FBI , is really in charge.

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2020
I been wondering exactly what the premiere law enforcement agency actually does. Seems they know everything about everyone. Every shooter Is on their radar, they knew about hunters laptop, the Steele dossier, Hillary's email surfer, just to name a few. Yet they never stop anyone from doing anything ! The Boston marathon bombers! I'm starting to think they are the ones spying on everyone and using it for power. Why else would they be so politically bias ? Unless maybe the spying Obama administration spied on the FBI and now democrats control the top officials. That would explain why democrats are never held accountable . I'm not sure what it is but something is definitely wrong with our premiere law enforcement agency. Can anyone point me in the right direction.?

Remember them Muslim brothers that we're working on the democrats computers then skirted off to Iran, nothing ever happened. Unless the FBI paid them to get info to use against democrats. Would explain some of the anti American actions taken by democrats.

I been wondering exactly what the premiere law enforcement agency actually does. Seems they know everything about everyone. Every shooter Is on their radar, they knew about hunters laptop, the Steele dossier, Hillary's email surfer, just to name a few. Yet they never stop anyone from doing anything ! The Boston marathon bombers! I'm starting to think they are the ones spying on everyone and using it for power. Why else would they be so politically bias ? Unless maybe the spying Obama administration spied on the FBI and now democrats control the top officials. That would explain why democrats are never held accountable . I'm not sure what it is but something is definitely wrong with our premiere law enforcement agency. Can anyone point me in the right direction.?

Remember them Muslim brothers that we're working on the democrats computers then skirted off to Iran, nothing ever happened. Unless the FBI paid them to get info to use against democrats. Would explain some of the anti American actions taken by democrats.
I predict we're about to see a change in their behavior. They are spending a huge amount of time and resources to find "domestic terrorists" and once a person makes THAT list, there won't be any chance you'll be ignored. They'll be surveilling sites on the net and taking tips from Lib snowflake rage monkeys to build a case against people who speak their minds without ANY overt threat. Major changes in law around 2A will be very effective in crushing the free speech of those who are angry about having their rights infringed.
Say ANYTHING online that they can twist into a "threat" and you can say goodbye to your weapons and potentially, even your liberty.

First of all to understand the threat the FBI poses--one needs ito look at Hoover and how he used the information he collected to control his political enemies....and though it was well known-- congress refused to act because they lived in fear of him.

Unless the FBI paid them to get info to use against democrats. Would explain some of the anti American actions taken by democrats.
What would a liberal government gun control enforcement organization have against Democrats, pray tell?

First of all to understand the threat the FBI poses--one needs ito look at Hoover and how he used the information he collected to control his political enemies....and though it was well known-- congress refused to act because they lived in fear of him.
Proof the fbi is as evil as ever is they still have Hoover’s name embedded in the capitol building even though many FBI agents are embarrassed over it.the fbi has gotten more evil than even back then.

Forum List

Back