FBI refusing to give congress material that alleges Lynch interfered in Clinton probe

If neither trump's appointees nor the GOP Congress can sort it out, he can always start declassifying stuff, right? Why hasn't he? .
Because the vermin will claim it is obstruction of justice for him to do so then he will have this crap going on till the end of his first term..
Maybe I'm missing something here?

Why is proven, fake propaganda the Russians created about lynch and hillary so critical for Nunes, Jordan, Gowdy to see NOW? Before the official investigation is completed?
For the same reason that proven, fake propaganda the Russians created about Trump is important.
huh? please explain why the Russian propaganda on lynch/hillary is important to have now? Why does congress want it? What is the purpose of over-site, needing that information now? Is it suppose to help the President's defense of something?

What is the urgency that involves ''oversight''? Has Congress read the 800,000 documents that were subpoenaed and turned over by the dept of justice?

Why is investigating any plausible crime important?

C4A, you sound like an 8 year old with th is 'Why is the sun hot?' sort of stuff.
What's the crime they are investigating? And it is NOT congress's job to officially investigate crime? this is an oversight committee?

My point is they DO NOT NEED this russian propaganda memo other than to spread Russian Propaganda out in to the public....they don't need it for oversight.... though I do believe Rosenstein will get it to them eventually.....if director Ray says it is ok..... I believe they already have a redacted version....

This smells like just another deflection and dog and pony show..... to try to demean, belittle, the FBI and Justice dept, and to try to help themselves in their own elections in the Fall, much like what Rep and Leader McCarthy said of WHY the Republicans opened the special investigation (8th one) in to Hillary and benghazi.... TO HURT HER CHANCES in the election.

YOU have some dirty.... rotten to the very core, partisan congress critters.....

What's the crime they are investigating? And it is NOT congress's job to officially investigate crime? this is an oversight committee?

Investigating botched LEO investigations falls under Congressional oversight.

YOU have some dirty.... rotten to the very core, partisan congress critters.....

ME?

Lol, no, WE have some dirty congrescritters.

Dont be so blinded you only see it when it is the other party.

Has any Congress IN OUR HISTORY, ever requested classified documents from a special counsel, or justice department while our govt investigative arm, is still working on the live investigation?

It is against the Justice Dept protocol and ethical best practice, in the department.... to NOT release info on... on going investigations.

so unless Nunes has a damn good, and urgent reason.....they should be denied, until the investigation is over. And it appears congress critters are trying to obstruct justice by trying to obstruct an official on going investigation.

Has any Congress IN OUR HISTORY, ever requested classified documents from a special counsel, or justice department while our govt investigative arm, is still working on the live investigation?

It is against the Justice Dept protocol and ethical best practice, in the department.... to NOT release info on... on going investigations.

so unless Nunes has a damn good, and urgent reason.....they should be denied, until the investigation is over. And it appears congress critters are trying to obstruct justice by trying to obstruct an official on going investigation.

I think this occured in the Nixon administration related to Watergate, and I think there was some with the House Comittee on Unamerican Activities.

I think this occured in the Nixon administration related to Watergate, and I think there was some with the House Comittee on Unamerican Activities.
it didn't under watergate....

THEY, CONGRESS... DID THEIR JOBS UNDER WATERGATE....

They had public hearings, calling every witness under oath, so WE THE PEOPLE could KNOW and SEE what was going on as they found out about it....

They did NOT in anyway, interfere or obstruct Archibald Cox's special prosecutor's investigation..... they began their congressional public hears about 18 months after the Special Prosecutor began his investigation

and the investigations did not overlap....the Special Counsel had his duties and the Congress had its separate duties, to inform the public....their constituents.

Instead from the head of the Congressional Intel committee... we have midnight rides to the whitehouse from Nunes to deflect, unmasking gate, and release the memo gate to deflect, and then we had Spy gate to deflect, Instead of actually having PUBLIC, Bipartisan hearings, as they did in Water Gate.

This has all been cloaked in secrecy....except what the REPUBLICANS make up and act like the world is coming to the end of wrong doings by everyone else, but themselves....

And EVERY TIME, their dog and pony show attempts to "Crush Mueller's Investigation" with things like "Release the Memo" STUNTS and marketing propaganda attempts, they ALWAYS END IN A DUD......

Your Republican Congress Critters are NOT doing their jobs of oversight, ON THE EXECUTIVE, the President.... they have not done one single, itty bitty bit, of oversight, OVER the President, which IS Congress's job.

the whole thing from Nunes, and Jordan has been Shameful....they are not even using their BIPARTISAN Intelligence committees.... it's ALL FOR SHOW.....showmanship,

There's no business,

like show business!!!!

Just ask Nunes and Jordan (and Trump)!!!!

it didn't under watergate....

THEY, CONGRESS... DID THEIR JOBS UNDER WATERGATE....

They had public hearings, calling every witness under oath, so WE THE PEOPLE could KNOW and SEE what was going on as they found out about it....

They did NOT in anyway, interfere or obstruct Archibald Cox's special prosecutor's investigation..... they began their congressional public hears about 18 months after the Special Prosecutor began his investigation

and the investigations did not overlap....the Special Counsel had his duties and the Congress had its separate duties, to inform the public....their constituents.

Instead from the head of the Congressional Intel committee... we have midnight rides to the whitehouse from Nunes to deflect, unmasking gate, and release the memo gate to deflect, and then we had Spy gate to deflect, Instead of actually having PUBLIC, Bipartisan hearings, as they did in Water Gate.

This has all been cloaked in secrecy....except what the REPUBLICANS make up and act like the world is coming to the end of wrong doings by everyone else, but themselves....

And EVERY TIME, their dog and pony show attempts to "Crush Mueller's Investigation" with things like "Release the Memo" STUNTS and marketing propaganda attempts, they ALWAYS END IN A DUD......

Your Republican Congress Critters are NOT doing their jobs of oversight, ON THE EXECUTIVE, the President.... they have not done one single, itty bitty bit, of oversight, OVER the President, which IS Congress's job.

the whole thing from Nunes, and Jordan has been Shameful....they are not even using their BIPARTISAN Intelligence committees.... it's ALL FOR SHOW.....showmanship,

There's no business,

like show business!!!!

Just ask Nunes and Jordan (and Trump)!!!!
Gowdy's emphatic lecture about bias was particularly cringeworthy. He gets high praise from the right, but looking from the outside in recently shows he's sharply biased himself.

Gotta love the way Republicans govern.

The Republican DOJ is not cooperating with the Republican Congress.

Were you just BORN an absolute MORON or do you work hard at it in your free time to NOT realize that the "Republican Congress" is only so by a few seats, the Democrats have not exactly gone away, and, the DOJ is full of Obama Appointees?

Or have you just SLEPT through the past 18 months?

Imma start using deep state for excuses for everything. Tripped? deep state. Hit a rock with the mower? deep state. Girl broke u with me? she was deep state. Stub a toe? that damn deep state. Jump into lake and nose filled with water? deep state. Lost the key to a shed? deep state. Forgot a birthday? deepstate!

Perhaps the Republican President should be asked about this???

Oh wait…we can’t allow that…can we?

Oh? You think that it is OK for the AG to Obstruct Justice for your side? Is that it? Not a crime so long as your side benefits? Hmmm?

only you trumploons seriously believe this horseshit.

do you seriously expect anyone besides the mouthbreathers that are his base to believe that they're all in the bag for the democrats?

There goes del again: the closer you get to the HARD FACTS, the quicker he comes out with the words like: trumploons, mouthbreathers, etc., trying to pretend like only an absolute idiot would believe what is apparent to all with a brain.

If neither trump's appointees nor the GOP Congress can sort it out, he can always start declassifying stuff, right? Why hasn't he? .
Because the vermin will claim it is obstruction of justice for him to do so then he will have this crap going on till the end of his first term..
Maybe I'm missing something here?

Why is proven, fake propaganda the Russians created about lynch and hillary so critical for Nunes, Jordan, Gowdy to see NOW? Before the official investigation is completed?
That's my question. We have three on oversight with their own criminal baggage, and they want to talk about Clinton. That's hilarious. Gowdy already got caught trying to frame Clinton, Jordan looks away when boys are showering with inappropriate people, (scum bag), and Nunes manufactures scandals. Why would anyone want to give anything to these screw balls.

Mueller will, Mueller will, tyrone.
Well apparently you know something mueller don’t. The forum is all ears
Mueller knows that the election was illegal; New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots. We know it was illegal, just by the information we have. Anyone with a functioning brain can fit this puzzle together, that Trump paid for an illegal election. It has already been proven. I challenge anyone to bring information to the contrary. If not, I accept your concessions.

Mueller will, Mueller will, tyrone.
Well apparently you know something mueller don’t. The forum is all ears
Mueller knows that the election was illegal; New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots. We know it was illegal, just by the information we have. Anyone with a functioning brain can fit this puzzle together, that Trump paid for an illegal election. It has already been proven. I challenge anyone to bring information to the contrary. If not, I accept your concessions.

:auiqs.jpg:

Imma start using deep state for excuses for everything. Tripped? deep state. Hit a rock with the mower? deep state. Girl broke u with me? she was deep state. Stub a toe? that damn deep state. Jump into lake and nose filled with water? deep state. Lost the key to a shed? deep state. Forgot a birthday? deepstate!
Your tunnel vision needs a little schtick

The election was not illegal keep dreaming losers. Manafort is being inspected for things before the election. Lynch was an embarrassment when she rendered stupid edited and redacted statements to not offend Muslims after the Muslim attack at the Orlando Pulse nightclub.

Manafort is being examined for things before so that he will cough up things during the election that will give him a break on sentencing.

He is getting a taste of solitary and I imagine he is cracking. Lewendosky is crying in his closet each night at home, "Don't come for me tonight."

If you going to do Trump crime, get ready to do Trump time.

Perhaps the Republican President should be asked about this???

Oh wait…we can’t allow that…can we?

Lynch committed treason.

Once the facts are exposed this creates a constitutional crisis. Lynch attempted to rig the 2016 election, and thought she with the help of the FSB had succeeded.

Sessions fears how far reaching the implications go.

If the FSB intercepts show that Obama asked or ordered Lynch to corrupt the investigation into Clinton, this will throw the nation into a tail spin.

Forum List

Back