FBI Public Service Announcement

The FBI has just put out an Election Public Service Announcement that contradicts Rump. While the Announcement is about foreign interference, you can read into it that they are also talking about Rump.

Foreign Actors and Cybercriminals Likely to Spread Disinformation Regarding 2020 Election Results

Here is the meat of the announcement. I suggest everyone go and read the link.

State and local officials typically require several days to weeks to certify elections’ final results in order to ensure every legally cast vote is accurately counted. The increased use of mail-in ballots due to COVID-19 protocols could leave officials with incomplete results on election night. Foreign actors and cybercriminals could exploit the time required to certify and announce elections’ results by disseminating disinformation that includes reports of voter suppression, cyberattacks targeting election infrastructure, voter or ballot fraud, and other problems intended to convince the public of the elections’ illegitimacy.

The FBI and CISA urge the American public to critically evaluate the sources of the information they consume and to seek out reliable and verified information from trusted sources, such as state and local election officials. The public should also be aware that if foreign actors or cyber criminals were able to successfully change an election-related website, the underlying data and internal systems would remain uncompromised.

Recommendations

• Seek out information from trustworthy sources, such as state and local election officials; verify who produced the content; and consider their intent.
  • Verify through multiple reliable sources any reports about problems in voting or election results, and consider searching for other reliable sources before sharing such information via social media or other avenues.
  • For information about final election results, rely on state and local government election officials.
  • Report potential election crimes—such as disinformation about the manner, time, or place of voting—to the FBI.
  • If appropriate, make use of in-platform tools offered by social media companies for reporting suspicious posts that appear to be spreading false or inconsistent information about election-related problems or results.

^ ChiCom Agent

The FBI has just put out an Election Public Service Announcement that contradicts Rump. While the Announcement is about foreign interference, you can read into it that they are also talking about Rump.

Foreign Actors and Cybercriminals Likely to Spread Disinformation Regarding 2020 Election Results

State and local officials typically require several days to weeks to certify elections’ final results in order to ensure every legally cast vote is accurately counted. The increased use of mail-in ballots due to COVID-19 protocols could leave officials with incomplete results on election night. Foreign actors and cybercriminals could exploit the time required to certify and announce elections’ results by disseminating disinformation that includes reports of voter suppression, cyberattacks targeting election infrastructure, voter or ballot fraud, and other problems intended to convince the public of the elections’ illegitimacy.

The FBI and CISA urge the American public to critically evaluate the sources of the information they consume and to seek out reliable and verified information from trusted sources, such as state and local election officials. The public should also be aware that if foreign actors or cyber criminals were able to successfully change an election-related website, the underlying data and internal systems would remain uncompromised.

Recommendations

• Seek out information from trustworthy sources, such as state and local election officials; verify who produced the content; and consider their intent.
  • Verify through multiple reliable sources any reports about problems in voting or election results, and consider searching for other reliable sources before sharing such information via social media or other avenues.
  • For information about final election results, rely on state and local government election officials.
  • Report potential election crimes—such as disinformation about the manner, time, or place of voting—to the FBI.
  • If appropriate, make use of in-platform tools offered by social media companies for reporting suspicious posts that appear to be spreading false or inconsistent information about election-related problems or results.

Bullshit all the way.

Recommendations

Thanks for the heads up to ignore your post, Chinese paid troll

His avatar should read "Will work for dick".

That or therapy.

Recommendations

Also, FBI Director said:
FBI Director Christopher A. Wray told senators Thursday that the United States has not experienced large-scale voter fraud by mail or other means, and said it would be a “major challenge” for a foreign country to attempt such a thing, despite repeated claims made by President Trump in the run-up to November’s election.
He said HISTORICALLY we have not experienced large scale voting fraud. I didn’t hear him say anything about the possibility in this election.
Oh, you are saying times have changed dramatically and those damn republican cannot be trusted not to cheat or those rotten democrats are going to cheat starting this year. Christopher Ray is trump's guy. Sounds good to me. Nothing really new under the sun except people accepting a known liar to rattle the public from the white house. I am not worried. I'll let all the conspiracy guys on here worry for me. Not worried the democrats can organize much of anything and pretty sure trumpian republicans are not smart enough to pull it off without getting caught. Happy election to all. Vote early and vote often. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

While I agree much of it is hype, when you find ballots that have been tossed, that pisses me off.

In this district, we have had more ballots "Misplaced" by the County Clerk than anything else. We are talking about (and this isn't a big county) almost 500 ballots in a ballot box discovered in 2019 from 2019. I think there is nothing better as a public servant than a real Republican. But when you end up with a Rumpster filling that position, you end up with someone that will refuse to accept responsibility. That lady blamed the Democrats, the Elderly, being underfunded, and undermanned. All turns out to be her fault. What's sad is, the Republican Party went full court press to prevent a recall on her. There a lot of really pissed off Republicans that want her gone but the Party of the Rump protects her. The good news is, she's up for reelection in November. Wanna bet she gets reelected? I would vote she will be.

Recommendations

Also, FBI Director said:
FBI Director Christopher A. Wray told senators Thursday that the United States has not experienced large-scale voter fraud by mail or other means, and said it would be a “major challenge” for a foreign country to attempt such a thing, despite repeated claims made by President Trump in the run-up to November’s election.
He said HISTORICALLY we have not experienced large scale voting fraud. I didn’t hear him say anything about the possibility in this election.
Oh, you are saying times have changed dramatically and those damn republican cannot be trusted not to cheat or those rotten democrats are going to cheat starting this year. Christopher Ray is trump's guy. Sounds good to me. Nothing really new under the sun except people accepting a known liar to rattle the public from the white house. I am not worried. I'll let all the conspiracy guys on here worry for me. Not worried the democrats can organize much of anything and pretty sure trumpian republicans are not smart enough to pull it off without getting caught. Happy election to all. Vote early and vote often. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

While I agree much of it is hype, when you find ballots that have been tossed, that pisses me off.

In this district, we have had more ballots "Misplaced" by the County Clerk than anything else. We are talking about (and this isn't a big county) almost 500 ballots in a ballot box discovered in 2019 from 2019. I think there is nothing better as a public servant than a real Republican. But when you end up with a Rumpster filling that position, you end up with someone that will refuse to accept responsibility. That lady blamed the Democrats, the Elderly, being underfunded, and undermanned. All turns out to be her fault. What's sad is, the Republican Party went full court press to prevent a recall on her. There a lot of really pissed off Republicans that want her gone but the Party of the Rump protects her. The good news is, she's up for reelection in November. Wanna bet she gets reelected? I would vote she will be.

Thank you for that useless piece of information as I don't live in your county.

But it is revealing as to how you see things.

New Topics

Forum List

Back