FBI Stole Trump's Passports During The Raid

Where do you keep your passport? I keep mine in my desk for the past 70 years.

Depends on where I am at ...
The safe when I am not planning on going anywhere, and on my person when I am traveling.

What does any of that have to do with the post you were attempting to respond to ... :auiqs.jpg:

Depends on where I am at ...
The safe when I am not planning on going anywhere, and on my person when I am traveling.

What does any of that have to do with the post you were attempting to respond to ... :auiqs.jpg:

You don't put it in a box of old files?

You don't put it in a box of old files?

Shit no, I actually use mine here and abroad ... It's a valid form of identification.

There are circumstances where banks, corporations and organizations require either a copy or a scan of my identification.
Your passport doesn't have your Social Security number on it, and my Driver's License does.

Protect Your Information ... Don't Worry About Me ... :auiqs.jpg:

Shit no, I actually use mine here and abroad ... It's a valid form of identification.

There are circumstances where banks, corporations and organizations require either a copy or a scan of my identification.
Your passport doesn't have your Social Security number on it, and my Driver's License does.

Protect Your Information ... Don't Worry About Me ... :auiqs.jpg:

Me too.

Here's a link that indicates Media Bias Fact Check that you just cited is either ... "Dishonest or Incompetent" ... :auiqs.jpg:

Here is another source....It is still bullshit!

What's True
Under the Obama administration, the FBI launched an investigation into the Trump campaign's relationship with Russian operatives — a covert operation at the time that required the bureau to request court approval to secretly monitor Carter Page, a former adviser to Trump.
What's False
However, no evidence showed Obama, or any member of the White House, directed counterintelligence agents to illegally monitor the Trump campaign, nor did any court record show that the former president breached his authority as president during the FBI's Russia investigation.

The problem is that you Trumpers will take any small grain of truth and run with it like it was the whole and only truth. That is called propaganda.

Hier Goebbels would be proud

1660607102855.png

Here is another source....It is still bullshit!

The problem is that you Trumpers will take any small grain of truth and run with it like it was the whole and only truth. That is called propaganda.

Hier Goebbels would be proud

View attachment 682998

Here's a link that indicates Snopes, the additional source you cited ... "Lies and Misleads" ... :auiqs.jpg:
Here's another link that indicates Snopes is a ... "Hopelessly Biased, and Unreliable Website" ... :auiqs.jpg:

Now He can’t take it on the lam.
/----/ How stupid. Do you think a former president can just go to the airport unannounced, without Secret Service protection, and notifying the State Department and the government of the destination country on a whim? Seriously?
Please tell us you were just being glib.

Trump is lying again. Why would he store his passports in the same boxes as the confidential documents he took?
/----/ Why are they returning something you claim wasn't taken? Feel stupid now?

FBI Returns Trump's 3 Passports Seized In Mar-A-Lago Search

TodayThe FBI has returned three passports belonging to former President Donald Trump that federal agents seized during their search for classified documents at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort last week, a Justice Department official told NBC News and CBS News on Monday. Trump, who has been vigorously bashing the FBI since agents used a search warrant to ...

New Topics

Forum List

Back