FBI Memo Warns qanon Poses Potential Terror Threat: Report

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This interesting. In 2019 the FBI warned about the potential terror threat of qanon yet trump claims he knows nothing about them.

The far right on this board claim they aren't violent yet there have already been 2 violent acts by qanon people. With no reason that there won't be more. One according to the article, resulted in the death of someone.

Our government believes this organization is a potential terror threat.

I believe the government on this one.

This interesting. In 2019 the FBI warned about the potential terror threat of qanon yet trump claims he knows nothing about them.

The far right on this board claim they aren't violent yet there have already been 2 violent acts by qanon people. With no reason that there won't be more. One according to the article, resulted in the death of someone.

Remember that conservatives use conspiracy theories like QAnon to sow mistrust and discord and to undermine the political process perceived by the right to afford them a partisan advantage.

Certainly law enforcement agencies should monitor the terrorist right, citizens should seek to safeguard themselves from rightwing violence and terrorism.

But citizens mustn’t become so consumed by potential acts of rightwing violence and terrorism that they no longer participate in the political process, as that would only benefit conservatives and their failed, wrongheaded agenda.

Time to bring them all in. Even that wannabe Congress critter.

citizens should seek to safeguard themselves from rightwing violence and terrorism.

I will avoid my local Target.

511323.jpg

Is this the same FBI who protected hilary after she destroyed 33, 000 emails that were under federal subpoena?

Is this the same FBI who knew General Flynn wasn't lying...but went ahead and persecuted him anywy?

Is this the same FBI that knew the Russia collusion hoax was started by hilary clinton, and knew the information wasn't just made up, but was made up by actual Russians....who then used that false information to lie to a federal court 4 different times to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on Trump and his people?

Is this the same FBI that has been holding onto the hunter biden laptop and emails that implicate his father in selling his office as Vice President to China, Russia, and Ukraine? Allowing Trump to be blamed for fake Russia collusion at the same time?

You really need to get better sources........

yet there have already been 2 violent acts by qanon people.

TWO??? :D

How about the 10's of thousands of violent acts by BLM?

I've seen hundreds of pages on Q but I never really paid attention...but now I'm gonna start checking it out because Qanon CLEARLY has democrats running scared!

Even arlo guthrie was SCREAMING at Trump about Q in her so called "town hall".

As actual joe biden voters in large numbers have burned, looted, beaten and actually murdered American citizens in democrat party controlled cities across the country for the last 6 months?

And you post this silly crap?

You really are stupid....

yet there have already been 2 violent acts by qanon people.

TWO??? :D

How about the 10's of thousands of violent acts by BLM?

I've seen hundreds of pages on Q but I never really paid attention...but now I'm gonna start checking it out because Qanon CLEARLY has democrats running scared!

Even arlo guthrie was SCREAMING at Trump about Q in her so called "town hall".

Andrew Klavan pointed out that at the heart of Qanon is the belief that children are being sexually exploited and that the powers that be are covering it up.......he pointed out that George Stephanopolous...who was on the stage with joe biden....helped destroy any woman who accused bill clinton of rape or sexual assault....and went to the birthday party of jeffrey epstein...after he had been convicted of molesting children........

Qanon has done nothing close to BLM and Antifa.

Remember that conservatives use conspiracy theories like QAnon to sow mistrust and discord and to undermine the political process perceived by the right to afford them a partisan advantage.

Certainly law enforcement agencies should monitor the terrorist right, citizens should seek to safeguard themselves from rightwing violence and terrorism.

But citizens mustn’t become so consumed by potential acts of rightwing violence and terrorism that they no longer participate in the political process, as that would only benefit conservatives and their failed, wrongheaded agenda.
Yeah those terrorist 'right' people rioted, burned buildings, attacked law enforcement, took over a segment of a City, got people hurt and killed.......Wait! No that was the terrorist "left".......Antifa, BLM.....Never mind....

Um, sigh. Q-anon is like brand X conspiracy group. BLM, that all-purpose one size fits all anti racism busters ARE (let me emphasize that again) ARE BURNING DOWN CITIES and (drum roll please) DISRUPTING society, but lets see here...LOOK, over there! Q annon! Lets' censor them, that'd solve everything!

As actual joe biden voters in large numbers have burned, looted, beaten and actually murdered American citizens in democrat party controlled cities across the country for the last 6 months?

And you post this silly crap?

You really are stupid....
This is why the Ameican people are losing faith in media and government. People arent this gullible

Last edited:

Yeah those terrorist 'right' people rioted, burned buildings, attacked law enforcement, took over a segment of a City, got people hurt and killed.......Wait! No that was the terrorist "left".......Antifa, BLM.....Never mind....
That's exactly what they want you to believe

Anyone have a scribd subscription to see if it calls out qanon by name?
I don’t follow them. Just curious. When I ran a search, it didn’t show anything.

Like most conspiracy theories, it doesn't exist on The Internet proper. You have to dig deep amongst the less reputable sites.

Forum List

Back