FBI refusing to give congress material that alleges Lynch interfered in Clinton probe

You're screeching right now.

By the way, you still haven't answered the question from the first page: " Why Rosenstien doesn't want to hand over requested documents to Congress, the body that has constitutional oversight over DOJ?"

So…the AG doesn’t order his staff to do anything…ever. Is that the insanity you and cell block are now peddling? Really?
You’re all day stupid.

As for the question…again Trump could order the AG/Deputy AG to produce documents immediately. It would seem that he doesn’t want them out there.

You're not answering the question. I didn't ask why Trump is not ordering... I asked why Rosenstein is not giving documents that were ordered from Congress.

Trump could, but he's not doing it because of screeches such as yourself. If you, as non factor, can screech so much, imagine those screeches in Congress.

Congress have authority and is using that authority to demand documents. Again, why Rosenstein is refusing to hand out requested documents to Congress?

You’re hilarious. Nobody would have any problem with him fulfilling a subpoena. Its when he orders those investigating those close to him to “drop it” then fires them when they don’t…thats when most thinking people have issues. If you were a thinking person, you’d have one too.

As for your obsession with this question…most subordinates do what their boss tells them to when it’s ethical, legal, or not dangerous. That RR hasn’t done it seems to indicate that the blob ordered him not to.
/-----/ "when he orders those investigating those close to him to “drop it” Except the President never said that. What he said was: "I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go." That was not an order. As Chief Law Enforcement Agent of the US, the president can interject himself into any case.

Can he pardon himself?
/----/ I don't think he can. But that is just a guess. Here are 15 expert opinions:
President Trump says he can pardon himself. We asked 15 experts if that's legal.
As it turns out, this is something of a legal gray area. The overwhelming consensus was that Trump could make a plausible legal argument that his pardoning powers extend to himself, mostly because the Constitution isn’t clear about this — and, frankly, because this is just not a situation the framers expected.

All the experts agreed about one other fact: Even if Trump does pardon himself, that would not shield him from impeachment hearings. And most believe if he did make a move like this, it would be both an admission of guilt and a potential constitutional crisis.

You're screeching right now.

By the way, you still haven't answered the question from the first page: " Why Rosenstien doesn't want to hand over requested documents to Congress, the body that has constitutional oversight over DOJ?"

So…the AG doesn’t order his staff to do anything…ever. Is that the insanity you and cell block are now peddling? Really?
You’re all day stupid.

As for the question…again Trump could order the AG/Deputy AG to produce documents immediately. It would seem that he doesn’t want them out there.

You're not answering the question. I didn't ask why Trump is not ordering... I asked why Rosenstein is not giving documents that were ordered from Congress.

Trump could, but he's not doing it because of screeches such as yourself. If you, as non factor, can screech so much, imagine those screeches in Congress.

Congress have authority and is using that authority to demand documents. Again, why Rosenstein is refusing to hand out requested documents to Congress?

You’re hilarious. Nobody would have any problem with him fulfilling a subpoena. Its when he orders those investigating those close to him to “drop it” then fires them when they don’t…thats when most thinking people have issues. If you were a thinking person, you’d have one too.

As for your obsession with this question…most subordinates do what their boss tells them to when it’s ethical, legal, or not dangerous. That RR hasn’t done it seems to indicate that the blob ordered him not to.

You failed again. I'm not obsessed with the question, I'm amazed with what you lefties will do or say to avoid answering it. Just as you doing it now, as you did it at the page one of this thread and later.

Keep screeching.

Asked and answered…numerous times. Get a life loser

Oh, you keep dodging, and I am a loser? Wanna throw some epithets? Fine, than you won't be offended if I call you typical leftist c*nt, since you started it.

Again, Trump did not asked Rosenstein anything. Congress did. Why is he refusing to hand over documents that Congress requested from him?

Last edited:
You’re all day stupid.

You failed again. I'm not obsessed with the question, I'm amazed with what you lefties will do or say to avoid answering it. Just as you doing it now, as you did it at the page one of this thread and later.

Keep screeching.

Oh, you keep dodging, and I am a loser? Wanna throw some epithets? Fine, than you won't be offended if I call you typical leftist c*nt, since you started it.

Again, Trump did not asked Rosenstein anything. Congress did. Why is he refusing to had over documents that Congress requested from him?

I answered your question
You still have no life. Loser

americano ls lynch obsessed without any evidence of bad doing on her part.

Trump is terrified on an obstruction charge going to McConnell, so T will yell but do nothing else.

I never mentioned her.

Now since you did, why isn't Rosenstein handing out the documents that Congress, as constitutional oversight body of the DOJ, requested from him? If as you said, there is no evidence of any wrongdoing, than what is the problem?

Keep screeching.

Again, Trump did not asked Rosenstein anything. Congress did. Why is he refusing to had over documents that Congress requested from him?

I answered your question
You still have no life. Loser

Nope, you keep dodging to Trump, and question is not about him. It's about Rosenstein and Congress.

Try again, c*nt.

Trump's lawyers are in error in asserting that Trump cannot commit obstruction of justice charges in his interactions with federal LEO.

That would be like asserting a CEO who issues charges to his subordinates that obstruct justice is somehow not liable for criminal behavior.

If neither trump's appointees nor the GOP Congress can sort it out, he can always start declassifying stuff, right? Why hasn't he? .
Because the vermin will claim it is obstruction of justice for him to do so then he will have this crap going on till the end of his first term..
Maybe I'm missing something here?

Why is proven, fake propaganda the Russians created about lynch and hillary so critical for Nunes, Jordan, Gowdy to see NOW? Before the official investigation is completed?
For the same reason that proven, fake propaganda the Russians created about Trump is important.
huh? please explain why the Russian propaganda on lynch/hillary is important to have now? Why does congress want it? What is the purpose of over-site, needing that information now? Is it suppose to help the President's defense of something?

What is the urgency that involves ''oversight''? Has Congress read the 800,000 documents that were subpoenaed and turned over by the dept of justice?

All the FBI bias doesn’t matter to liberals, because the FBI was against Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're wrong. We think it matters. Stork appears to have been out of line and should have not been put on the investigations. He was removed though when it came out there was a possible bias. He wouldn't be the first I'm sure.

This issue isn't enough justification to shut down the special council but I wouldn't mind if something continued on Clinton's email stuff. It would be a waste of time and I think the Republicans know that but their real goal is to delegitimize the special counsel through association. The GOP also wants more access to both investigations and probably anything they can get their hands on from the FBI/DOJ so they can continue to grow a counter attack and pick out any good ammunition. Even if theres nothing else of substance related here, there could be all kinds of skeletons to continue attacking like they did with benghazi/email investigations.

Stork is also an idiot for talking so crassly on company communication medium. Fire him. No one will miss him.

Trump is terrified on an obstruction charge going to McConnell, so T will yell but do nothing else.

I never mentioned her.

Now since you did, why isn't Rosenstein handing out the documents that Congress, as constitutional oversight body of the DOJ, requested from him? If as you said, there is no evidence of any wrongdoing, than what is the problem?
Because it is Congressmen that are corrupt and demanding things, they can't have while the investigation is in progress, for purely obfuscation....

Lynch committed treason.

Once the facts are exposed this creates a constitutional crisis. Lynch attempted to rig the 2016 election, and thought she with the help of the FSB had succeeded.

Sessions fears how far reaching the implications go.

If the FSB intercepts show that Obama asked or ordered Lynch to corrupt the investigation into Clinton, this will throw the nation into a tail spin.

Treason…. too damn funny.

Strange how all of these crimes are supposedly committed and nobody ever goes to jail.

While you Marxists find treason "funny" and virtuous, I do not.

Lynch waged war on the Constitution by perverting the electoral process, She colluded with the Clinton camp to do so, meeting with blow-job Bill at Sky Harbor.

No, I find your wild accusations hilarious though. More please.

Yes, you think treason is just great.

Unless you have another term for the AG rigging the presidential election?

Kinda funny how HRC still lost….despite the wild accusations of treason. That’s why we call you uninformed2008

DERP

I thought you Commie bastards claimed the election was "stolen?'

So for you and the rest of the filthy fucking liars of the Stalinist party, how do you explain:

{
Page: Trump's "not ever going to become president, right? Right?!"

Strzok: "No. No he's not. We'll stop it."

Hundreds of messages between the two have been made public in recent months, and many of them show that they were opposed to Trump winning the presidency. The message have raised questions of whether there was a conspiracy to prevent Trump from winning and/or frame him for having ties to Russia.}

FBI Agent Peter Strzok Vowed to 'Stop' Trump From Winning Election

Exactly how is that not rigging the election, Comrade?

You pushed too far. just being fucking liars isn't enough to cover your acts.

aria_c15824720180626120100.jpg

I never mentioned her.

Because it is Congressmen that are corrupt and demanding things, they can't have while the investigation is in progress, for purely obfuscation....

Congressman job is to oversight the DOJ. Based on what we have learned so far, is DOJ any less corrupt than Congress is? I would say they're way more corrupted and that's why documents are needed to oversight them.

By the way, what investigation exactly is in progress that release of documents would effect it?

The alt righties are coming unglued with hate and rage as the FBI rightfully and lawfully refuse to give the GOP House lynch mob any info having to do with interference in the election.

Mueller is investigating all of that, and the Congress will be notified in due time.

WBUR is a nest of alt right radio pirates dedicated to overthrowing the law in America on behalf of the stalinists of the alt right.

The alt righties are coming unglued with hate and rage as the FBI rightfully and lawfully refuse to give the GOP House lynch mob any info having to do with interference in the election.

Mueller is investigating all of that, and the Congress will be notified in due time.

What exactly Clinton probe has to do with Mueller investigation?

And second, do you really like having autism?

Forum List

Back