FBI: Murder Rose 29% in 2020

Make it illegal to keep a gun in a car overnight. Your car does not have second amendment rights. Who said anything about confiscation? You.
are cars the only place people steal guns from?

You stated 12 were stolen from cars in a week.

How many were stolen from homes?

You have a very narrow viewpoint.

OMG! You mean you live in my neighborhood? Why haven't you introduced yourself? You must live close to me, since you know so much about my neighborhood and my neighbors. Drop by and ring the bell any time. I'll share the homemade cookies that the 90-something year old lady across the street gave me and I'll show you the sheriff's deputy's house, about two blocks from me. I'll introduce you to some of the high school football team, all of whom came out with their trucks to clean up all the fallen branches after last week's storm and then we'll go out to the farm just outside of town where the farmer puts out hundreds of dollars worth of produce by the side of the road -- including pumpkins this time of year -- knowing that his neighbors can all be trusted to pay for what they take. If you're having trouble sleeping some night, keep an eye out for the deputy making his rounds three times a night, driving slowly up and down every street. Maybe you know the one person in town who shows any evidence of doing any drugs, a Veteran with PTSD, whom the entire town looks out for, not because they don't trust him but because they care about his well being.
You obviously LIED about living in RURAL area. You live in a city with sheriff, school & neighbors across the street. The addicts in that city are out looting farmers & construction sites. Here are 2 of 6 we caught on game cameras stealing steel from our welding pile.
Thief 1.JPG

Thief 2.JPG

This rural fucktard cut off a pile of catalytic converters. His family is proud of their provider.
Pernell Dopheide, 35, Kahoka, Mo._n.jpg

e0de6fd8-b07d-4612-9041-c123dc243025-large16x9_Creed318.png

My father alone has lost over $250,000 worth of tools to theft in 20 years.

Last edited:
You obviously LIED about living in RURAL area. You live in a city with sheriff, school & neighbors across the street. The addicts in that city are out looting farmers & construction sites. Here are 2 of 6 we caught on game cameras stealing steel from our welding pile.
View attachment 543013
View attachment 543014
This rural fucktard cut off a pile of catalytic converters. His family is proud of their provider.
View attachment 542984
I live in a small rural town of 1200 people. I will not engage you in a fight about semantics.

View attachment 543013
View attachment 543014
View attachment 542984

Here are 2 of 6 we caught on game cameras stealing steel from our welding pile.
Welding pile?

looks like scattered trash to me.

I grew up in small towns, and moved back to them when I retired from the Navy.

NEVER saw the amount of theft you're talking about.

They can`t keep murders from happening but someone has to show up and fill out a report and put those yellow markers on the ground indicating where the casings were found.
The media need to have something to take pictures of -- might as well be cops standing around being useless after someone gets murdered.

That is a steel fabrication shop inside a masonry building, not a rural farm welding pile pulled from a looted & burned shop previously constructed of wood, tin & spray foam insulation. The fire was so hot that all the steel higher than 12" from the floor lost all strength & had to be scrapped.
Is not. The fabrication area is over here
20170920_170745_1505955575658_resized.jpg

Forum List

Back