FBI Slams Clinton’s 2016 Campaign in Chilling Statement

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
The 2016 election may technically have finished back in, well, 2016, but much of America still has unanswered questions about what truly happened.
Of note is the scandal formerly known as “RussiaGate”, now known as “ObamaGate”.

BJ's Pullquote:
U.K. Court documents released on Wednesday reveal that as early as July 5, 2016, the FBI was aware that former MI6 agent Christopher Steele had acknowledged that then-presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton personally knew that he was commissioned to compile the now thoroughly discredited Trump-Russia dossier.
Notes taken by the FBI indicate that Steele was told that Clinton herself was aware that he was commissioned to create the Trump-Russia dossier which alleges collusion between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and the Russian government during the 2016 election, amongst various other wild allegations.
This puts Hillary Clinton front and center in the ObamaGate fracas, further cementing her place as one of the most underhanded political operatives this nation has ever seen.

I'm really looking forward to when the prosecutorial hammer comes down. All this talk is bullshit. Charges must be brought and nobody should be spared. Give these treasonous bastards the same special treatment that they gave Trump these past four years. MAGA, live and let live.

A Dossier that didn’t come out till AFTER the election?

Clinton is not too bright
Well Hillary is not that bright. Someone that does not understand how to use e-mails is not that bright, thinking her Norton firewall would protect her. LOL.

She did start the birther movement after all.

I'm really looking forward to when the prosecutorial hammer comes down. All this talk is bullshit. Charges must be brought and nobody should be spared. Give these treasonous bastards the same special treatment that they gave Trump these past four years. MAGA, live and let live.
No one at that level of power is ever brought to justice.

Even Nixon did not face jail time.

After reviewing all of the FISA Court Warrant historical data the FBI was forced to turn over to them, the FISA Court just declared the FBI has been committing FISA Court Abuses - breaking laws - and spying on US citizens for DECADES.

1. Mueller, Comey, and Wray ought to be brought up on charges.

2. The FBI should be placed under control / leadership from someone outside the agency.

3. The secret FISA Court System should be ended immediately, as the Court not only exposed the FBI as a rogue entity acting as an enemy of the state / US citizens but also proved that NO ONE in the govt can be trusted with so much power that can be abused to victimize American citizens, as they have been for decades according to the FISA Court.

Hmm...., there's always a first time for everything.... Maybe if there are a few prosecutions and convictions all or some of this Bull Scat perpetrated by the PMS/DSA Democrat Left will stop or at least ease off...
I thought in my old age I could stop carrying a gun to protect family and myself...I was wong...

The 2016 election may technically have finished back in, well, 2016, but much of America still has unanswered questions about what truly happened.
Of note is the scandal formerly known as “RussiaGate”, now known as “ObamaGate”.

BJ's Pullquote:
U.K. Court documents released on Wednesday reveal that as early as July 5, 2016, the FBI was aware that former MI6 agent Christopher Steele had acknowledged that then-presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton personally knew that he was commissioned to compile the now thoroughly discredited Trump-Russia dossier.
Notes taken by the FBI indicate that Steele was told that Clinton herself was aware that he was commissioned to create the Trump-Russia dossier which alleges collusion between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and the Russian government during the 2016 election, amongst various other wild allegations.
This puts Hillary Clinton front and center in the ObamaGate fracas, further cementing her place as one of the most underhanded political operatives this nation has ever seen.

you forgot BEIJING joe

Hmm...., there's always a first time for everything.... Maybe if there are a few prosecutions and convictions all or some of this Bull Scat perpetrated by the PMS/DSA Democrat Left will stop or at least ease off...
I thought in my old age I could stop carrying a gun to protect family and myself...I was wong...
If the Left has done anything good here, it is to drive home the importance of gun rights. The police simply won't be there to help. Your life, and the lives of your loved ones, depends on the second amendment.

A Dossier that didn’t come out till AFTER the election?

Clinton is not too bright

Actually the FBI had the Steele Dossier as early as Sep. 2016, triggering the FISA warrants and Hillary began using the Russia RUSSIA scam around the same time...
What use is digging up dirt if it doesn’t come out till after the election

Forum List

Back