FBI Raids Home OF Retired TX Couple Who attended JAN. 6 Capital Rally

Your statement lacks merit. Again why is a simple warrant a story?
Because the warrant was against political enemies of the State for showing up at a protest.

My wife had asked for me to take her and I really wanted to go but I just couldn't get away from work. The time will have to come that we'll all have to risk arrest and prison or worse to speak out against the tyranny of the FBI and the Democrats but I'm glad, at least for now, that I stayed home on this one - which is exactly the intent of the FBI: to make sure no conservatives ever dare to challenge the FBI or the government. You will pay if you do.

I've noticed when i show you ACTUAL CONSERVATIVE POLICIES and OFFICIAL CONSERVATIVE POSITIONS, you dodge and make up shit...

Can you tell me what legislation is being passed that calls for "non white spaces" ? I'll wait...

Can you how me a federal bill where that is being proposed or some state legislation where that being talked about?? Are Democrats trying to gut the Civil Rights Act to roll back rights? I'll wait
Federally funded universities are creating non-white spaces. EIther they need to lose their federal funding or they need to not be racist.

They obtained a warrant from a judge yes?

What evidence do you have that they did not do so?
You're being very disingenuous. You know full well that the FBI has falsified testimony to get warrants against Trump and others. That they got a warrant means nothing. It's a political witch hunt and they're attacking conservatives because the FBI and the Deep State view conservatives and Trump voters as enemies of the Deep State.

It's one thing to be happy to see your perceived political enemies harassed but at least have an honest conversation about it.

Yes, and then they dropped the charges last week.

Blatant hypocrisy.

31 out of 90? So 69 cases went forward?

That seems about normal to me, for a third not being prosecuted out of their arrests for a riot???

31 out of 90? So 69 cases went forward?

That seems about normal to me, for a third not being prosecuted out of their arrests for a riot???
Why drop any? The bastards in Biden's Justice Department have charged everybody they could identify for the 1/6 protest.

They are also going after anybody that ever protested at a school board meeting.

Do you suspect all FBI criminal investigation activities now? And if not which ones do you not suspect?
In government, the FBI, any law enforcement, Internet forum moderation (not you), if you abuse your power once and go after people with lies and self-serving power abuse, it will take years of model behavior to change the expectation. Until then, yes, everything the FBI does on any politically related investigation is suspect. Why isn't Ray Epps in a hole in a prison?

Normal police procedures. SWAT teams are only used to serve high risk warrants, you know like on biker gangs, drug cartels and the like. Rolling a SWAT team is very expensive and if a team is tied up serving a warrant, they aren't available for a real emergency.
You forgot dangerous 70-year-old ex-Trump staffers who the FBI know has no guns in their homes.. Very dangerous group. Bring CNN for backup.

No I am saying there is insufficient evidence for them to "come after me." Unlike in this case, I had nothing to do with Trump and have never been there. Where you there? Then there's a material chance they investigate you.
Exercising a Constitutionally protected right or behavior is neither probable cause nor reasonable suspicion of a crime.

What this means is that there is no free speech left in America.

If the policing agencies are going to harass people just because they "fit the profile" of someone else....

Then we have something else other than free speech.

Forum List

Back