FBI just seized the cell phone of House Freedom Caucus chair, Scott Perry, pursuant to a search warrant this afternoon....FBI just getting warmed up.

These people are free to release the details of the search warrants served against them.
Nothing is stopping them from doing so if they feel it's a "fishing expedition".

But we both know that won't happen. Because it's NOT a fishing expedition.

This is getting good! :)

~~~~~~
Now FBI delivers SUBPOENAS to PA lawmakers after they confiscated Rep. Scott Perry's phone as part of probe into his scheme to install alternate Trump electors - one day after Mar-a-Lago raid
10 Aug 20220 ~~By Morgan Phillips

• The FBI delivered subpoenas and sought information from multiple individuals, sources told PennLive
  • Republican Rep. Scott Perry says that the FBI confiscated his cellphone one day after FBI agents raided former president Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home
  • Perry told Fox News that agents made no attempt to contact his lawyers
  • The congressman said that 'these kinds of banana republic tactics should concern every citizen'
  • He is a loyal Trump ally and an original member of the conservative House Freedom Caucus
61198351-11097167-Republican_leader_Kevin_McCarthy_called_out_US_Attorney_General_-a-13_1660094439610.jpg

The world is watching as the US reveals itself as a country taken over by communists.

Scott Perry in last night's Politico. Clearly, the guy is 'a-person-of-interest' in the probe about illegal machinations intending to refuse the transfer-of-power:
(and note, Mark Meadow's assistant, Hutchinson, asserted Perry asked Trump for a preemptive pardon for his efforts to refuse the transfer.)

"Why Scott Perry stands out in the FBI's investigations of Trump allies

"The FBI’s handling of the Pennsylvania Republican represents a rare step against a sitting member of Congress. But the seizure follows months of growing evidence of Perry’s deep involvement in Trump’s effort to overturn the 2020 election — just as investigators are taking more overt steps to investigate Trump allies’ efforts to deploy the Justice Department in service of disrupting the transition of power. Evidence doesn’t point to his troubles being related to the FBI’s effort to reclaim presidential records that may have been improperly stowed at Trump’s private estate."

"Encrypted messages with Meadows
In the same Dec. 26, 2020, text exchange, Perry said he’d sent Meadows a message using the encrypted messaging service called Signal and asked: “Did you call Jeff Clark?” It’s unclear if either man retained their Signal chats, though the National Archives has previously acknowledged Meadows may not have “properly” stored all of his records from his phone and email account."

The FBI’s seizure of Rep. Scott Perry’s (R-PA) phone on Tuesday was reportedly in connection with a federal investigation into attempts by several allies of former President Trump to subvert the 2020 election results, two people familiar with the matter told the New York Times.

On Tuesday, Perry told Fox News that three FBI agents approached him with a warrant for his phone while he was traveling with his family. Perry said the agents handed him a warrant and requested that he turn over his phone. Perry claimed the FBI made “no attempt to contact my lawyer, who would have made arrangements for them to have my phone if that was their wish.”

Investigators reportedly returned Perry’s phone back to him on Wednesday, one of his lawyers, John Irving, told the Times. Irving reportedly said prosecutors told Perry that he is a witness, not a subject of, their inquiry.

“The Justice Department informed us that Representative Perry is not a target of its investigation,” Irving said in a written statement to the Times. “Representative Perry has directed us to cooperate with the Justice Department in order to ensure that it gets the information it is entitled to, but to also protect information that it is not entitled to.”

From what I have read one of the two primary areas of focus by the DoJ regarding the attempted coup is Individual 1's plan to install Jeff Clark as AG. So it makes sense it would want info from Perry's phone since he was instrumental in connecting Clark with Trump.

The FBI’s seizure of Rep. Scott Perry’s (R-PA) phone on Tuesday was reportedly in connection with a federal investigation into attempts by several allies of former President Trump to subvert the 2020 election results, two people familiar with the matter told the New York Times.

On Tuesday, Perry told Fox News that three FBI agents approached him with a warrant for his phone while he was traveling with his family. Perry said the agents handed him a warrant and requested that he turn over his phone. Perry claimed the FBI made “no attempt to contact my lawyer, who would have made arrangements for them to have my phone if that was their wish.”

Investigators reportedly returned Perry’s phone back to him on Wednesday, one of his lawyers, John Irving, told the Times. Irving reportedly said prosecutors told Perry that he is a witness, not a subject of, their inquiry.

“The Justice Department informed us that Representative Perry is not a target of its investigation,” Irving said in a written statement to the Times. “Representative Perry has directed us to cooperate with the Justice Department in order to ensure that it gets the information it is entitled to, but to also protect information that it is not entitled to.”

From what I have read one of the two primary areas of focus by the DoJ regarding the attempted coup is Individual 1's plan to install Jeff Clark as AG. So it makes sense it would want info from Perry's phone since he was instrumental in connecting Clark with Trump.

I just watched two weeks ago a re-make of the movie "All The Kings Men" Starring Sean Penn based on one of my favorite books of all time. I loved the movie and I thought Sean Penn did an excellent job.

Nixon ... Trump ... Huey Long .... Willie Stark ...hmmm

Forum List

Back