FBI took records from Mar A Lago covered by attorney client privilege.

US4CC.meme.Trump_Carlson - theyre_going_jail.png

The FBI done screwed the pooch. :laughing0301:

There's going to be a lot of questions in the coming months, especially after the Republicans takeover the Congress next year.

I understand they are getting an ethics complaint underway for the judge that signed this warrant. I also understand that Trump's lawyers said they've been through the documents twice and they never seen any files marked top secret. Amazing the files that can appear when the Left-BI orders attorneys out of a house they are searching.

They probably sent the fed-nappers.... they can entrap slow-witted rednecks and get no convictions, but they don't know dick about ransacking private homes for documents.

I wonder how many of those faggots are wearing Melania's thongs now..... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

They probably sent the fed-nappers.... they can entrap slow-witted rednecks and get no convictions, but they don't know dick about ransacking private homes for documents.

I wonder how many of those faggots are wearing Melania's thongs now..... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
considering thats as close as they probably get to a woman…all of them.

A President doesn't "pack" boxes of documents, that's done by the GSA. Donald Trump has been storing the boxes for over 18 months without knowing the contents of them, and has more than likely never opened any of them. Hell, people said that Donald Trump didn’t even take a CIA briefing, so why do they think he’s digging through those boxes and reading files?

Now Hillary Clinton exposed the country to far more danger because she had an electronic version of those records which could be hacked from Tehran, from Moscow or Beijing, a physical document in a basement. You’ve got to physically get into Mar a Lago, which it’s not an easy thing to do.

The stink just keeps getting worse.

That's not how attorney cliant privelage works. The attorney is obligated to keep most of his cliant's secrets, but that doesn't prevent anyone else from gaining the information from another means.

The stink just keeps getting worse.

Well of course, Nos. The real point in the raid and the reason for all the silence is to try to uncover all of Trump's contacts and inner circle and plans for running for reelection, supporters, network, etc. The whole MAGA thing.

In other words, JUST LIKE WATERGATE, except this time it was the democrats doing the breaking and entering and spying and they are trying to cover up their real actions with this fake story of missing nuclear secrets!

Forum List

Back