FBI Stole Trump's Passports During The Raid

WE GOT TRUMP THIS TIME!
Part 4,745 in a continuing series.

I thought it was fake news about the FBI steeling his passports.
Don’t you ever get tired of being a useful idiot?
LOL. So, your gripe is that your orange douche bag is not in jail, already? :auiqs.jpg:

Have patience, grasshopper. First comes the FBI search and then comes the trial. The douche bag will be in orange duds soon!!!:laughing0301:

Trump said that the FBI stole his 3 passports.

WTF?

Did they think he hid the nuke codes in there????

WTF? Trump said that? Does this make it so? Maybe, if true, the FBI didn't want trump to leave the country to avoid prosecution.
Frankly, I think that trump has committed treason and is giving his pal Putin some info contained in these documents.
This shows that trump could shoot someone on 5th ave and still maintain your support. What he did is illegal and immoral.

WTF? Trump said that? Does this make it so? Maybe, if true, the FBI didn't want trump to leave the country to avoid prosecution.
Frankly, I think that trump has committed treason and is giving his pal Putin some info contained in these documents.
This shows that trump could shoot someone on 5th ave and still maintain your support. What he did is illegal and immoral.
Have you been hiding under a rock?

Yes Trump said that....which proved to be 100% true....because not only did they have to return his passports but several boxes of personal documents they stole as well.

Have you been hiding under a rock?

Yes Trump said that....which proved to be 100% true....because not only did they have to return his passports but several boxes of personal documents they stole as well.

I don't hide under rocks, pal. Trump was asked 1 year ago to return those documents, which are not his. If they gave him back his passports, so what? He deserved what he got. What the hell was he doing with them, anyway? Why did he take classified info? These questions need to be addressed.
Trump lost the election, and we are losing our country to autocracy because of him.

Forum List

Back