FBI Probes Clinton Foundation: Secret Recordings; 'Likely Indictment'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Wow! About time. Most have known for many years that the Clinton Foundation is a corrupt criminal enterprise. But will the Clintons skate on this one too? Stay tuned.

FBI's Clinton Foundation investigation now 'a very high priority,' sources say

FBI agents have interviewed and re-interviewed multiple people on the foundation case, which is looking into possible pay for play interaction between then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. The FBI's White Collar Crime Division is handling the investigation.

Even before the WikiLeaks dumps of alleged emails linked to the Clinton campaign, FBI agents had collected a great deal of evidence.

Agents are also going through what Clinton and top aides have said in previous interviews and the FBI 302, documents agents use to report interviews they conduct, to make sure notes line up, according to sources...

More:
FBI's Clinton Foundation investigation now 'a very high priority,' sources say
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

'Secret Tapes'....just like Watergate. Karma is a bitch! :p

FBI has no secret recordings except for the Trump Foundation, the which they have plenty.

But I think this is the heart of the Hillary take down. There are some number of FBI agents in white collar crime who really think they have the evidence to take down the Clintons over pay for play with their Foundation. The DOJ prosecutors either don't like the evidence (it's inadmissible hearsay, and the FBI agents are political stools) OR the DOJ prosecutors are political Stools. And neither Comey nor Lynch have the stones to take on their own troops.

But Hillary is corrupt and Trump is a racist, asshole who mocks disabled and a sexual predator. People will pick their poison.

But I think this is the heart of the Hillary take down. There are some number of FBI agents in white collar crime who really think they have the evidence to take down the Clintons over pay for play with their Foundation. The DOJ prosecutors either don't like the evidence (it's inadmissible hearsay, and the FBI agents are political stools) OR the DOJ prosecutors are political Stools. And neither Comey nor Lynch have the stones to take on their own troops.

But Hillary is corrupt and Trump is a racist, asshole who mocks disabled and a sexual predator. People will pick their poison.

Clearly, there is evidence of rampant 'pay for play' corruption. Arrests and prosecutions should come. She certainly shouldn't be allowed to be President of the United States.

Like Pavlov's Dogs......but rabid and foaming at the sounds of red meat.

Projection, and irony. You perfectly described you Clinton Bootlickers' knee-jerk defense of the Clinton Crime Family.

But what was the play? A fifteen minute meet and greet? The Scotus said this year in McDougle that is NOT enough. Perhaps there's more, no one really knows, and the DOJ and FBI disagree.

I find both candidates beyond obnoxious. rump would probably benefit me more than Hillary, but I think Hillary would benefit more Americans.

Projection, and irony. You perfectly described you Clinton Bootlickers' knee-jerk defense of the Clinton Crime Family.

It could describe those on the Loony Left as well and the Rabid Right. But in this case it is the Rabid Right who takes the salivating prize. Congrats.

It could describe those on the Loony Left as well and the Rabid Right. But in this case it is the Rabid Right who takes the salivating prize. Congrats.

Yes, but you're part of the 'Loony Left.' Your consistent knee-jerk defense of the Clinton Crime Family proves it. So, you would make such claims. It is what it is.

Yes, but you're part of the 'Loony Left.' Your consistent knee-jerk defense of the Clinton Crime Family proves it. So, you would make such claims. It is what it is.
Does that mean you're swallowing Donnie's shit?

I'm supporting Donald Trump. I'm done with corrupt Globalist Elites who don't care about American Citizens. The Clintons answer to NWO power-elites like George Soros. They don't represent American Citizen interests. Trump won't be a George Soros Puppet. And that's good enough for me. I'm in.

I'm supporting Donald Trump. I'm done with corrupt Globalist Elites who don't care about American Citizens. The Clintons answer to NWO power-elites like George Soros. They don't represent American Citizen interests. Trump won't be a George Soros Puppet. And that's good enough for me. I'm in.
hahhhahhh, lol. JFC. Try that again.

Well of course I am to an RWNJ who calls the Clinton's a Crime family. Everybody to the left of Attila the Hum is part of the Loony Left to you folks. I'm wiling to wait and see. Either way my life will not change. Not with the over-aged entitled frat-boy or the career politician.

Well of course I am to an RWNJ who calls the Clinton's a Crime family. Everybody to the left of Attila the Hum is part of the Loony Left to you folks. I'm wiling to wait and see. Either way my life will not change. Not with the over-aged entitled frat-boy or the career politician.

Nah, you've been here aggressively defending the Clinton Crime Family for a long time. So don't try and backtrack and feel superior to others. You're an all-in Clinton Bootlicker. It is what it is.

Nah, you've been here aggressively defending the Clinton Crime Family for a long time. So don't try and backtrack and feel superior to others. You're an all-in Clinton Bootlicker. It is what it is.

Of course calling you moroonies out on your dumbass conspiracies from Obama to Clinton is aggressively defending them.

UR a Lib-o-tastrophy!

Of course calling you moroonies out on your dumbass conspiracies from Obama to Clinton is aggressively defending them.

UR a Lib-o-tastrophy!

See? More knee-jerk defense of the Clinton Crime Family. You can't help yourself. So stop trying to feel superior to others. You're an average Bootlicker. Nothing more, nothing less.

UR a Lib-o-tastrophy!

See? More knee-jerk defense of the Clinton Crime Family. You can't help yourself. So stop trying to feel superior to others. You're an average Bootlicker. Nothing more, nothing less.

So tell me o'tastrophy how many times have you claimed someone in the Obama Administration was going to jail that actually went to jail?

Don't expect much to come out of this. President Obama appointed James Comney to head the FBI. Valerie Jarrett is already pushing Obama to fire James Comney. Look for either Ibama to fire Comney and put an end to both of the ongoing FBI investigations or should Hillary win the election, she will fire Comney immediately and put an end to both of the ongoing FBI investigations.

They will claim James Comney broke protocol and went rogue as an excuse to fire the man. His goose is cooked. The fix is in.

UR a Lib-o-tastrophy!

So tell me o'tastrophy how many times have you claimed someone in the Obama Administration was going to jail that actually went to jail?

Yes, you're an Obama Bootlicker as well. See? You're not superior. You are part of the Loony Left. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back