FBI is 'purging' staffers with conservative viewpoints and retaliating against whistleblowers who have complained of misconduct, Republican Rep. Jim J

Show where BLM rioters and murderers were arrested with SWAT teams at their homes.
I’ll show you an innocent child to was killed by police in a SWAT raid that none of you give a shit about.

Selective enforcement of the law is at the root of racial disparities with policing. We’ve been talking about this for years only to be told to shut up by the conservatives.

You don’t give a shit about constitutional rights when it comes to people you don’t identify with.
Where did the FBI under Trump go after libturds like you with SWAT teams and aim guns at women’s heads like cowards? Throwing the race card. The ultimate in surrender tactical. You are an idiot who suffers from TDS and cant show one example of any conservatives here denying people Constitutional rights. Keep flailing.

I’ll show you an innocent child to was killed by police in a SWAT raid that none of you give a shit about.

Hey retard, that is not what you were told to produce asshole. Now show where BLM murderers and rioters that YOU support has SWAT teams show up at their homes to arrest them. You won’t because you can’t you moron.

Nope...he was a Mandatory Reporter and failed to report the sexual abuse of his wrestlers. He belongs in prison.
No, that was proven a lie after your beloved criminals were told it’s perjury to lie under oath. But you’re a fat liar who can’t handle truth.

Hey retard, that is not what you were told to produce asshole. Now show where BLM murderers and rioters that YOU support has SWAT teams show up at their homes to arrest them. You won’t because you can’t you moron.
Just as I thought. A kid was killed by a SWAT team and you don’t care.

I didn't say they were terrorists. But you don't talk over people in a public meeting. You cannot deny others their right to make their voices heard.
yeah, that's a good excuse for accusing them of being terrorists.

Friend refused to do his job based on politics. Tough shit

The others engaged on political activity contrary to policy and are being investigated for Hatch Act violations

Again. Tough shit
As I've already said, persecuting innocent Americans wasn't his job.

Selective enforcement of the law is at the root of racial disparities with policing. We’ve been talking about this for years only to be told to shut up by the conservatives.

You don’t give a shit about constitutional rights when it comes to people you don’t identify with.
Then you should be concerned about selective prosecution of Republicans. Instead, you hoot for it.

His job was to investigate. Not judge.

He failed to do his job
Police make judgments all the time. They couldn't act without making a dozen judgements.

Every time you post you only prove that you're a moron pushing the prog agenda.

Police make judgments all the time. They couldn't act without making a dozen judgements.

Every time you post you only prove that you're a moron pushing the prog agenda.
If an investigator refuses to investigate someone he has been assigned to investigate...he gets fired...and rightly so

your own link says they were at the Capitol

There is no reason to take their clearance simply for watching the speeches given by trump
The capitol is the riot area...

the Ellipse, where the President had his rally, is 2 miles away, near the whitehouse.

Forum List

Back