FBI Said to Have Recordings of Clinton Foundation Pay to Play Corruption

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Oh my.

Secret recordings of a suspect talking about the Clinton Foundation fueled an internal battle between FBI agents who wanted to pursue the case and corruption prosecutors who viewed the statements as worthless hearsay, people familiar with the matter said.

Agents, using informants and recordings from unrelated corruption investigations, thought they had found enough material to merit aggressively pursuing the investigation into the foundation that started
in summer 2015 based on claims made in a book by a conservative author called “Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich,” these people said.

The account of the case and resulting dispute comes from interviews with officials at multiple agencies.

Starting in February and continuing today, investigators from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and public-corruption prosecutors became increasingly frustrated with each other, as often happens within and between departments. At the center of the tension stood the U.S. attorney for Brooklyn, Robert Capers, who some at the FBI came to view as exacerbating the problems by telling each side what it wanted to hear, these people said. Through a spokeswoman, Mr. Capers declined to comment.

The roots of the dispute lie in a disagreement over the strength of the case, these people said, which broadly centered on whether Clinton Foundation contributors received favorable treatment from the State Department under Hillary Clinton. […]

The FBI had secretly recorded conversations of a suspect in a public-corruption case talking about alleged deals the Clintons made, these people said. The agents listening to the recordings couldn’t tell from the conversations if what the suspect was describing was accurate, but it was, they thought, worth checking out.

Prosecutors thought the talk was hearsay and a weak basis to warrant aggressive tactics, like presenting evidence to a grand jury, because the person who was secretly recorded wasn’t inside the Clinton Foundation.

FBI investigators grew increasingly frustrated with resistance from the corruption prosecutors, and some executives at the bureau itself, to keep pursuing the case.

Secret Recordings Fueled FBI Feud in Clinton Probe

The noose is tightening.....

FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

FBI Sources Tell Fox News An "Indictment Is Likely" In Clinton Foundation Case

Shills gathering to "combat" this latest "lie".

oo30043502011.jpg

lmao.

The FBI actually is saying they have records of Trump Foundation pay for play.

See how that works, Alt Right deplorable ones. You are not believed.

More lies from the shills. No one buys it.

Your defense of Clinton is incredulous....given you're supposedly a "republican" and voted for McMullin. LMAO

I am not defending Clinton.

I am attacking the deplorable far right and alt right who need to leave the GOP and take their antiAmericanism to Russia.

The FBI sources leaking information regarding a citizen's investigation, need to get canned or at minimum resign....

If they can NOT do their jobs and keep their lips sealed, they should NOT be in the job. PERIOD

Possibility 1. Republicans are making shit up a few days before election.

Possibility 2. Rich ass Hillary, who has been under the political microscope for 30 years now, thought that her preparation for Presidency as a head of DoS is well spent by involving herself in Pay-for-Play corruption that could not only potentially kill her presidential aspirations, but actually land her in jail, forever ensuring notoriety to Clinton name.

yea...I think, therefore I'll go with 1.

Possibility 2. Rich ass Hillary, who has been under the political microscope for 30 years now, thought that her preparation for Presidency as a head of DoS is well spent by involving herself in Pay-for-Play corruption that could not only potentially kill her presidential aspirations, but actually land her in jail, forever ensuring shame and notoriety to Clinton name.

So, you are choosing to ignore the evidence.

Every single thing she has done with reagrds to her private server are the actions of a guilty person.

Why didn't she turn over the server itself and 100% of all e-mails on it the SECOND she was asked to?

Possibility 2. Rich ass Hillary, who has been under the political microscope for 30 years now, thought that her preparation for Presidency as a head of DoS is well spent by involving herself in Pay-for-Play corruption that could not only potentially kill her presidential aspirations, but actually land her in jail, forever ensuring shame and notoriety to Clinton name.

So, you are choosing to ignore the evidence.

Every single thing she has done with reagrds to her private server are the actions of a guilty person.

Why didn't she turn over the server itself and 100% of all e-mails on it the SECOND she was asked to?

There is NO EVIDENCE, there is but HEARSAY from un-identified sources.

Forum List

Back