FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago- Is Civil War the Dem Plan to Stop the Midterm Massacre?

The Fed raid on DT's personal residence at Mar-A-Lago is an unprecedented assault on political opposition that most thought to be impossible in a "liberal democracy" like they falsely portray our country.
This is what happens to opponents in 3rd world banana republic type nations & is sure to generate strong blowback from the tens of millions of Americans who do not want to live in a once great country that is going through an engineered implosion for the "greater good".
It wasn't enough to steal the election with massive fraud, now they want to criminalize all dissent to prevent any of us from standing up to their insane policies & actions designed to bring about the collapse of our Constitutional Republic.

The question is why & the answers the "authorities" give is not the true reason.
Was this done to manufacture evidence to produce charges against Trump & prevent him from running again in 2024?
Or was this done as a way to push us into a final confrontation that might allow a declaration of Martial Law to suspend the midterms in a few months?
A combination of both?

I think that now that the Dems have gone all in on the totalitarian agenda, they cannot afford to sustain the massive losses they will suffer if the midterms take place as scheduled.
By backing us into a corner, are they instigating a Civil War to justify cancelling the shellacking they are about to take & thus preserve the gains they have made towards the goal of crashing us into the reset?

When the "ends justify the means", everything can be justified in the minds of evil people wrapped up in delusional wishful thinking of a totalitarian neo-feudal society where the masses own nothing & the elites are the lords & masters.
They definitely will try to silence & crush all anti-establishment free thinkers that refuse to go along with their genocidal plans to reduce the worlds population, restrict basic human rights, force us all into a UBI type of welfare system & make sure we are all dependent sheep without the strength or will power to resist their "transhumanist" anti-Christian goals for our world.

Personally, I will never bend the knee to these evil POS, I will never "just do as I'm told" & I will never surrender my God given rights or the liberties protected by our Constitution.
It doesn't matter what laws they pass as I know they will be both un-Constitutional & contradict inalienable rights that no authority, govt or law can strip away.
I say this with the full knowledge that they will try to enforce their evil whether we agree to go along or not.
They will use force as necessary so equal or superior force is the only solution to stop them.
I understand that could mean dire consequences but I have no intention of sitting on the sidelines while our country is destroyed by elite globalist insanity that has no chance of actually bringing us into the Utopian world they sell the ignorant masses.

I will die a free man rather than live as a slave beholden to evil powers.

Wrong! In the 3rd world, they wouldn't have obtained a court order.

Got it. You can`t be more than 12 years old with a matching IQ. Did you know how to spell IQ before I taught you?
At least i am not a Joe Biden voter.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

You also are a son of a bitch, who from the beginning thought that the Russian Collusion was real, while it was proven false, and Hitlery paid for it. Yet she still hasnt been arrested from trying to overthrow a legal President of the United States. Fuck off and die you worthless piece of shit.

If you were swallowing Trump's campaign lies, not you.

Remember candidate Trump, to sound different than the rest of the Republicans, and to appeal to guys like you, he said he would raise taxes on “some very wealthy” people, and he will eliminate or change “unfair deductions” that favor the wealthy.

Did he do that?
As a candidate, the one time I believed what he was saying was when he admitted Bush lied us into Iraq.

Remember candidate Trump, to sound different than the rest of the Republicans, and to appeal to guys like you, he said he would raise taxes on “some very wealthy” people, and he will eliminate or change “unfair deductions” that favor the wealthy.

Did he do that?
As a candidate, the one time I believed what he was saying was when he admitted Bush lied us into Iraq.
The lower Progs go the lower the bar is set. We will see if the Repub congress will do the same things if elected in November. There are many Repub voters tired of their inactions when in power. Repub voters keep going to the well and we keep getting the old soft shoe. The men and women elected want to be in politics and have to step it up to get low.

I suppose it depends on how much loyalty you feel toward Donald Trump—how far you're individually willing to go to defend him. While the raid on his estate establishes a very serious and dangerous precedent for our republic, insofar as I can tell Donald Trump is a citizen just like you or I, and is subject to the same laws and legal processes. Saying that does not mean such actions aren't concerning; we could be witnessing the overt use of federal law enforcement by one political party against the other for purposes of political gain.

I used to be an an all-in Trump supporter. Truth be told, Trump still cracks me up, however, his time to save the republic sailed out to sea two years ago. It'd be a real tragedy if millions of American rose up to risk their own freedom and lives to support Trump with violence or even strong protests. Look what they've done to Jan. 6 participants just for being there. No . . . you ask me . . . we conservative traditionalists must give our full allegiance to God and Country and the Constitution, not to any one man—no matter who he might be.
This isn't & has never been about DT. He's the spokesman for an America First movement he proved would genuinely help the country.
The idea this is all about 1 man is a carefully crafted fallacy the MSM feeds the sheeple.

They have been using law enforcement for purposes of political gain since before he was elected in 2016 because they didn't control him. Then they blatantly stole an election & told us all to pretend they didn't.

If millions of Americans finally do stand up & fight back it will because they realize DT is the canary in the coal mine when it comes to the UNipartys true intentions.
If you think this is all just business as usual you really need to pay attention more

So, kook losers, how's the civil war going?

What's that? Nobody is paying any attention at all to the Trump cultists? Their tantrums have been greeted with yawns?

Dang. It must royally suck to be as irrelevant as a Trump cult loser.

Proceed with the crying, Trump cult losers. Your tears nourish us.

Jeepers, my daughter just e-mailed me thinking the second civil war has started! I don't think so, quite, we'll know when it does, I think. Let's see, the last time we KNEW for sure was when the Union troops met the Confederate troops at Bull Run, Manassas, and were rather definitely beaten, with congressmen and their familes and picnic lunches who had driven out to see their troops easily drive back the Confederates were whipping their horses into a lather to get home safely, they hoped.

This went well; let's do it again. :mad:

Did he do that?
Dude for 4 years the Progressives and their slaves have been saying Russian Collusion with the Hitlery Dirty Dossier as the source of their information.

FEC fines Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC over Trump-Russia dossier research | CNN Politics
The DNC was fined $105,000 and the Clinton campaign was fined $8,000, according to a letter sent by the Federal Election Commission to a conservative group that requested an inquiry.
Trump brazenly asks Putin to release dirt about Biden's family
Political candidates and groups are required to publicly disclose their spending to the FEC, and they must explain the purpose of any specific expenditure more than $200.
And we know about the dirt that Biden and his family colluded with Russia, Ukraine and China..

The Fed raid on DT's personal residence at Mar-A-Lago is an unprecedented assault on political opposition that most thought to be impossible in a "liberal democracy" like they falsely portray our country.
This is what happens to opponents in 3rd world banana republic type nations & is sure to generate strong blowback from the tens of millions of Americans who do not want to live in a once great country that is going through an engineered implosion for the "greater good".
It wasn't enough to steal the election with massive fraud, now they want to criminalize all dissent to prevent any of us from standing up to their insane policies & actions designed to bring about the collapse of our Constitutional Republic.

The question is why & the answers the "authorities" give is not the true reason.
Was this done to manufacture evidence to produce charges against Trump & prevent him from running again in 2024?
Or was this done as a way to push us into a final confrontation that might allow a declaration of Martial Law to suspend the midterms in a few months?
A combination of both?

I think that now that the Dems have gone all in on the totalitarian agenda, they cannot afford to sustain the massive losses they will suffer if the midterms take place as scheduled.
By backing us into a corner, are they instigating a Civil War to justify cancelling the shellacking they are about to take & thus preserve the gains they have made towards the goal of crashing us into the reset?

When the "ends justify the means", everything can be justified in the minds of evil people wrapped up in delusional wishful thinking of a totalitarian neo-feudal society where the masses own nothing & the elites are the lords & masters.
They definitely will try to silence & crush all anti-establishment free thinkers that refuse to go along with their genocidal plans to reduce the worlds population, restrict basic human rights, force us all into a UBI type of welfare system & make sure we are all dependent sheep without the strength or will power to resist their "transhumanist" anti-Christian goals for our world.

Personally, I will never bend the knee to these evil POS, I will never "just do as I'm told" & I will never surrender my God given rights or the liberties protected by our Constitution.
It doesn't matter what laws they pass as I know they will be both un-Constitutional & contradict inalienable rights that no authority, govt or law can strip away.
I say this with the full knowledge that they will try to enforce their evil whether we agree to go along or not.
They will use force as necessary so equal or superior force is the only solution to stop them.
I understand that could mean dire consequences but I have no intention of sitting on the sidelines while our country is destroyed by elite globalist insanity that has no chance of actually bringing us into the Utopian world they sell the ignorant masses.

I will die a free man rather than live as a slave beholden to evil powers.

Starting a civil war, are you? Don't you have to get Texas to secede first?

Jeepers, my daughter just e-mailed me thinking the second civil war has started! I don't think so, quite, we'll know when it does, I think. Let's see, the last time we KNEW for sure was when the Union troops met the Confederate troops at Bull Run, Manassas, and were rather definitely beaten, with congressmen and their familes and picnic lunches who had driven out to see their troops easily drive back the Confederates were whipping their horses into a lather to get home safely, they hoped.

This went well; let's do it again. :mad:
Yeah...that ended well. :heehee:

You also are a son of a bitch, who from the beginning thought that the Russian Collusion was real, while it was proven false, and Hitlery paid for it. Yet she still hasnt been arrested from trying to overthrow a legal President of the United States. Fuck off and die you worthless piece of shit.
Funny how many are going cuckoo because their cult leader is held to the law.

You'd better hope there isn't a civil war because if there is, I will own your ass. I will pimp your ass out on a street corner for $10 a pop to every gay negro who has $10 in his pocket.

You'd probably like that, wouldn't you?
LOL Another really dumb fuck demonstrating his level of intellect. Here is exactly what you and the rest of the Trumpanzees will do;

You'd better hope there isn't a civil war because if there is, I will own your ass. I will pimp your ass out on a street corner for $10 a pop to every gay negro who has $10 in his pocket.

You'd probably like that, wouldn't you?
Lol. :auiqs.jpg: You will do no such thing, but it's fun to pretend, eh?

I'm sure there will be scattered instances of right-wing terrorism, which every Trump cult fascist here will be cheering as they rub themselves. Why? Because they're violent unstable fascists.

But Civil War? No. They're much too cowardly. Plus, most of them actually know that they're lying themselves. They only lie because all the other cultists are lying, and because lying gives them a sick pervy tingle up the leg. Trump cult sexual deviant freaks literally get off on lying.

Forum List

Back