FBI Stole Trump's Passports During The Raid

He also said they didn’t provide a warrant, lawyers were barred from being there, nothing was confidential, and airplanes were used in the revolutionary war. All lies.
No...that's a rumor that was started by the media.
Trump's lawyer said they let them see a piece of paper they claimed was a warrant from 10 feet away, then presented them with a horseshit warrant that was unconstitutional after the search was completed.

They fucking stole it.
That wasn't a document that belonged to the government.
That is his personal property.

You are absolutely, 100% incorrect. Your passport does not belong to you. You don't own it. It's property of the Unites States Department of State and, as such, can absolutelyh be legally seized from an individual:

22 CFR § 51.7 - Passport property of the U.S. Government.

A passport at all times remains the property of the United States and must be returned to the U.S. Government upon demand.

It was 100% BULLSHIT

Just like he is now claiming that Obama removed classified documents from the White House

Is there anything that you wont believe?
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

You are absolutely, 100% incorrect. Your passport does not belong to you. You don't own it. It's property of the Unites States Department of State and, as such, can absolutelyh be legally seized from an individual:

22 CFR § 51.7 - Passport property of the U.S. Government.

A passport at all times remains the property of the United States and must be returned to the U.S. Government upon demand.
Yet millions of illegals are coming into this country without any passport of any kind and they get to be sent by airline or bus to any city in the united states. Fuck the government and their political shit, the end is coming soon. Cant wait....

Liberal Hunting.png

Nothing says man of the people like "they even took my second passport."

I've held two different passports at the same time.

One was my regular passport (blue) and the second was an official passport (maroon).

I only have my regular passport these days...

Yet millions of illegals are coming into this country without any passport of any kind and they get to be sent by airline or bus to any city in the united states. Fuck the government and their political shit, the end is coming soon. Cant wait....

View attachment 682869

Of course that has absolutely nothing to do with my point that a passport is not personal property...

Trump's lawyer said they let them see a piece of paper they claimed was a warrant from 10 feet away, then presented them with a horseshit warrant that was unconstitutional after the search was completed.

They presented the warrant up close and personal and left it with them once they left. Everything you typed was a lie including this gem.

He said that Obama wire-tapped his home......and you fuckers said that was BS.
Turns out it was 100% correct.

Trump lied. The US monitors all communication in and out of Russian embassies world wide. Trump kept calling the Russian embassy from Trump Tower trying to establish a back channel to the Kremlin. That's why he came up on their radar. Trump is extremely stupid.

You mean the horseshit warrant that was signed off on by the AG andaFederal Judge?

Forum List

Back