FBI more than doubles domestic terrorism investigations

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Yes we know, the FBI was behind 1/6 right Loony Birds? Whatever - This is good to see. RW domestic terrorism doubled under Orange Julius Caesar. Nip that crap in the bud & lock ‘em up!

“The first bucket, the homegrown violent extremists, has been humming along fairly consistently at about 1,000 investigations -- sometimes a little more sometimes a little less -- over the last few years," Wray explained. "The domestic violent extremists bucket, had been going up quite significantly over the last few years, which is why we're now at 2,700 domestic terrorism investigations when if you went back two and a half years ago we're probably more about 1,000 So it's been a really significant jump there."​

Don’t let your children drink it. Toxic as hell!

1632271006257.jpeg

Yes we know, the FBI was behind 1/6 right Loony Birds? Whatever - This is good to see. RW domestic terrorism doubled under Orange Julius Caesar. Nip that crap in the bud & lock ‘em up!
“The first bucket, the homegrown violent extremists, has been humming along fairly consistently at about 1,000 investigations -- sometimes a little more sometimes a little less -- over the last few years," Wray explained. "The domestic violent extremists bucket, had been going up quite significantly over the last few years, which is why we're now at 2,700 domestic terrorism investigations when if you went back two and a half years ago we're probably more about 1,000 So it's been a really significant jump there."​

I can assure you, we are not afraid of the FBI, or most especially you fucking child molesting fascists, I'm a war fighter, my mistake was not cheering as the twin towers came crashing down, that mistake will never be repeated, the taliban are decent humanitarian people compared with you sexually deviant animals of the fascist democratic party! :fu:

I can assure you, we are not afraid of the FBI, or most especially you fucking child molesting fascists, I'm a war fighter, my mistake was not cheering as the twin towers came crashing down, that mistake will never be repeated, the taliban are decent humanitarian people compared with you sexually deviant animals of the fascist democratic party!

:finger3: Meh - Go fuck yerself armchair warrior

Last edited:
I can assure you, we are not afraid of the FBI, or most especially you fucking child molesting fascists, I'm a war fighter, my mistake was not cheering as the twin towers came crashing down, that mistake will never be repeated, the taliban are decent humanitarian people compared with you sexually deviant animals of the fascist democratic party! :fu:
So then you self identify as a domestic terrorist?

So how many arrests in these thousands of FBI plots? Seems the liberal media isn't doing their job, I haven't heard anything. Or the FBI is full of shit.

Our Founding Fathers wanted a small government because they didn't want a Deep State.
Unfortunately, the trump Nazis want their cheeto-in-chief, alone to be that "small government".

Fortunately, the Founding Fathers envisioned a government that would grow, and evolve, to meet the needs of an increasing number of citizens.

Despite the decades old, idiotic thinking of the trump Nazis, the tiny government suitable for thirteen "buggy-whip-equipped" states would be useless governing a "nuclear-weapon-equipped" nation of fifty states with over 330 million citizens.

Naturally, no one can get this fact to penetrate the concrete-like skulls of the trump Nazis. They are much too busy massaging neatsfoot oil into their buggy whips.

Forum List

Back