FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago- Is Civil War the Dem Plan to Stop the Midterm Massacre?

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
The Fed raid on DT's personal residence at Mar-A-Lago is an unprecedented assault on political opposition that most thought to be impossible in a "liberal democracy" like they falsely portray our country.
This is what happens to opponents in 3rd world banana republic type nations & is sure to generate strong blowback from the tens of millions of Americans who do not want to live in a once great country that is going through an engineered implosion for the "greater good".
It wasn't enough to steal the election with massive fraud, now they want to criminalize all dissent to prevent any of us from standing up to their insane policies & actions designed to bring about the collapse of our Constitutional Republic.

The question is why & the answers the "authorities" give is not the true reason.
Was this done to manufacture evidence to produce charges against Trump & prevent him from running again in 2024?
Or was this done as a way to push us into a final confrontation that might allow a declaration of Martial Law to suspend the midterms in a few months?
A combination of both?

I think that now that the Dems have gone all in on the totalitarian agenda, they cannot afford to sustain the massive losses they will suffer if the midterms take place as scheduled.
By backing us into a corner, are they instigating a Civil War to justify cancelling the shellacking they are about to take & thus preserve the gains they have made towards the goal of crashing us into the reset?

When the "ends justify the means", everything can be justified in the minds of evil people wrapped up in delusional wishful thinking of a totalitarian neo-feudal society where the masses own nothing & the elites are the lords & masters.
They definitely will try to silence & crush all anti-establishment free thinkers that refuse to go along with their genocidal plans to reduce the worlds population, restrict basic human rights, force us all into a UBI type of welfare system & make sure we are all dependent sheep without the strength or will power to resist their "transhumanist" anti-Christian goals for our world.

Personally, I will never bend the knee to these evil POS, I will never "just do as I'm told" & I will never surrender my God given rights or the liberties protected by our Constitution.
It doesn't matter what laws they pass as I know they will be both un-Constitutional & contradict inalienable rights that no authority, govt or law can strip away.
I say this with the full knowledge that they will try to enforce their evil whether we agree to go along or not.
They will use force as necessary so equal or superior force is the only solution to stop them.
I understand that could mean dire consequences but I have no intention of sitting on the sidelines while our country is destroyed by elite globalist insanity that has no chance of actually bringing us into the Utopian world they sell the ignorant masses.

I will die a free man rather than live as a slave beholden to evil powers.

Look, more violent fascists dreaming of Civil War.

It must be a day ending in "y".
I see the mammoth is back with more progjection. Blaming the right for left wing fascism is freakin hilarious & proves what an ignorant hairy backed sausage catcher you really are

Attachments

• iceage.jpg
    iceage.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 25
The Fascist Neo-GOP simply seek to cast the Democrats in their own mold. Benedict Donald tried his best to politicize the DOJ and the FBI. President Biden has rebuilt the wall between the Executive, the DOJ and FBI.

The country will pull a Kansas on the Neo-Bunch this fall, imo.

You'd better hope there isn't a civil war because if there is, I will own your ass. I will pimp your ass out on a street corner for $10 a pop to every gay negro who has $10 in his pocket.
Just how often do you have these fantasies about gay black men?

Have you ever acted on them?

Is it the shame you feel over that which drives your anger towards heterosexuals?

Y'all are so deep in the closet, you've found Narnia.

This seems like the prize pig action of the filthy, dirty rotten, despicable, reprehensible, disgusting, revolting, illegal, piece of shit shenanigans put out there by leftists for years now.

It's the rotted cherry on top and they are sucking it up like hoovers.

Pigs.

The Fed raid on DT's personal residence at Mar-A-Lago is an unprecedented assault on political opposition that most thought to be impossible in a "liberal democracy" like they falsely portray our country.
This is what happens to opponents in 3rd world banana republic type nations & is sure to generate strong blowback from the tens of millions of Americans who do not want to live in a once great country that is going through an engineered implosion for the "greater good".
It wasn't enough to steal the election with massive fraud, now they want to criminalize all dissent to prevent any of us from standing up to their insane policies & actions designed to bring about the collapse of our Constitutional Republic.

The question is why & the answers the "authorities" give is not the true reason.
Was this done to manufacture evidence to produce charges against Trump & prevent him from running again in 2024?
Or was this done as a way to push us into a final confrontation that might allow a declaration of Martial Law to suspend the midterms in a few months?
A combination of both?

I think that now that the Dems have gone all in on the totalitarian agenda, they cannot afford to sustain the massive losses they will suffer if the midterms take place as scheduled.
By backing us into a corner, are they instigating a Civil War to justify cancelling the shellacking they are about to take & thus preserve the gains they have made towards the goal of crashing us into the reset?

When the "ends justify the means", everything can be justified in the minds of evil people wrapped up in delusional wishful thinking of a totalitarian neo-feudal society where the masses own nothing & the elites are the lords & masters.
They definitely will try to silence & crush all anti-establishment free thinkers that refuse to go along with their genocidal plans to reduce the worlds population, restrict basic human rights, force us all into a UBI type of welfare system & make sure we are all dependent sheep without the strength or will power to resist their "transhumanist" anti-Christian goals for our world.

Personally, I will never bend the knee to these evil POS, I will never "just do as I'm told" & I will never surrender my God given rights or the liberties protected by our Constitution.
It doesn't matter what laws they pass as I know they will be both un-Constitutional & contradict inalienable rights that no authority, govt or law can strip away.
I say this with the full knowledge that they will try to enforce their evil whether we agree to go along or not.
They will use force as necessary so equal or superior force is the only solution to stop them.
I understand that could mean dire consequences but I have no intention of sitting on the sidelines while our country is destroyed by elite globalist insanity that has no chance of actually bringing us into the Utopian world they sell the ignorant masses.

Jeeezuuus!
Don't you sound triggered?
What's the problem?
45 broke the law by removing classified documents from The White House.
Period.
Full stop.
Why do you appear so outraged?
Do you think 45 should be above the law?

This is the part where you start ranting about how the law is "selectively applied ONLY to Trump and not "others.""

Maybe someone should call nine-WHINE-WHINE and get you a WAAAAH-mbulance??

JEEEZUUUS!

A combination of both?

Progressive Fascists, but I repeat myself, should have been stopped long ago.

That is what the FBI does. They investigate crime.
Trump is a criminal, duh.
You are confused Moon Bat.

Then why did they let Crooked Hillary off the hook for despicable crimes because she "had no intent"? The most ridiculous judgement ever given by law enforcement. Her crimes were itemized in great detailed and then we were told she had wouldn't be indicted because she had no intent.

The FBI destroyed any reputation they ever had. They are political hacks for the filthy Left now and it is disgusting. They need to be disbanded because they don't serve the American people any more. Just the filth in the Democrat Party.

Just another step in the Leftest takeover of our country. Weaponizing the government law enforcement agencies like these FBI turds.

A combination of both?

The Democrats back a while ago set the precedence for Gerrymandering and how the Progressives are whining when the Republicans use Gerrymandering.

Harry Reid set the precedence for 51 votes to confirm Supreme Court Justices, stopping the required 66 votes because Dirty Harry wanted Obama to get some Radical Justices passed. The Progressives Howled and Ranted and Raved when President Trump got 3 Justices confirmed with a simple majority of votes.

Now we see the left using the FBI and IRS as a political tool to harass and demean those that dont follow the Progressives immoral action in their fundamental destruction of the US into a 3rd world country. I wonder what the next admin does in using these agencies to go after "Hunter Bidens drug and illicit dealings with China, Nancy Piglosi and her hubby and son's dealings with insider trading, Adam Shitface who lied to the citizens of the US about Russian Collusion, Hitlery Clinton for paying for the bogus dossier of Russian Collusion, and all the other progs who has tried to ruin this country....

Jeeezuuus!
Don't you sound triggered?
What's the problem?
45 broke the law by removing classified documents from The White House.
Period.
Full stop.
Why do you appear so outraged?
Do you think 45 should be above the law?

This is the part where you start ranting about how the law is "selectively applied ONLY to Trump and not "others.""

Maybe someone should call nine-WHINE-WHINE and get you a WAAAAH-mbulance??

JEEEZUUUS!
You are a stupid son of a bitch. Up till 45 all Presidents have been allowed to have classified documents many of his personal writings that eventually would be declassified and used in the Presidential Libraries, but hey, all President Trump needs to do is point out the 33,000 classified documents that were on Hitlery' s Private server and Sandy Burgler who walked out on the Federal Record Center with classified documents in his socks.

Berger: It’s All About the Socks
Berger and his attorney have already admitted that he intentionally stole classified documents (handwritten notes) and “inadvertantly” smuggled other classified documents in his pants. But, damn it, he did not put them in his socks.

That is what the FBI does. They investigate crime.
Trump is a criminal, duh.
Despite the lack of information about the search, McCarthy and other Republicans suggested it was fundamentally improper to investigate possible wrongdoing by the former president ― in other words, that Trump should be above the law.

The National Archives said earlier this year that it had obtained 15 boxes of presidential records that Trump had failed to turn over at the end of his term, contrary to the Presidential Records Act, which states that a president’s papers belong to the public. The archives said it was still looking for additional records and that some of the documents Trump did turn over had been torn up.

Trump himself complained about his home being “under siege” by a large group of FBI agents.

“Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before,” he said in a statement.

No other president blatantly broke the law like you did Don.

Isn't it funny how Republicans wanted to see all of Hillary's emails and Hunter's computer but they don't like showing theirs.

Forum List

Back