FBI Now Mercs For Hire? FBI Helped Hillary Undermine Trump Campaign

The love birds made some claims.

YOUR Claim was that they got a settlement. Show us the settlement, liar.

YOUR claim was that Strzok was fired as soon as he emails became public, but it wasn’t until 7 months later, liar.

You said there was no law suit. Settlements documents are subject to NDA’s fool. YOU lied when you said they didn’t sue and didn’t have a case.

I said Strzok was fired from the Mueller Investigation as soon as the text messages were discovered, not the FBI You said Strzok used things he “ran” with things in the texts to go after Trump in the Mueller Report.

You’re the one who is lying here and you’ve been caught. Now you’re trying to backtrack and deny what you said.

Stupid FuckBoi. Why don’t you have a real job? Gullible, uninformed and stupid is no way to go through life, A$$hat.

You said there was no law suit. Settlements documents are subject to NDA’s fool. YOU lied when you said they didn’t sue and didn’t have a case.

I said Strzok was fired from the Mueller Investigation as soon as the text messages were discovered, not the FBI You said Strzok used things he “ran” with things in the texts to go after Trump in the Mueller Report.

You’re the one who is lying here and you’ve been caught. Now you’re trying to backtrack and deny what you said.

Stupid FuckBoi. Why don’t you have a real job? Gullible, uninformed and stupid is no way to go through life, A$$hat.
I made no such claims, liar.

If nobody knows about these supposed settlements because of NDAs, how do you know about them? Face it, you got busted being your usual lying sack of shit.

Strzok wasn’t fired for 7 months after his emails were public, as the link I provided showed. You are still lying.

Here is my reply to your post littered with bullshit lies. Show me where I claimed there was no lawsuit. On the contrary, I referenced the lawsuits.

Once I again I expose you as the lying sack of KKKanadian shit you are.

Um, the text messages were released in Dec 2017, Dumbass.

And I see where they filed lawsuits, but see nothing about any settlement. Show us the link or admit you are a lying sack yet again.

Getting answers to questions prior to the debate; conspiring with the Clinton campaign to undermine Sander's campaign

Wikileaks Proves Primary Was Rigged: DNC Undermined Democracy​

DNC betrayed Bernie Sanders and the rest of America

Swanson: Donna Brazile Has Revealed the Corrupt State of the DNC in 2016 and We Should All Be Furious​

NEW PROOF THAT THE DNC WAS JUST AS CORRUPT AS YOU THOUGHT IT WAS​

Have you been living under a rock?
Within a few days, both Brazile and Warren walked their statements all the way back. Brazile now says she found “no evidence” the primary was rigged. Warren now says that though there was “some bias” within the DNC, “the overall 2016 primary process was fair.”

I have spent much of the past week trying to untangle this story, interviewing people on all sides of the primary and in a variety of positions at the DNC. The core facts are straightforward: As Barack Obama’s presidency drew to a close, the DNC was deep in debt. In return for a bailout, DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz gave Hillary Clinton’s campaign more potential control over its operations and hiring decisions than was either ethical or wise. But those operations were mostly irrelevant to the primary and couldn’t have been used to rig the process even if anyone had wanted to use them that way; the primary schedule, debate schedule, and rules were set well in advance of these agreements. “I found nothing to say they were gaming the primary system,” Brazile told me. And while that contradicts the more sensational language she used in her book, it fits the facts she laid out both in her original piece and since.

But there’s a larger context that is more important than what happened at the DNC and is getting lost in the back and forth over joint fundraising agreements and staffing power. The Democratic Party — which is a different and more complex entity than the Democratic National Committee, and which includes elected officials and funders and activists and interest groups who are not expected to be neutral in primaries — really did favor Hillary Clinton from early in the campaign, and really did shape the race in consequential ways.

Not surprisingly, your beliefs are based on steaming piles of shit.

Within a few days, both Brazile and Warren walked their statements all the way back. Brazile now says she found “no evidence” the primary was rigged. Warren now says that though there was “some bias” within the DNC, “the overall 2016 primary process was fair.”

I have spent much of the past week trying to untangle this story, interviewing people on all sides of the primary and in a variety of positions at the DNC. The core facts are straightforward: As Barack Obama’s presidency drew to a close, the DNC was deep in debt. In return for a bailout, DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz gave Hillary Clinton’s campaign more potential control over its operations and hiring decisions than was either ethical or wise. But those operations were mostly irrelevant to the primary and couldn’t have been used to rig the process even if anyone had wanted to use them that way; the primary schedule, debate schedule, and rules were set well in advance of these agreements. “I found nothing to say they were gaming the primary system,” Brazile told me. And while that contradicts the more sensational language she used in her book, it fits the facts she laid out both in her original piece and since.

But there’s a larger context that is more important than what happened at the DNC and is getting lost in the back and forth over joint fundraising agreements and staffing power. The Democratic Party — which is a different and more complex entity than the Democratic National Committee, and which includes elected officials and funders and activists and interest groups who are not expected to be neutral in primaries — really did favor Hillary Clinton from early in the campaign, and really did shape the race in consequential ways.

Not surprisingly, your beliefs are based on steaming piles of shit.
oh i’m sure they walked them back…but she also wrote a book and went into great death all about it

Forget 'Defund The Police' - Defund The FBI.

Congress needs to step up and shut the FBI down pending a full outside review of the FBI from top to bottom...starting with Wray.

From illegally spying on Americans to participating in the largest criminal political scandal in US history to helping set up Americans to hiding Hunter Biden's laptop and protecting compromised criminal Joe 'the Big Guy' Biden, the FBI has become a rogue threat to both the country and American citizens.

Now we find out the FBI 'Merc'ed / pimped themselves out to the biggest criminal political whore in Democratic Party history.

Such a powerful, biased, criminal rogue govt agency as the FBI can not be allowed to exist as is. It's threat to this nation has been proven time and again.

Since then we have learned tge FBI pre-coorfinated with Garland/DOJ and the WH on the release of the letter branding parents opposed to the radical liberal school agenda as'Domestic Terrorists' and used terrorist protocols to illegally spy on these parents...

...the FBI has been protecting Hu ter Biden, his laptop, and 'the Big Guy' from obvious crimes and being completely compromised...

...and more.

The FBI. that participated / facilitated the largest criminal political scandal in US history ... and is still involved in nation - impacting scandals and crimes ... is a rogue criminal organization and threat to this nation as it now exists.

Since then we have learned tge FBI pre-coorfinated with Garland/DOJ and the WH on the release of the letter branding parents opposed to the radical liberal school agenda as'Domestic Terrorists' and used terrorist protocols to illegally spy on these parents...

...the FBI has been protecting Hu ter Biden, his laptop, and 'the Big Guy' from obvious crimes and being completely compromised...

...and more.

The FBI. that participated / facilitated the largest criminal political scandal in US history ... and is still involved in nation - impacting scandals and crimes ... is a rogue criminal organization and threat to this nation as it now exists.
This always seem to happen when demafascict take office, they weaponize the Executive against political rivals, or people that challenge their party agenda

New Topics

Forum List

Back