*FBI is No Good*

At least P keeps Russia safe
I don’t see millions of criminals flooding in

Who wants to go to Russia with a dictator running the country, RWNJ's/QNUTS would fit right in.
Biden is a far bigger dictator you buffoon

Really? Biden didn't try to overthrow the US government, Dotard and his cult did, moron.
Biden never praised dictators, Dotard did.
Biden won a fake election and is massive supporter of China
Biden is a dictator you fat turd

Whatever Q NUT.

Better to be Q then in bed with Xi...

In bed with XI or wanting to be just like Xi?

March 3 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
www.reuters.com/article/us-trump-china-idUSKCN1GG015

I guess you missed these:

So, what does that have to do with Dotard wanting to be president for life?
Blocking US firms?
Doesn't do squat to China.
Threatening China with more sanctions, Dotard tried that before and failed, as usual.

What makes you think he wanted to be Pres for life?

So, I assume you would take the Biden route and just let China take all of the US over? It won't be long until you get some anal covid swabs. You ready?

Because of this statement, you missed or ignored.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said.

"Let China take over"?

That threat is DOA, that threat is in Palm Beach.

Do you have video of him saying that? Or is it another made up story about him? Do you have Trump derangement syndrome? Why are you not focusing on your daddy Biden and his actions? Will you continue to live in the past while Biden's administration robs you blind?
Yeah he wants to live in the past and ignore the future of the crimes biden is committing now.

Who wants to go to Russia with a dictator running the country, RWNJ's/QNUTS would fit right in.

Really? Biden didn't try to overthrow the US government, Dotard and his cult did, moron.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Blocking US firms?
Threatening China with more sanctions, Dotard tried that before and failed, as usual.

So, I assume you would take the Biden route and just let China take all of the US over? It won't be long until you get some anal covid swabs. You ready?

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said.

"Let China take over"?

Do you have video of him saying that? Or is it another made up story about him? Do you have Trump derangement syndrome? Why are you not focusing on your daddy Biden and his actions? Will you continue to live in the past while Biden's administration robs you blind?

Now you want a video?
Of course you do, just like your fat, orange, orange dear leader, move the goalpost, of course you would claim that's fake too.
Focus on Biden?
Why? Q NUTS are doing a fantastic job.

The only leader I have is myself. You can call Trump whatever you want. It really don't effect me. Explain to me what a Q nut is. Is that any different then an MSM nut who believes everything the MSM tells them?
Yes, they are different.

Q NUTS believes in conspiracy theories, without ANY proof.

At least the MSM reports news with PROOF.
All the proof righ there this guy is a paid shill for China.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Biden cheated on the election and is ignoring the constitution--he or his puppet masters have overthrown the government.

Why whine about it on a message board?
Most especially when you are unable to address the entreaties to prove your whining has a basis in fact. That it really happened.

If you can show that Biden, or anybody, cheated in the election in a serious enough manner to effect the outcome.......well, now would be a great time for you to do it.
I'm sorry but the numbers don't add up----
Biden isn't popular---he didn't even have enough people to hold rallies much less win an election
Machines did flip votes from Trump to Biden
CHINESE did send US fraudulent driver's licenses by the thousands allowing their users to vote whereever but most notably Michigan
Dem Operatives did allow poeple who they didn't know much less live with them to use their residencies as addresses to vote
AND as I have said repeatedly I have personally seen dems multi-vote in groups across county lines in SC and given what Obama's campaign manager was calling for these same dem to go help in NC with the vote----multivoting is huge.

I don't buy the early morning votes just mysteriously popping into the swing states with no oversight.

Dems cheat, they have for years----
KNow they cheating again.

You may want to pretend that people don't see the truth and are somehow force to accept the fraud--but you are wrong. We don't have to accept it....

There is a systemic problem - and it's not systemic racism - that no one is willing to confront: Motivation to go into the Public Sector.

A generation or two ago, people went into the public sector because they wanted to do things to improve peoples' lives (there was also the factor that government would hire college grads that no corporation was interested in, but that's not relevant to my point). But this is no longer the case. People go to work for government now because they want to CONTROL peoples' lives. They want POWER. They want INFLUENCE.

Looking at the communications between Strock and the others at the beginning of the Trump Administration, you see an attitude that is horrifying - We will create an insurance policy to see that this guy doesn't get elected????? Who the fuck to they think they are? Who voted for them?

And that, my friends, is what's wrong with the FBI. And the EPA. And OSHA. And - God help us - the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT! Is Cy Vance in New York an aberration? Not hardly. He is the NORM.

but you shills Wray no evidence even though the whole world knows it......
Ummmm, Wh-a-a-a-t??
No offense, but what is the point you are trying make here?

Biden isn't popular
Judging by the 7 million vote spanking he applied to the incumbent....well, he seems popular enough to win an election over, well, over an unpopular incumbent. (ps.....another little indicator that you may wish to consider in your assessment ---- check out Biden's 'approval' numbers. Seems pretty popular to me.

Machines did flip votes from Trump to Biden
OK, cool. You know that is true, or so it seems. But, but you gotta prove you know whereof you speak. Now is a good time to prove it. Batter up, Turtlesoup.

CHINESE did send US fraudulent driver's licenses by the thousands allowing their users to vote whereever but most notably Michigan
With your detailed knowledge of such, and its' import to our national election integrity, well, have you filed an affidavit, or any kind of official complaint with an official authority?
If so, would it be improper to ask you to post up here a copy of your official complaint?

I had in mind a response to these statements from the poster , "Quasar":
But, because I was slow & tardy......the poster "Smokin" beat me to it, with this:
Then move to Russia and vote for him.

But whether I got the chance to respond in the manner I originally desired is really of no consequence. After all, in my opinion, the poster "Quasar" seemingly is only 15years old. And if not 15, then clearly an unserious frivolous man (woman?). After all, what adult with any gravitas posts stuff like this on a public messsage board?

Nonetheless, there is a quotient of amusement to be had, I suppose. A poster of the maturity or the caliber of Quasar does offer a bit of levity to what are generally adult topics.

So there is that.
You are vacuous buffoon and peon and you have zero validity in anything

Very easy to win when you get tens of millions of free votes
Basement Biden is a rotten corpse who needs to be dig back into the ground

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Yeah he wants to live in the past and ignore the future of the crimes biden is committing now.

I ignore them, as does every normal does, because, THEY DON'T EXIST, except in the pea brains of RWNJ's/QNUTS.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

I ignore them, as does every normal does, because, THEY DON'T EXIST, except in the pea brains of RWNJ's/QNUTS.

Explain what a QNUT is, is that close to a WOKE nut or social justice warrior?

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Now you want a video?
Of course you do, just like your fat, orange, orange dear leader, move the goalpost, of course you would claim that's fake too.
Focus on Biden?

The only leader I have is myself. You can call Trump whatever you want. It really don't effect me. Explain to me what a Q nut is. Is that any different then an MSM nut who believes everything the MSM tells them?
Yes, they are different.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Or maybe a part of the WOKE Cult. :D

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Q NUTS believe their fat, orange, dear leader, they protect and defend him at all costs.
They believe democrats, the media and something called the "deep state" traffics children, kills them then drinks their blood.
Of course the conspiracy Donald will be installed as president today.

The looniest of loony tunes.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Now you want a video?
Focus on Biden?

Yes, they are different.

Sure beats the cult, still in an orange kool-ade COMA.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Now you want a video?
Focus on Biden?

Yes, they are different.

Sure beats the cult, still in an orange kool-ade COMA.
Broken Op is still a broke loser under the illegitimate swine , bubble gum Joe

Broken loser OP will always sink to the bottom of the swamp no matter which alligator floats on top
You’re the algae at the bottom of the swamp!!

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Shills like you of course ignore pesky facts that don’t support your lies so yeah sense you trolls never an interest in the truth,you should ignore our posts indeed.lol

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Q NUTS believe their fat, orange, dear leader, they protect and defend him at all costs.
They believe democrats, the media and something called the "deep state" traffics children, kills them then drinks their blood.
Of course the conspiracy Donald will be installed as president today.

The looniest of loony tunes.

Cathy O'Brian who was in MK Ultra wrote a whole book about that in the 90's called Tranceformation of America. You are being naïve if you think none of this goes on. In fact you can real the whole book here for free to enlighten yourself.

TRANCE Formation of America is the documented autobiography of a victim of government mind control Cathy O'Brien is the only vocal and recovered survivor of the Central Intelligence Agency's MK-Ultra Project Monarch mind control operation. Chiseled deep into the white stone of the CIA's Langley, Virginia headquarters is a partial verse lifted from the Holy Bible and writings of Saint John..." and the truth shall make you free." This statement, like the agency, is total reality. The building that it is engraved upon houses the world's most successful manufacturer of lies to facilitate psychological warfare.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back