FBI Suppressed Information that July 4th Killer Crimo Was Connected to Antifa, Progressives and the Occult.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Last edited:
Well how about that? Could it be that ole J. Edgar was a cross dresser like Crimo was?

Leftwing media withheld information damaging to the leftist agenda? Well, knock me over with a feather!

The FBI also approved his gun sale after the cops removed fighting knives from his home a year ago.....
Give the responsibility for background checks to a private entity... we can't trust the FBI any longer....
The knives were confiscated, yes. But no one filed a criminal complaint so the cops' hands were tied. The FBI probably knew nothing about the incident.

Well how about that? Could it be that ole J. Edgar was a cross dresser like Crimo was?

The GWP?

giphy.gif

The knives were confiscated, yes. But no one filed a criminal complaint so the cops' hands were tied. The FBI probably knew nothing about the incident.
Probably knew nothing????
FBI's

About NICS
NICS is FBI's national system that checks records on persons who may be disqualified from receiving firearms.

If they don't, and I don't think they talk, the new background checks need to be more like carry permits, where the local sheriff has to sign off on the gun purchase as well as the FBI.
Keep the feds out of it completely.

we had this guy in Burley that would walk around town and elsewhere with knives hanging all over him by boot straps. he had at least 20.
I thought he was kinda laughable. Everybody knew who he was. And then one day he pushed the issue and the cops blew him away.

The FBI knew or should have known... we need an investigation over at the FBI....

New Topics

Forum List

Back