FBI refusing to give congress material that alleges Lynch interfered in Clinton probe

Gotta love the way Republicans govern.

The Republican DOJ is not cooperating with the Republican Congress.

Perhaps the Republican President should be asked about this???

Oh wait…we can’t allow that…can we?

Oh? You think that it is OK for the AG to Obstruct Justice for your side? Is that it? Not a crime so long as your side benefits? Hmmm?

:rofl:

only you trumploons seriously believe this horseshit.

as pointed out, these are all trump appointees. do you seriously expect anyone besides the mouthbreathers that are his base to believe that they're all in the bag for the democrats?

i guess he should have asked them if they were willing to lie to save his fat orange ass, huh?

obstruction? :lol:

Recommended by others. And now that we have seen how they are doing their jobs they clearly don't have the best interests of the American People at heart, they are working for someone else. Otherwise really simple requests would be granted. Instead it takes months to get a simple piece of paper.

ah, the deep state

this is like hannity's greatest hits.

dismissed

Call them what you wish, but the evidence for there being a Political Class is overwhelming. Your myopia is amusing, so yes, you are dismissed as you have nothing intelligent to respond with. You're a lackey. I don't deal with lackeys.

Oh? You think that it is OK for the AG to Obstruct Justice for your side? Is that it? Not a crime so long as your side benefits? Hmmm?

Oh? Do you think that the Republicans are just not able to govern or is Trump just not interested in complying for some other reason? Hmmm?

What I can tell you is this. The Political Class hates trump, and all he stands for (which is to them a loss of power) so they will do whatever they can to eliminate him. The Political Class is dems and repubs in equal measure. They are about power for them, and they don't give a shit about the American Public.

The plurality of voters didn't like him either.

C'mon...Trump is in charge of the DOJ...he could order those documents turned over tomorrow. Do you think it is the least bit strange that it has gotten to this point?

There was not a single entity in DC that was happy to see Trump win...not the DNC...the RNC....the house and senate....the FBI the IRS the NSA the CIA the EPA the State Dept...the Obama administration...or our corrupt news media...not one of those entity's jumped for joy when Trump won...but the people did...what does that tell you???
DC needs to be cleaned up and it will not clean its self....we need an outsider like Trump to do it...and that's why they hate him....

The FBI is serving one function right now...to protect the former fist lady Hillary and the former president Obama.....its sickening to watch....

".the FBI the IRS the NSA the CIA the EPA the State Dept."

All run by Trump....

Makes no sense.

All Barry's holdovers preventing the truth to come out.

Gee, if we only had a President who could order his departments to do something. That would mean getting involved...the blob doesn't do involved.

So you lefties can cry obstruction of justice?

Seems to me like the Congress is about to sue the blob for just that. The GOP cannot govern effectively.

Trump runs the DOJ...why won't he produce the documents?

Oh? Do you think that the Republicans are just not able to govern or is Trump just not interested in complying for some other reason? Hmmm?

What I can tell you is this. The Political Class hates trump, and all he stands for (which is to them a loss of power) so they will do whatever they can to eliminate him. The Political Class is dems and repubs in equal measure. They are about power for them, and they don't give a shit about the American Public.

C'mon...Trump is in charge of the DOJ...he could order those documents turned over tomorrow. Do you think it is the least bit strange that it has gotten to this point?

Yes, he could, and I think he should. But he is playing a different game than we know, and the longer this go's on, the more it is becoming exposed that obummer had a hand in all of this. If the mid terms see the repubs getting shellacked then i think you will see trump go full bore on getting everything released. If the repubs keep control of the House then I think the slow game will continue.

Either way it is going to be interesting. Of course "may you live in interesting times" is a well known Arabic curse.

Yes, he could, and I think he should. But he is playing a different game than we know, and the longer this go's on, the more it is becoming exposed that obummer had a hand in all of this. If the mid terms see the repubs getting shellacked then i think you will see trump go full bore on getting everything released. If the repubs keep control of the House then I think the slow game will continue.

Either way it is going to be interesting. Of course "may you live in interesting times" is a well known Arabic curse.

No

The longer it goes on, the more and more it looks like Trump has something to hide. The pool of sleeze around the big orange tub of goo seems to have no bottom

He could resolve this tomorrow. That he doesn't? That tells you everything you need to know about the pervert

No

The longer it goes on, the more and more it looks like Trump has something to hide. The pool of sleeze around the big orange tub of goo seems to have no bottom

He could resolve this tomorrow. That he doesn't? That tells you everything you need to know about the pervert

That is a laughable assertion. The longer it has progressed the more fbi agents and lawyers have ended up seeking immunity.

FBI has no legal obligation during an investigation to give info to Congress, which would be a derelection on the FBI's part and overstepping on Congress's part.

No

That is a laughable assertion. The longer it has progressed the more fbi agents and lawyers have ended up seeking immunity.

So you are saying the orange pervert can't order his DOJ to do something?
Wow..he seems pretty weak.

There was not a single entity in DC that was happy to see Trump win...not the DNC...the RNC....the house and senate....the FBI the IRS the NSA the CIA the EPA the State Dept...the Obama administration...or our corrupt news media...not one of those entity's jumped for joy when Trump won...but the people did...what does that tell you???
DC needs to be cleaned up and it will not clean its self....we need an outsider like Trump to do it...and that's why they hate him....

The FBI is serving one function right now...to protect the former fist lady Hillary and the former president Obama.....its sickening to watch....

All run by Trump....

Makes no sense.

Gee, if we only had a President who could order his departments to do something. That would mean getting involved...the blob doesn't do involved.

Seems to me like the Congress is about to sue the blob for just that. The GOP cannot govern effectively.

And you're acting like you don't know.

Trump is not running DOJ at the moment, due to the Mueller "investigation", that's used as cover to prevent Congress of finding out what lefties were up to. It will come to an end, sooner or later, and when it does, you'll regret asking that question.

No

So you are saying the orange pervert can't order his DOJ to do something?
Wow..he seems pretty weak.

Like I said, I think he is playing a long game and it would not surprise me that some who are "enemies" will turn out to be friends in the long run.

FBI has no legal obligation during an investigation to give info to Congress, which would be a derelection on the FBI's part and overstepping on Congress's part.

Yes it does you idiot. Congress has full oversight responsibilities.

You are lost, as usual. Not during an investigation.
Try again fakey. You have no clue what you're blabbering about.
Believe as you wish. It does not matter.

You are lost, as usual. Not during an investigation.
Try again fakey. You have no clue what you're blabbering about.
Believe as you wish. It does not matter.

Post a link to support your claim then sweetie.

All run by Trump....

Makes no sense.

Trump is not running DOJ at the moment, due to the Mueller "investigation", that's used as cover to prevent Congress of finding out what lefties were up to. It will come to an end, sooner or later, and when it does, you'll regret asking that question.

Trump is not running DOJ at the moment...

So the President is not running his own justice department?

Man...these Republicans REALLY know how to govern...

When the OP gives good solid evidence to support the assertion, then I will consider it. And, no, Trump does not the DOJ. He is unhappy with Sessions, was unhappy with Wray, unhappy with Comey, unhappy with Rosenstein and Mueller, so, no, he is not running his own DOJ.

"That material – which has been outlined in press reports – consists of unverified accounts intercepted from putative Russian sources in which the head of the Democratic National Committee allegedly implicates the Hillary Clinton campaign and Lynch in a secret deal to fix the Clinton email investigation."
Hehe...

Trump is not running DOJ at the moment...

So the President is not running his own justice department?

Man...these Republicans REALLY know how to govern...

Correct, Trump is not running the DOJ. It's not "his" DOJ, since Barry's holdover are refusing to hand it over due to the phony Russian collusion "investigation".

You can act dumb all you want, but party is coming to an end. If documents are not handed over to Congress, there will be impeachment and things will set in place. You have little time left to gloat... so enjoy it.

Last edited:
When the OP gives good solid evidence to support the assertion, then I will consider it. And, no, Trump does not the DOJ. He is unhappy with Sessions, was unhappy with Wray, unhappy with Comey, unhappy with Rosenstein and Mueller, so, no, he is not running his own DOJ.

A true leader fixes issues. He hires "the best people"....lol

Forum List

Back