Give them room to destroy things!

The fruits of the Left:
1632388021192.jpeg

Spike began right after George Floyd.

Defund the police!

The fruits of the Left:
View attachment 542888
President Joe Biden has unveiled a plan that includes funding more police to combat a nationwide surge in homicides, which he blamed on lax gun control.
He said officials in high crime areas can hire more law-enforcement personnel using coronavirus relief funding.
Mr Biden's crime-fighting strategy calls for curtailing rogue gun dealers and firearms trafficking.
Republicans are depicting Mr Biden's Democrats as weak on crime, amid calls by left-wingers to defund the police.

Spike began right after George Floyd.

Defund the police!

The fruits of the Left:
View attachment 542888
No doubt it also spiked when the Speaker of the House got on her knees in the Capitol and groveled, even wearing a special kind of cloth to show her devotion to The Cause.

President Joe Biden has unveiled a plan that includes funding more police to combat a nationwide surge in homicides, which he blamed on lax gun control.
He said officials in high crime areas can hire more law-enforcement personnel using coronavirus relief funding.
Mr Biden's crime-fighting strategy calls for curtailing rogue gun dealers and firearms trafficking.
Republicans are depicting Mr Biden's Democrats as weak on crime, amid calls by left-wingers to defund the police.

Hilarious. Days after Oakland slashed $18M from its police department Barbara Boxer was mugged on the street.
And per your link, Biden’s going after guns of law abiding citizens, not his criminal goons.

Hilarious. Days after Oakland slashed $18M from its police department Barbara Boxer was mugged on the street.
And per your link, Biden’s going after guns of law abiding citizens, not his criminal goons.
The total is 2% of the total police budget, and they are not cuts, purse.

--------------------------------------------
it has nothing to do with crime, the police come after the crime.

The total is 2% of the total police budget, and they are not cuts, purse.

--------------------------------------------
it has nothing to do with crime, the police come after the crime.
Slashing $18M from the police to SOCIAL WORKERS.

Have the social workers talk to Boxers assaulter.
9F3C5055-A1F7-47A2-BDC2-97BCD5592BC1.gif

Blue cities have enticements. But it comes with a lot of baggage.
Yeah, I liked the shopping when I lived in one, but now that I live in a tiny, quiet, rural, conservative community, the 25-mile drive to do my shopping is like a wonderful, peaceful meditation, after contemplating what's going on in my old location.

Forum List

Back