*FBI is No Good*

At least P keeps Russia safe
I don’t see millions of criminals flooding in

Who wants to go to Russia with a dictator running the country, RWNJ's/QNUTS would fit right in.
Biden is a far bigger dictator you buffoon

Really? Biden didn't try to overthrow the US government, Dotard and his cult did, moron.
Biden never praised dictators, Dotard did.
Biden won a fake election and is massive supporter of China
Biden is a dictator you fat turd

Whatever Q NUT.

Better to be Q then in bed with Xi...

In bed with XI or wanting to be just like Xi?

March 3 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
www.reuters.com/article/us-trump-china-idUSKCN1GG015

I guess you missed these:

So, what does that have to do with Dotard wanting to be president for life?
Blocking US firms?
Doesn't do squat to China.
Threatening China with more sanctions, Dotard tried that before and failed, as usual.

What makes you think he wanted to be Pres for life?

So, I assume you would take the Biden route and just let China take all of the US over? It won't be long until you get some anal covid swabs. You ready?

Who wants to go to Russia with a dictator running the country, RWNJ's/QNUTS would fit right in.

Really? Biden didn't try to overthrow the US government, Dotard and his cult did, moron.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Blocking US firms?
Threatening China with more sanctions, Dotard tried that before and failed, as usual.

So, I assume you would take the Biden route and just let China take all of the US over? It won't be long until you get some anal covid swabs. You ready?

Because of this statement, you missed or ignored.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said.

"Let China take over"?

That threat is DOA, that threat is in Palm Beach.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said.

"Let China take over"?

Do you have video of him saying that? Or is it another made up story about him? Do you have Trump derangement syndrome? Why are you not focusing on your daddy Biden and his actions? Will you continue to live in the past while Biden's administration robs you blind?

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Do you have video of him saying that? Or is it another made up story about him? Do you have Trump derangement syndrome? Why are you not focusing on your daddy Biden and his actions? Will you continue to live in the past while Biden's administration robs you blind?

Now you want a video?
Of course you do, just like your fat, orange, orange dear leader, move the goalpost, of course you would claim that's fake too.
Focus on Biden?
Why? Q NUTS are doing a fantastic job.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Now you want a video?
Of course you do, just like your fat, orange, orange dear leader, move the goalpost, of course you would claim that's fake too.
Focus on Biden?

The only leader I have is myself. You can call Trump whatever you want. It really don't effect me. Explain to me what a Q nut is. Is that any different then an MSM nut who believes everything the MSM tells them?

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Now you want a video?
Focus on Biden?

The only leader I have is myself. You can call Trump whatever you want. It really don't effect me. Explain to me what a Q nut is. Is that any different then an MSM nut who believes everything the MSM tells them?
Yes, they are different.

Q NUTS believes in conspiracy theories, without ANY proof.

At least the MSM reports news with PROOF.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Now you want a video?
Focus on Biden?

Yes, they are different.

The MSM is an arm of the CIA and is the main spreader of propaganda. People that think and think about theories of what is going on in the world around them are critical thinkers. You should try critical thinking for once and stop being mind controlled by the MSM.

I had in mind a response to these statements from the poster , "Quasar":
But, because I was slow & tardy......the poster "Smokin" beat me to it, with this:
Then move to Russia and vote for him.

But whether I got the chance to respond in the manner I originally desired is really of no consequence. After all, in my opinion, the poster "Quasar" seemingly is only 15years old. And if not 15, then clearly an unserious frivolous man (woman?). After all, what adult with any gravitas posts stuff like this on a public messsage board?

Nonetheless, there is a quotient of amusement to be had, I suppose. A poster of the maturity or the caliber of Quasar does offer a bit of levity to what are generally adult topics.

So there is that.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Now you want a video?
Focus on Biden?

Yes, they are different.

The MSM is an arm of the CIA and is the main spreader of propaganda. People that think and think about theories of what is going on in the world around them are critical thinkers. You should try critical thinking for once and stop being mind controlled by the MSM.

OK, Q NUT.

The wack jobs that make up theories aren't, the idiots that believe them are delusional at best.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. But the FBI isn't what it was of the 1950's.
2. Their path is not American, not even there to support American's.
3. They are doing more bad things all the time.
4. Are they too big to be shut down?
5. They need to have their plug totally pulled.
6. Then the house burnt down just to make sure.

They Have Betrayed the Constitution - Overwhelming Evidence of FBI Corruption (thegatewaypundit.com)

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
View attachment 463254
Want to do something about the blatent double standard? Report the FBI one sided politically biased labeling and prosecution of
"domestic terrorist" to Offices of Inspector General; law enforcement agencies internal affairs of the FBI. They refused to round up Resist and moveon org instigators that harrassed/terrorized and injured politicians and their families, outted their addresses with instructions to terrorize and organized and incited terrorist activities. They never arrested the head of Resist Ashley Kroetsch (former Obama activist), nor did they label them domestic terrorist, thus protecting Obama's activists and terror orgs.=political bias and corruption is internal affairs job to reign in.

1. More evidence the FBI is bad.
2. I see no way to reform it.
3. Stick a fork in it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

When you disagree with Fauci this is what happens? Does this doctor have a violent past? What justifies a Swat Team?

looks like that might be justified..

That is what happens when you go up against big pharma and the vaccine industry. They are thugs and ruthless predators on humans.

Not to mention hydroxychloroquine was not a false claim at all. The simple thing is that it is cheap and big pharma can't make money off of it. And they wanted everyone injected with the mRNA.
They reason is that hydroxychloroquine is only effective when you take it prior to becoming infected. Which means you need to keep on taking it, taking it, on & on, along with cost and side effects associated with it.
By contrast, a vaccine trains your immune system to recognize and deal with the spike protein on the virus, which means you dont need to take any drugs at all for the pandemic.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

They Have Betrayed the Constitution - Overwhelming Evidence of FBI Corruption (thegatewaypundit.com)

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
View attachment 463254
Want to do something about the blatent double standard? Report the FBI one sided politically biased labeling and prosecution of
"domestic terrorist" to Offices of Inspector General; law enforcement agencies internal affairs of the FBI. They refused to round up Resist and moveon org instigators that harrassed/terrorized and injured politicians and their families, outted their addresses with instructions to terrorize and organized and incited terrorist activities. They never arrested the head of Resist Ashley Kroetsch (former Obama activist), nor did they label them domestic terrorist, thus protecting Obama's activists and terror orgs.=political bias and corruption is internal affairs job to reign in.

1. More evidence the FBI is bad.
2. I see no way to reform it.
3. Stick a fork in it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Masonic or Rosicrucian?

Biden cheated on the election and is ignoring the constitution--he or his puppet masters have overthrown the government.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The FISA Court provided evidence showing the FBI has been a duirect threat to this country / Americans for DECADES, illegally spying on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, political opponents in elections, and even on US Presidents and their team.

Mueller, Comey, and Wray should be in GITMO right now,...

The CIA, DEA, FDA, EPA and any other alphabet agency you care to name are no good either. They are bloated and corrupt with too much power and not enough oversight.

Biden is cleaning house of Dotard's corrupt regime, it does take a while.

You may want to lay off the smoke, if you believe that. :auiqs.jpg:

Sure, a guy that has been their for 47 years is cleaning house. What planet are you on?
Biden wasn't the boss, he is now.
Biden is 2/3 dead ! Nancy Mussolini is running the country

Just because Putin was running our country from 2017 to 2021, RWNJ's can't stand, a real leader.
Believe me !! Putin is very happy that Basement Biden is running the nation .
I rather have Putin as my leader than the 4th Reich Dems

And there is the tard herdism!!! Oh so MAGA of you to want your dictator in charge. Just bypass the puppet tRump n go right for the root!!!

MAGA

Biden cheated on the election and is ignoring the constitution--he or his puppet masters have overthrown the government.

Why whine about it on a message board?
Most especially when you are unable to address the entreaties to prove your whining has a basis in fact. That it really happened.

If you can show that Biden, or anybody, cheated in the election in a serious enough manner to effect the outcome.......well, now would be a great time for you to do it.

The CIA, DEA, FDA, EPA and any other alphabet agency you care to name are no good either. They are bloated and corrupt with too much power and not enough oversight.

Biden is cleaning house of Dotard's corrupt regime, it does take a while.

You may want to lay off the smoke, if you believe that. :auiqs.jpg:

Sure, a guy that has been their for 47 years is cleaning house. What planet are you on?
Biden wasn't the boss, he is now.

He is a puppet on strings not a boss.
Yep,he is obviously not aware the president runs the country as we were taught in our corrupt school system,he does not understand the president is just a puppet and if he does not do as he is told,they end up like kennedy.
I noticed one of our resident shills hated this truthful post.lol

Why whine about it on a message board?
Most especially when you are unable to address the entreaties to prove your whining has a basis in fact. That it really happened.

If you can show that Biden, or anybody, cheated in the election in a serious enough manner to effect the outcome.......well, now would be a great time for you to do it.
Hate to break your heart but there were several threads back then thst exposed it,but you shills Wray no evidence even though the whole world knows it,give it up.

When you disagree with Fauci this is what happens? Does this doctor have a violent past? What justifies a Swat Team?

looks like that might be justified..

That is what happens when you go up against big pharma and the vaccine industry. They are thugs and ruthless predators on humans.

Not to mention hydroxychloroquine was not a false claim at all. The simple thing is that it is cheap and big pharma can't make money off of it. And they wanted everyone injected with the mRNA.
They even burned down the building where hydroxychloroquine was made.

They sure did. I have no idea how anyone can trust big pharma and the vaccine companies. They are completely ignorant if they do.

Thanks for posting the link to it,I did not know where to find it sense I saw it a long time ago.

Forum List

Back