FBI Shuts Down Trump "Scam-PAC" Sites

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Have you donated to any of the Trump PACs?
This looks pretty bad when the FBI steps in concerning fraud.

"A pro-Trump political action committee is under investigation for fraud.
Two websites associated with the Keep America Great Committee have been taken down and replaced with a placeholder message from the FBI, which is asking possible fraud victims to contact investigators through the hashtag #kagc, reported The Daily Beast."

“This domain … has been seized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation pursuant to a federal seizure warrant,” the message reads. “If you donated to the Keep American [sic] Great Committee you may be a victim of fraud.”

So, maybe you were a victim. Who knows. The warning is more of a public service than you think.

I cringed when you said that.......

The FBI has ZERO credibility these days in the eyes of many.

With people like Comey, Strzok and Wray....who the hell in their right mind would respect these clowns other than the corrupt?

So, maybe you were a victim. Who knows. The warning is more of a public service than you think.

I cringed when you said that.......

The FBI has ZERO credibility these days in the eyes of many.

With people like Comey, Strzok and Wray....who the hell in their right mind would respect these clowns other than the corrupt?
The fbi is a rouge criminal organization whose agents play king makers and choose when to follow protocol and when not to. It needs to be scrapped.

Exactly.
I wonder how the FBI will change under the Harris/biden administration.

My guess is it will become more corrupt than at any other time in history.....and China may even be given top level access.

New Topics

Forum List

Back