FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago- Is Civil War the Dem Plan to Stop the Midterm Massacre?

The reason I vote for Trump is because he's the only person in Washington I feel I can trust.
The rest of them apparently would sell us out in heartbeat for a beachfront property in Martha's Vineyard.
I believe that. I almost bought it too. He fucked up. He showed he was a criminal from very early on and I don't know how it was all acceptable to you. Plus he catered to the ult right and I hate the ult right. Racists and religious.

I believe that. I almost bought it too. He fucked up. He showed he was a criminal from very early on and I don't know how it was all acceptable to you. Plus he catered to the ult right and I hate the ult right. Racists and religious.
Well.....the left isn't very honest....and they know how to push buttons on people who are easy to manipulate....because of their race, sex, or sexual-orientation.

Trump is a jerk to other jerks....that's no lie.
He's also a kind person to the poor....and most people used to like him.....before he started running as a Republican....then it was easy to make up lies about him that Democrats would happily believe in.

You'd better hope there isn't a civil war because if there is, I will own your ass. I will pimp your ass out on a street corner for $10 a pop to every gay negro who has $10 in his pocket.
Shut the fuck up. You’re not going to do a damn thing and we all know it. :laughing0301:

My weapons are purely defensive. But should the occasion ever arise that some left-wing jackwad wants to start murdering people, I won't hesitate to shoot the fucker twice in the chest and once in the face, and then go home and eat dinner with my family, like nothing ever happened.

Fuck around and find out.
Yea? How many times has that happened to you? Do you often daydream about stupid things that aren’t going to happen?

The Fed raid on DT's personal residence at Mar-A-Lago is an unprecedented assault on political opposition that most thought to be impossible in a "liberal democracy" like they falsely portray our country.
This is what happens to opponents in 3rd world banana republic type nations & is sure to generate strong blowback from the tens of millions of Americans who do not want to live in a once great country that is going through an engineered implosion for the "greater good".
It wasn't enough to steal the election with massive fraud, now they want to criminalize all dissent to prevent any of us from standing up to their insane policies & actions designed to bring about the collapse of our Constitutional Republic.

The question is why & the answers the "authorities" give is not the true reason.
Was this done to manufacture evidence to produce charges against Trump & prevent him from running again in 2024?
Or was this done as a way to push us into a final confrontation that might allow a declaration of Martial Law to suspend the midterms in a few months?
A combination of both?

I think that now that the Dems have gone all in on the totalitarian agenda, they cannot afford to sustain the massive losses they will suffer if the midterms take place as scheduled.
By backing us into a corner, are they instigating a Civil War to justify cancelling the shellacking they are about to take & thus preserve the gains they have made towards the goal of crashing us into the reset?

When the "ends justify the means", everything can be justified in the minds of evil people wrapped up in delusional wishful thinking of a totalitarian neo-feudal society where the masses own nothing & the elites are the lords & masters.
They definitely will try to silence & crush all anti-establishment free thinkers that refuse to go along with their genocidal plans to reduce the worlds population, restrict basic human rights, force us all into a UBI type of welfare system & make sure we are all dependent sheep without the strength or will power to resist their "transhumanist" anti-Christian goals for our world.

Personally, I will never bend the knee to these evil POS, I will never "just do as I'm told" & I will never surrender my God given rights or the liberties protected by our Constitution.
It doesn't matter what laws they pass as I know they will be both un-Constitutional & contradict inalienable rights that no authority, govt or law can strip away.
I say this with the full knowledge that they will try to enforce their evil whether we agree to go along or not.
They will use force as necessary so equal or superior force is the only solution to stop them.
I understand that could mean dire consequences but I have no intention of sitting on the sidelines while our country is destroyed by elite globalist insanity that has no chance of actually bringing us into the Utopian world they sell the ignorant masses.

I will die a free man rather than live as a slave beholden to evil powers.

The raid had nothing to do with politics. The one who is trying to turn this country into a banana republic is you. Trump supporters believe that Trump is above the law and should not be held accountable. If the last name on the warrant was Clinton, you would be cheering. A federal magistrate issues a search warrant with authorized the FBI to conduct a search of Trump's residence. This magistrate was appointed by Trump.

You are the ones who are evil and attack this country. You want to turn women into slaves. You attack voting rights. You attack free speech rights. You are the ones who want to enslave us.

I see the mammoth is back with more progjection. Blaming the right for left wing fascism is freakin hilarious & proves what an ignorant hairy backed sausage catcher you really are

Right wing fascists have killed more people than Islamic terrorists since Trump became President.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Then why did they let Crooked Hillary off the hook for despicable crimes because she "had no intent"? The most ridiculous judgement ever given by law enforcement. Her crimes were itemized in great detailed and then we were told she had wouldn't be indicted because she had no intent.

The FBI destroyed any reputation they ever had. They are political hacks for the filthy Left now and it is disgusting. They need to be disbanded because they don't serve the American people any more. Just the filth in the Democrat Party.

Just another step in the Leftest takeover of our country. Weaponizing the government law enforcement agencies like these FBI turds.

It could be because she kept no government documents after she resigned as Secretary of State. The espionage Act is called that for a reason. She was authorized as she was the Secretary of Stae.

The Democrats back a while ago set the precedence for Gerrymandering and how the Progressives are whining when the Republicans use Gerrymandering.

Harry Reid set the precedence for 51 votes to confirm Supreme Court Justices, stopping the required 66 votes because Dirty Harry wanted Obama to get some Radical Justices passed. The Progressives Howled and Ranted and Raved when President Trump got 3 Justices confirmed with a simple majority of votes.

Now we see the left using the FBI and IRS as a political tool to harass and demean those that dont follow the Progressives immoral action in their fundamental destruction of the US into a 3rd world country. I wonder what the next admin does in using these agencies to go after "Hunter Bidens drug and illicit dealings with China, Nancy Piglosi and her hubby and son's dealings with insider trading, Adam Shitface who lied to the citizens of the US about Russian Collusion, Hitlery Clinton for paying for the bogus dossier of Russian Collusion, and all the other progs who has tried to ruin this country....

Harry Reid never removed the filibuster for Supreme Court nominees. Democrats allowed a vote on Clarence Thomas even though Republicans did not have 60 votes.

When gerrymandered maps were introduced in NY and Maryland and were overturned by state judges, Democrats complied with the orders. When the State Supreme Court in Ohio tried to enforce a voter passed initiative against gerrymandering, Republicans found a crooked federal Republican judge to overturn the ruling by the Ohio Supreme Court.

The FBI and IRS are not being used by anyone. They are enforcing the law. You are advocating the use of the FBI to go after your political enemies. You are the fascists.

My weapons are purely defensive. But should the occasion ever arise that some left-wing jackwad wants to start murdering people, I won't hesitate to shoot the fucker twice in the chest and once in the face, and then go home and eat dinner with my family, like nothing ever happened.

Fuck around and find out.
Put your bullet back in your pocket Barney. You may get hurt. You MAGGATS are hysterical. You can only count up to the 2nd amendment and everything ends in civil war. Chill out and make sure you lock the double-wide before you go to bed.

Put your bullet back in your pocket Barney. You may get hurt. You MAGGATS are hysterical. You can only count up to the 2nd amendment and everything ends in civil war. Chill out and make sure you lock the double-wide before you go to bed.

Fuck off, apartment-dweller. I own a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage, on 100 acres of wooded land.

You on the other hand, are a nobody, a piece of shit who lives in a shithole called "Illinois", and just another a potential statistic of some Negroes doing a drive-by shooting.

We don't call you assholes Fucking Illinois Bastards for nothing.

Fuck off, apartment-dweller. I own a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage, on 100 acres of wooded land.

You on the other hand, are a nobody, a piece of shit who lives in a shithole called "Illinois", and just another a potential statistic of some Negroes doing a drive-by shooting.

We don't call you assholes Fucking Illinois Bastards for nothing.
It seems more likely the left is prepping to start a shooting war when they get slaughtered in 2024. They’ll claim the vote was illegitimate. They’re already saying new IRS agents must be willing to kill (pressure got that ad removed). Why are IRS agents being armed to begin with?

It seems more likely the left is prepping to start a shooting war when they get slaughtered in 2024. They’ll claim the vote was illegitimate. They’re already saying new IRS agents must be willing to kill (pressure got that ad removed). Why are IRS agents being armed to begin with?

They need to be armed because all those grannies who had garage sales can be pretty fierce, ya know.

What crimes did he commit, hmm?

What crimes did he commit, hmm?
Oh let's see. He colluded with Russia right in front of our eyes. Asked them for help. He wasn't kidding and they gave it.

The call to Ukraine

The call to Georgia

The insurrection. He has blood on his hands.

Many more.

Forum List

Back