*FBI is No Good*

Nonsense. The same truth is applied equally. Help me out here. The cop caught planting evidence. He does so in front of other cops. If he is busted, a big if, the others who wrote reports backing him are never busted with him are they?

It doesn’t happen in a vacuum. It happens in full view of others. So let’s pretend it is five percent of the cops who are doing this. Wouldn’t they live in mortal fear of the 95% finding out? Wouldn’t that fear prevent them?

Republican Orange County California. A hundred cops were caught lying on evidence forms. Two were busted. Why were the other 98 given a pass. Their excuse? Nobody told them they were not supposed to lie on these reports.

It isn’t a Democrat problem. It isn’t a Republican problem. It isn’t a problem here or there. It is our problem. A problem we have. And we want to believe it isn’t a problem in our community. We have relatives, neighbors, friends, or just acquaintances who are cops. We don’t want to believe they are doing this. And even if they do, it is because they know the guy is bad. The ends justify the means.

We want to believe our cops wouldn’t do that.
I'm in favor of holding cops more accountable, but I'm not on board with the "all cops are bastards" narrative.

And despite how bad some cops are, that's still better than not having cops. We already saw what a lack of policing led to in Portland and Seattle. They pulled back during the Kenosha and Minneapolis riots as well.

For all my life I’ve heard we will hold cops more accountable. What happens is we pass laws allowing whatever abuse they are caught doing. Cops stealing? No problem. Let’s call it Civil Asset Forfeiture. Cops entering private land? No problem. We will call it hot pursuit. Cops enforcing non existent laws? Well he was ignorant and meant well. We’ll allow it.

We never have. And never will tighten the standards. We will always create more loopholes for the cops.

If my choice is between anarchy and corrupt police. I’ll take anarchy. At least then it is a fair fight.

For all my life I’ve heard we will hold cops more accountable. What happens is we pass laws allowing whatever abuse they are caught doing. Cops stealing? No problem. Let’s call it Civil Asset Forfeiture. Cops entering private land? No problem. We will call it hot pursuit. Cops enforcing non existent laws? Well he was ignorant and meant well. We’ll allow it.

We never have. And never will tighten the standards. We will always create more loopholes for the cops.

If my choice is between anarchy and corrupt police. I’ll take anarchy. At least then it is a fair fight.
Depending on what direction this society goes in over the next decade, I may end up agreeing with you, but for now, I trust my local authorities a lot more than the federal ones.

Sorry bout that,

1. But the FBI isn't what it was of the 1950's.
2. Their path is not American, not even there to support American's.
3. They are doing more bad things all the time.
4. Are they too big to be shut down?
5. They need to have their plug totally pulled.
6. Then the house burnt down just to make sure.

They Have Betrayed the Constitution - Overwhelming Evidence of FBI Corruption (thegatewaypundit.com)

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. So, it's only natural their bullsh!t would please the trump Nazis.

Depending on what direction this society goes in over the next decade, I may end up agreeing with you, but for now, I trust my local authorities a lot more than the federal ones.

I have lived in Michigan, Wyoming, Colorado, Florida, New Jersey, California, North Carolina, Arkansas, and Georgia. I see the same corruption everywhere. I drove OTR trucks. I saw the same shot all over the nation.

You want to believe your local cops are different. I grant it is possible. It is extremely unlikely. I see the cops doing the same shit all over the place. One day, go down to your local magistrate court where pleas and charges are heard. Listen to the narrative the cops use. Every single one is exactly the same using exactly the same language and phrases. After a couple hours you will be hearing the lies. Small lies. But lies just the same.

I have lived in Michigan, Wyoming, Colorado, Florida, New Jersey, California, North Carolina, Arkansas, and Georgia. I see the same corruption everywhere. I drove OTR trucks. I saw the same shot all over the nation.

You want to believe your local cops are different. I grant it is possible. It is extremely unlikely. I see the cops doing the same shit all over the place. One day, go down to your local magistrate court where pleas and charges are heard. Listen to the narrative the cops use. Every single one is exactly the same using exactly the same language and phrases. After a couple hours you will be hearing the lies. Small lies. But lies just the same.
Do you think this is unique to the US or is it a human problem?

It is said that Power Corrupts. If we accept that as true, then the problem is human in nature.

So how do we combat this problem? The counter to corruption is accountability. But accountability is the one thing we never do.

Look at the current situation. Just the threat, not even any action, but the threat of holding the police accountable for their misdeeds causes them to half ass their jobs and crime to increase. So we flee from the necessary out of fear. We as a people prefer corrupt police to anarchy.

We never hold the police accountable. Oh sure. We may throw a token sacrifice or two to the wolves but we don’t really hold them accountable.

So I don’t trust the cops. None of them. And I won’t lift a finger to help them. No more than I would to assist any other criminal. I will obey the law and report what I saw. But that is the limit. Otherwise the cop is on his own. If he doesn’t like it. Or she. They shouldn’t have joined a criminal organization.

Sorry bout that,

They Have Betrayed the Constitution - Overwhelming Evidence of FBI Corruption (thegatewaypundit.com)

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. So, it's only natural their bullsh!t would please the trump Nazis.

1. The truth stands alone.
2. The FBI has countlessly chose to ignore the Constitution, and the evidence is in plain site, I condemn the FBI as an organization to the deepest pits of hell.
3. At this point, if they get a pass on all the bad that they have done, and will do, my condemnation stands, forever.
4. You laugh and scoff at my statement, but just watch what happens.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It is said that Power Corrupts. If we accept that as true, then the problem is human in nature.

So how do we combat this problem? The counter to corruption is accountability. But accountability is the one thing we never do.

Look at the current situation. Just the threat, not even any action, but the threat of holding the police accountable for their misdeeds causes them to half ass their jobs and crime to increase. So we flee from the necessary out of fear. We as a people prefer corrupt police to anarchy.

We never hold the police accountable. Oh sure. We may throw a token sacrifice or two to the wolves but we don’t really hold them accountable.

So I don’t trust the cops. None of them. And I won’t lift a finger to help them. No more than I would to assist any other criminal. I will obey the law and report what I saw. But that is the limit. Otherwise the cop is on his own. If he doesn’t like it. Or she. They shouldn’t have joined a criminal organization.
What do people usually do beyond "obeying the law and reporting what they saw"?

What do people usually do beyond "obeying the law and reporting what they saw"?

Oh they do the usual. They’ll file a complaint. Nothing will happen. Even with video evidence of police misconduct nothing happens in 95 cases out of 100. Or they might sue. And even if they win, the taxpayers foot the Bill for the misconduct. Not the cops.

The truth is the Cops are no different than the Mafia in the old days where shopkeepers payed protection.

What we do as a society is decide that the bad things the cops are doing is fine, we pass laws or make court decisions allowing it.

A cop in North Carolina as one example. He stopped a car for not having a front license plate. The state the car was from did not issue front plates, only a single plate for the rear of the car. The cop searched the car because of reasonable suspicion. The search was challenged in the courts. All the way to the Supreme Court. The argument was that the initial stop was illegal. The cop had no legal reason to stop the car.

The Court decided, as they almost always do, that if the cop believes he is enforcing the law, that’s fine. Even if no law exists, it doesn’t matter. So the more ignorant our cops are the more authority they have, all approved by the Courts.

If I make a right turn on Red and it isn’t allowed, ignorance of the local laws does not excuse my behavior. Ignorance is no excuse, isn’t that the policy for every court in the country? But if I am a cop, ignorance is a perfectly valid excuse.

So even when the cops are caught breaking the law, we find excuses to justify it. A hundred cops were caught falsifying and lying on reports. A token two were punished. Their excuse was that nobody told them it was against the law to lie on the reports.

In the bad old days, the corrupt deputy would steal from people passing through the town. Turning in the valuable items into the sheriff. Today they do that and call it Civil Asset Forfeiture. We made it legal to rob people alongside the highway as long as you were a cop.

58% of the people think there needs to be major changes to the police. But we aren’t even discussing that. We are not even talking about what changes we should make. Nope. Any change or accountability is denounced by the thin blue line as risking cops or letting criminals go.

So what do you think? Are the local cops good people who would never do that stuff? Or is Uncle Frank or your Dad just as corrupt as the cops in the worst departments?

That is why people want to believe their local cops are not corrupt. Family or Friends are cops and they don’t want to believe that they are corrupt.

The FBI has Un-Constitutionally and Illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, US Congress-members, US Senators, USSC Justices, political party member candidates, Presidential candidates, and US Presidents and their teams.

They have collaborated with enemies of this country and foreign ex-spies to alter elections and attempt political coups in attempts to overthrow the US government.

The FBI has withheld oth evidence proving the innocence of US Presidents in the midst of treasonous bogus Impeachments and criminal evidence proving a President to have engaged in massive criminal financial scnadals and crimes.

'Nuff Said!

So what do you think? Are the local cops good people who would never do that stuff? Or is Uncle Frank or your Dad just as corrupt as the cops in the worst departments?

That is why people want to believe their local cops are not corrupt. Family or Friends are cops and they don’t want to believe that they are corrupt.
I hear you. I just think there are varying levels of corruption when it comes to cops. I've known good ones and bad ones.

I hope Giuliani knows the drill, to check for bugging devices now that Spymasters are in office.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The base of the GOP has turned its back on all of their founding principles, law & order being just the latest domino to fall.

Of course, this isn't just a change in principles because there's a practical reason as well. It's because conservatives are collectively too often now on the wrong side of the law from Trump and his children's various business schemes, to Trump's various lawyers working to conspire with Ukrainians to interfere in the 2020 election and later overturn the vote count in several states, to the QAnon nut jobs and their conspiracy theories, and the White supremacist's groups like the Proud Boys, and the Oath Keepers who fueled the worst of the Trump Insurrectionists who stormed the US Capitol in an effort to overturn a free and fair election at Trump's direction.

Consequently, conservatives no longer support law and order because these conservative groups are under investigation, and they don't like it.

You guys can cry and whine all you want, but it's not going to help you in a court of law when all the evidence against you is laid out for a jury to see.

Forum List

Back