FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Of course, Lynch might do her best to derail this in order to secure her position as AG, but there could be enough to indict Hillary. More at link, but here are the highlights:

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

FBI Sources Tell Fox News An "Indictment Is Likely" In Clinton Foundation Case

That self-serving, greedy bitch needs to spend the rest of her miserable life in prison. Puts our national security at risk for personal gain, then expects us to make her president. She would be the biggest mistake we could ever make as a country.

Ok am I the only one getting a serious brain cramp trying to figure this out? I see so many laws broken and no one in freaking orange jumpsuits and silver f'ng bracelets.

Oh and has anyone heard "I can't recall" more bloody times than this. You want to talk white priviledge? I'm watching it in action. And I'm white for crying out loud. Why is this woman still out there in her stupid pant suits?

Of course, Lynch might do her best to derail this in order to secure her position as AG, but there could be enough to indict Hillary. More at link, but here are the highlights:

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

FBI Sources Tell Fox News An "Indictment Is Likely" In Clinton Foundation Case

I wish I could give you a quizzillion winners for that sig pic. I tried not to giggle but I couldn't help it and woke the dog up.

No white privilege since there are a number of key, corrupt afro americans (arguably Obama since he used a fake name to have "private emails" with Crooked Hillary and lied about it) who are heavily involved in the Crooked Hillary-gate. Loretta Lynch, etc.

Someone needs to post a flow chart showing the cast of characters.

I wish I could give you a quizzillion winners for that sig pic. I tried not to giggle but I couldn't help it and woke the dog up.

LOL, you better give that dog a treat for disturbing his sleep. :)

all of this drama is beginning to remind me of that classic scene from monty python where all these people in a crowd find the woman guilty, then went on that "Burn Her, She's a witch" rampage.

Ok am I the only one getting a serious brain cramp trying to figure this out? I see so many laws broken and no one in freaking orange jumpsuits and silver f'ng bracelets.

Oh and has anyone heard "I can't recall" more bloody times than this. You want to talk white priviledge? I'm watching it in action. And I'm white for crying out loud. Why is this woman still out there in her stupid pant suits?

I think the FBI found evidence months ago, wanted to indict, but were stopped by Obama's DOJ. Either the administration wanted to protect Hillary or may be implicated in some way. We know he was aware of the insecure server and did nothing. Hillary's own people warned her against using her email to discuss official business. It was a problem and seems everyone knew it but hard to get someone like Hillary to follow rules. It's like she is protected and people fear her.

I think Lynch is wanting to secure her job as AG and might have been threatened. Too many people who could potentially hurt the Clintons have died strange deaths and it cannot be dismissed as coincidence at this point.

Anyone else would have been indicted long ago. The negligent handling of classified and sensitive info is bad enough but the likely reason why is the biggest crime. Hiding the pay to play scam from the State Dept is the real story here. Of course, they had to stop the FBI from indicting because everything would come out. It might all be known anyway. Hard to keep the truth down, especially when a lot of people in the FBI aren't willing to remain silent.

LOL, you better give that dog a treat for disturbing his sleep. :)

I did. omg it just hit me Raven's favorite new treats are called Misfits. Talk about being completely politically incorrect. I have a Black and Tan Coonhound right there I'm dead in the water.

Oh I am so toast.

Hey Bod you want to put this quote in sig line too?

I think the FBI found evidence months ago, wanted to indict, but were stopped by Obama's DOJ. Either the administration wanted to protect Hillary or may be implicated in some way. We know he was aware of the insecure server and did nothing. Hillary's own people warned her against using her email to discuss official business. It was a problem and seems everyone knew it but hard to get someone like Hillary to follow rules. It's like she is protected and people fear her.

I think Lynch is wanting to secure her job as AG and might have been threatened. Too many people who could potentially hurt the Clintons have died strange deaths and it cannot be dismissed as coincidence at this point.

Anyone else would have been indicted long ago. The negligent handling of classified and sensitive info is bad enough but the likely reason why is the biggest crime. Hiding the pay to play scam from the State Dept is the real story here. Of course, they had to stop the FBI from indicting because everything would come out. It might all be known anyway. Hard to keep the truth down, especially when a lot of people in the FBI aren't willing to remain silent.

Well how are the real agents going to handle this? I put it up last night. I've been on the FBI tour. They are awesome men and women. I admire them greatly. Truth Justice and the American Way. They really are this. This is not good.

Well how are the real agents going to handle this? I put it up last night. I've been on the FBI tour. They are awesome men and women. I admire them greatly. Truth Justice and the American Way. They really are this. This is not good.

There is talk of an indictment and I sure hope that this thing just explodes in Hillary's face. Once the truth starts leaking out, it usually can't be stopped. Even Dems are running from her over this. I think enough info is out there now so it's too late to put the lid back on this can of worms.

There is talk of an indictment and I sure hope that this thing just explodes in Hillary's face. Once the truth starts leaking out, it usually can't be stopped. Even Dems are running from her over this. I think enough info is out there now so it's too late to put the lid back on this can of worms.

How do you deal with this? Even Obama is sitting there going "I did not authorize this". He's been Vince Fostered. The Clintons have actually gotten Obama.

upload_2016-11-3_18-49-22.png

Forum List

Back