FBI Statistics Prove That The Police Aren't Racist

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Facts don't matter much to those who believe that law-enforcement officer-involved shootings are motivated by "race", but here they are:

"Let’s look at 2015 police shootings – a time during which some argue police “brutality” spiked. 990 people were shot by police in 2015. Here’s the demographic breakdown of those “victims”:
  • White — 494, 50%
  • Black — 258, 26%
  • Hispanic – 172, 17%
  • Other — 66, 7%
Of those:
  • Mental illness played a role in 25%.
  • 25% involved fleeing suspects.
  • In 75% of the incidents, the officer was under attack or defending someone that was.
  • Indictments of police officers tripled from previous years..."
FBI Data Proves Police Officers are NOT Racist Killers

They're not racist...They're trigger happy and out of control.....And the ones who aren't look the other way.

Turned9.jpg

I wonder if the nation’s greatest race hustler (BO) will take notice.

Anyone that thinks statistics prove that cops are not racist killers needs a education beyond 3rd grade. :rolleyes:

Well alrighty then. Maybe the FBI should hire fourth-grade statisticians, instead of the third-graders.

You do trust your FBI, don't you? I mean with that Mueller thing, and all, right?

Anyone that thinks statistics prove that cops are not racist killers needs a education beyond 3rd grade. :rolleyes:

Well alrighty then. Maybe the FBI should hire fourth-grade statisticians, instead of the third-graders.

You do trust your FBI, don't you? I mean with that Mueller thing, and all, right?
I dont trust idiots like yourself that think because someone wrote an article they know what they are talking about. :rolleyes:

I dont trust idiots like yourself that think because someone wrote an article they know what they are talking about. :rolleyes:

Once again, a leftist proves that "facts don't matter" as much as do their "feelz."

Once again, a leftist proves that "facts don't matter" as much as do their "feelz."
This is what happens when you let your mind go to waste. Statistics are just data. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The former POTUS was able to garner an education. He knows like most educated people statistics doesnt show whats in a persons intentions. :rolleyes:

He was able to "garner" an education, thanks to the help from some rich Saudis, and Affirmative Action. Why do you think he was so beholden to the Saudis?

Saudi billionaire did help Obama into Harvard - WND - WND
Doesnt matter how he got an education. The point is that he has one and you dont. :rolleyes:

The former POTUS was able to garner an education. He knows like most educated people statistics doesnt show whats in a persons intentions. :rolleyes:

He was able to "garner" an education, thanks to the help from some rich Saudis, and Affirmative Action. Why do you think he was so beholden to the Saudis?

Doesnt matter how he got an education. The point is that he has one and you dont. :rolleyes:

Of course I have an education, silly. I used to work in an academic environment.

But how does that prove that police-shootings are "racially-motivated"?

Of course I have an education, silly. I used to work in an academic environment.

So you were a school janitor? That doesnt mean you got an education. :rolleyes:

So you were a school janitor? That doesnt mean you got an education. :rolleyes:

Actually no. I have certification from two trade schools, spent three years in college studying as a music major with a minor in foreign languages, then a four-year Associate's Degree in Electronics Technology, then a four-year Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Engineering. You can't just make up ridiculous things off the top of your head and expect anyone to accept them as "facts."

But that has nothing to do with the fallacy that law-enforcement shootings are "racially-motivated." The FBI statistic prove that they aren't.

Have you ever considered seeing a psychiatrist ? I can't believe you're dumb enough to fall for the Obama/Sharpton cop-hate scam all the way into almost 2019. It 's just too much to fathom. :rolleyes:

Facts don't matter much to those who believe that law-enforcement officer-involved shootings are motivated by "race", but here they are:

"Let’s look at 2015 police shootings – a time during which some argue police “brutality” spiked. 990 people were shot by police in 2015. Here’s the demographic breakdown of those “victims”:
  • White — 494, 50%
  • Black — 258, 26%
  • Hispanic – 172, 17%
  • Other — 66, 7%
Of those:
  • In 75% of the incidents, the officer was under attack or defending someone that was.

Why did you post the statistics showing that whites are shot by police at a lower rate than their population numbers while blacks are shot at a rate roughly double their percentage of the population when making a thread about police not being racist? :eusa_think:

• White — 494, 50%
  • Black — 258, 26%
  • Hispanic – 172, 17%
  • Other — 66, 7%
Of those:

Why did you post the statistics showing that whites are shot by police at a lower rate than their population numbers while blacks are shot at a rate roughly double their percentage of the population when making a thread about police not being racist? :eusa_think:

Look at the OP again:

• White — 494, 50%
  • Black — 258, 26%
Could it be that blacks are committing a disproportionate number of crimes?

Even the FBI Thinks Police Have Links to White Supremacists — but Don’t Tell the New York Times

Natasha Lennard
November 5 2018

Over the weekend, the New York Times Magazine published a lengthy and in-depth piece on how U.S. law enforcement has willfully ignored the threat of white supremacist extremism for decades. The author, Janet Reitman, takes an ostensibly deep dive into how law enforcement — particularly federal agencies — has neglected the growth of the violent far right, in part owing to Republican political agenda setting. For a story framed around a “blind spot,” though, the piece itself is hobbled by an egregious case of sightlessness.

The Times tells a story about law enforcement failing and struggling to deal with white supremacy. The elephant in the room, unmentioned by Reitman or any of the sources she chose to cite, is that U.S. law enforcement doesn’t do enough about violent racists because as an institution, U.S. law enforcement is violently racist and contains explicit white supremacists in its ranks.

The problem is that the framing of the New York Times Magazine piece ignores the deep and historic links between policing and racism.

It is not that the Times story doesn’t contain some bits of information that point to this obvious conclusion. Reitman goes as far as to call law enforcement’s indifference to white supremacist extremism “willful”; an entire section of the piece reports on how police regularly permit neo-Nazi violence at rallies, while instead targeting left-wing, anti-racist protesters. She notes how police have been seen posing for photos with the so-called alt-right, and briefly highlights an incident, first reported by Arun Gupta for The Intercept, in which a right-wing militia member aided officers from the Department of Homeland Security in arresting an anti-fascist protester.

Rather, the problem is that the larger framing of the piece ignores the deep and historic links between policing and racism. Throughout the Times Magazine article, a sharp line is drawn between police officers and the white supremacists they interact with — it’s a profound category mistake.

Even the FBI Thinks Police Have Links to White Supremacists — but Don’t Tell the New York Times

FBI Investigated White Supremacists in Police – The Intercept

White supremacists and other domestic extremists maintain an active presence in U.S. police departments and other law enforcement agencies. A striking reference to that conclusion, notable for its confidence and the policy prescriptions that accompany it, appears in a classified FBI Counterterrorism Policy Guide from April 2015, obtained by The Intercept. The guide, which details the process by which the FBI enters individuals on a terrorism watchlist, the Known or Suspected Terrorist File, notes that “domestic terrorism investigations focused on militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists often have identified active links to law enforcement officers,” and explains in some detail how bureau policies have been crafted to take this infiltration into account.

Although these right-wing extremists have posed a growing threat for years, federal investigators have been reluctant to publicly address that threat or to point out the movement’s longstanding strategy of infiltrating the law enforcement community.

No centralized recruitment process or set of national standards exists for the 18,000 law enforcement agencies in the United States, many of which have deep historical connections to racist ideologies. As a result, state and local police as well as sheriff’s departments present ample opportunities for white supremacists and other right-wing extremists looking to expand their power base.

In a heavily redacted version of an October 2006 FBI internal intelligence assessment, the agency raised the alarm over white supremacist groups’ “historical” interest in “infiltrating law enforcement communities or recruiting law enforcement personnel.” The effort, the memo noted, “can lead to investigative breaches and can jeopardize the safety of law enforcement sources or personnel.” The memo also states that law enforcement had recently become aware of the term “ghost skins,” used among white supremacists to describe “those who avoid overt displays of their beliefs to blend into society and covertly advance white supremacist causes.” In at least one case, the FBI learned of a skinhead group encouraging ghost skins to seek employment with law enforcement agencies in order to warn crews of any investigations.

The FBI Has Quietly Investigated White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement

New Topics

Forum List

Back