE, out of rabid Trumptards going to even file charges?

U.S. Department of Justice​

950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001
But they didnt

No, not even ONE did, why is that?

No evidence.

If they decide to move forward with this farce the Constitution guarantees the right of the accused to face his accuser.
Sure, in court, the GQP can't wait that long.
Again, Garland can release the affidavit redacted so everybody involved is protected.
Really?
First the GQP wanted to see the warrant.
DOJ and Trump agreed, nothing there.
Now they want to see the affidavit.
Next they'll want to see the body camera's of the FBI.
He knows that quite well, so it sounds like a cheap excuse to cover his ass and lies.
That would be Trump's cult.

"I know the White House as well as anyone, I spent a lot of time there, I know the system, this did not happen without Joe Biden's explicit approval."
Then, it was illegal because Trump wasn't there.
Then it was taking the documents were legal.
Then it was Trump had a standing order that the documents were declassified.
The latest............the FBI planted evidence.

Forum List

Back