*FBI is No Good*

The CIA, DEA, FDA, EPA and any other alphabet agency you care to name are no good either. They are bloated and corrupt with too much power and not enough oversight.

Biden is cleaning house of Dotard's corrupt regime, it does take a while.

You may want to lay off the smoke, if you believe that. :auiqs.jpg:

Sure, a guy that has been their for 47 years is cleaning house. What planet are you on?
Biden wasn't the boss, he is now.

He is a puppet on strings not a boss.
Yep,he is obviously not aware the president runs the country as we were taught in our corrupt school system,he does not understand the president is just a puppet and if he does not do as he is told,they end up like kennedy.
Rams fan ?? Are you the Jew hating anti Semite ??

The CIA, DEA, FDA, EPA and any other alphabet agency you care to name are no good either. They are bloated and corrupt with too much power and not enough oversight.

Sure, a guy that has been their for 47 years is cleaning house. What planet are you on?
Biden is 2/3 dead ! Nancy Mussolini is running the country

Just because Putin was running our country from 2017 to 2021, RWNJ's can't stand, a real leader.
Believe me !! Putin is very happy that Basement Biden is running the nation .
I rather have Putin as my leader than the 4th Reich Dems
RWNJ's would, they love Putin and Russia, just like their dear leader.

July 5 2018

Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia.

Seven senators — John Kennedy (R-LA), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Hoeven (R-ND), John Thune (R-SD), Jerry Moran (R-KS), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) — and one House member, Kay Granger (R-TX), are all in Moscow over the Fourth of July holiday this week for talks with Russian lawmakers and officials.
Republicans also met with Sergey Kislyak — yes, the same Sergey Kislyak who secretly met with numerous members of the Trump campaign, including disgraced former national security adviser Michael Flynn. Kislyak is now a member of the upper house of parliament.
americanindependent.com/republicans-congress...

The same Kislyak that Dotard invited to the oval office, then kicked the American press out, Only a Russian Foreign Ministry photographer was allowed in to document the meeting; no U.S. media were allowed.

The NRA goes to Russia to set up a 'gun rights" club, IN RUSSIA.
Then they bring a Russian spy back with them.

They are TRAITORS, all Q NUT/RWNJ's are.
Then they try an insurrection on January 6th, to install their Russian asset.
I think Putin is a thousand times the leader of any of the Marxist Dem pieces of filth

RWNJ's would, they love tyrannical governments.

At least P keeps Russia safe
I don’t see millions of criminals flooding in

Who wants to go to Russia with a dictator running the country, RWNJ's/QNUTS would fit right in.
Biden is a far bigger dictator you buffoon

Really? Biden didn't try to overthrow the US government, Dotard and his cult did, moron.
Biden never praised dictators, Dotard did.
Biden won a fake election and is massive supporter of China
Biden is a dictator you fat turd

Who wants to go to Russia with a dictator running the country, RWNJ's/QNUTS would fit right in.

Really? Biden didn't try to overthrow the US government, Dotard and his cult did, moron.

Whatever Q NUT.

Biden is 2/3 dead ! Nancy Mussolini is running the country

Just because Putin was running our country from 2017 to 2021, RWNJ's can't stand, a real leader.
Believe me !! Putin is very happy that Basement Biden is running the nation .
I rather have Putin as my leader than the 4th Reich Dems
RWNJ's would, they love Putin and Russia, just like their dear leader.

July 5 2018

Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia.

Seven senators — John Kennedy (R-LA), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Hoeven (R-ND), John Thune (R-SD), Jerry Moran (R-KS), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) — and one House member, Kay Granger (R-TX), are all in Moscow over the Fourth of July holiday this week for talks with Russian lawmakers and officials.
Republicans also met with Sergey Kislyak — yes, the same Sergey Kislyak who secretly met with numerous members of the Trump campaign, including disgraced former national security adviser Michael Flynn. Kislyak is now a member of the upper house of parliament.
americanindependent.com/republicans-congress...

The same Kislyak that Dotard invited to the oval office, then kicked the American press out, Only a Russian Foreign Ministry photographer was allowed in to document the meeting; no U.S. media were allowed.

The NRA goes to Russia to set up a 'gun rights" club, IN RUSSIA.
Then they bring a Russian spy back with them.

They are TRAITORS, all Q NUT/RWNJ's are.
Then they try an insurrection on January 6th, to install their Russian asset.

If I had to choose, I would choose Russia over the CCP any day. Even Putin had all of the GMO's taken out of Russia's food supply.

Whatever Q NUT.

Better to be Q then in bed with Xi...

Biden was part of a rigged election and he did not actually win. So he actually did overthrow a sitting president and is president illegally. Biden was not fairly elected and should be held for treason against the Republic. On top of that, he is now committing war crimes in Syria.

Last edited:

Whatever Q NUT.

In bed with XI or wanting to be just like Xi?

March 3 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
www.reuters.com/article/us-trump-china-idUSKCN1GG015

Biden was part of a rigged election and he did not actually win. So he actually did overthrow a sitting president and is president illegally. Biden was not fairly elected and should be held for treason against the Republic. On top of that, he is now committing war crimes in Syria.

RWNJ's keep claiming that.
All this time and they STILL can't prove it.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

I guess you missed these:

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

I guess you missed these:

So, what does that have to do with Dotard wanting to be president for life?
Blocking US firms?
Doesn't do squat to China.
Threatening China with more sanctions, Dotard tried that before and failed, as usual.

Forum List

Back