FBI policy of not targeting politicians within 90 days of an election

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The policy not to go after politicians before an election within a 90 day window before an election, is a policy attempting to prevent the FBI from influencing elections in a partisan way, i. e. corruption.

So they did it 91 days before an election

:auiqs.jpg:

"We like Trump because he isn't a politician, don't we cousin Becky??"

Gop-10102_115910.jpg

It can be argued that Democrats, the NSA, CIA, FBI, & DOJ have done more in the last 6 years to affect the outcome of US elections, to overthrow our govt, and undermine the integrity and trust in our elections and institutions than the Russians and Chinese.

View attachment 681110
Democrats love Trump the most

That is why they have spent some $20 million financing Trump supporting candidates across the country to win GOP primaries

So with the democrat support of Trump, do democrats just hate democracy and love Putin, I can't decide which?

Anyway, the FBI raid cements the Trump nomination and the DNC knows it, which is why they did it.

Trump was the only candidate in the GOP who could have beaten Hillary in 2016, but since that time the DNC has put all their eggs into one basket to win future elections, which is to destroy Trump with Orange man bad!!

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory spoon fed by the media, as well as attacking any character flaws Trump may have, has taken it's toll in terms of decreasing support for Trump, and now it is all the DNC has.

Will their strategy be successful? Then again, what other choice do they have as the country and world is in shambles with them in control.

Trump is literally their only hope now

The policy not to go after politicians before an election within a 90 day window before an election, is a policy attempting to prevent the FBI from influencing elections in a partisan way, i. e. corruption.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Trump has not announced himself as a candidate for the 2024 election. He is not running in the election this year.

yes...you can breathe a sigh of relief for this year....except for the fact that his endorsement is the most powerful endorsement in US history. LOL. LOL LOL LOL

Democrats love Trump the most

That is why they have spent some $20 million financing Trump supporting candidates across the country to win GOP primaries

So with the democrat support of Trump, do democrats just hate democracy and love Putin, I can't decide which?

Anyway, the FBI raid cements the Trump nomination and the DNC knows it, which is why they did it.

Trump was the only candidate in the GOP who could have beaten Hillary in 2016, but since that time the DNC has put all their eggs into one basket to win future elections, which is to destroy Trump with Orange man bad!!

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory spoon fed by the media, as well as attacking any character flaws Trump may have, has taken it's toll in terms of decreasing support for Trump, and now it is all the DNC has.

Will their strategy be successful? Then again, what other choice do they have as the country and world is in shambles with them in control.

Trump is literally their only hope now
Trump is the head of he GOP and support of him is their main goal. Of course the Democratic Party is going to oppose him and his minions.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Trump has not announced himself as a candidate for the 2024 election. He is not running in the election this year.
This midterm election comes down to those who support Trump and those who do not, all in anticipation of the 2024 elections where Trump is guaranteed to run

Do keep up.

This midterm election comes down to those who support Trump and those who do not, all in anticipation of the 2024 elections where Trump is guaranteed to run

Do keep up.
It's true. Trump is the GOP, but since he is not a candidate for anythin, that rule does not apply to him.

View attachment 681110
Dick Cheney was voted in by these guys. Dick is a manly man. A macho guy that the steroid laden would cower to. Truthfully, as Repub voters we believed guys like this. And they had ulterior motives as Progs do. On the same side but giving their voters what they want to hear as what they have programmed to. The political class is a strong fiefdom. And going against the grain is a death sentence. So, I see Trump's agendas of a border. culture and language as being the enemy to Dick Cheney. Cheney is a globalist. He has been given a good life for his traitor ways. Has any of you ever questioned how he became the Vice President under W. Bush? Evil is evil. And that is the truth.

It's true. Trump is the GOP, but since he is not a candidate for anythin, that rule does not apply to him.
So attacking Trump in no way influences voters about the upcoming Republican chances in November?

Again, what else does the DNC have?

I suppose you have those in love with infanticide and want to kill off their offspring with impunity, so there is that.

Ok Merrick, time to send you FBI goons to another Parent school board meeting to round up those terrorists, also formerly known as parents.

So attacking Trump in no way influences voters about the upcoming Republican chances in November?

Ok Merrick, time to send you FBI goons to another Parent school board meeting to round up those terrorists, also formerly known as parents.
You think holding him accountable for his actions is an unfair attack?

Again, what else does the DNC have?

Only the ones who make terroristic threats, dumb ass.

Putin put those nuclear plans at trump's resort?
Only because space aliens wanted Putin to have them

You see, Trump is from the planet Orange Crush and it is their directive to conquer planet earth.

But first, they must overcome Diaper boy.

Forum List

Back