*FBI is No Good*

When you disagree with Fauci this is what happens? Does this doctor have a violent past? What justifies a Swat Team?

looks like that might be justified..

USA is not an agency.

Meh!
It seemed so much like a hissyfit against acronyms.

I must have misinterpreted the intent of some of the posters.
My bad. ;)

I have nothing against acronyms. It's corruption in government agencies that pisses me off.

That was no hissy fit. I seldom throw a hissy fit, but when I do, they are epic.

When you disagree with Fauci this is what happens? Does this doctor have a violent past? What justifies a Swat Team?

That is what happens when you go up against big pharma and the vaccine industry. They are thugs and ruthless predators on humans.

Not to mention hydroxychloroquine was not a false claim at all. The simple thing is that it is cheap and big pharma can't make money off of it. And they wanted everyone injected with the mRNA.

The CIA, DEA, FDA, EPA and any other alphabet agency you care to name are no good either. They are bloated and corrupt with too much power and not enough oversight.

Biden is cleaning house of Dotard's corrupt regime, it does take a while.

You may want to lay off the smoke, if you believe that. :auiqs.jpg:

Sure, a guy that has been their for 47 years is cleaning house. What planet are you on?
Biden wasn't the boss, he is now.

The CIA, DEA, FDA, EPA and any other alphabet agency you care to name are no good either. They are bloated and corrupt with too much power and not enough oversight.

Sure, a guy that has been their for 47 years is cleaning house. What planet are you on?
Biden is 2/3 dead ! Nancy Mussolini is running the country

He is a puppet on strings not a boss.

Yep,he is obviously not aware the president runs the country as we were taught in our corrupt school system,he does not understand the president is just a puppet and if he does not do as he is told,they end up like kennedy.

That is what happens when you go up against big pharma and the vaccine industry. They are thugs and ruthless predators on humans.

Not to mention hydroxychloroquine was not a false claim at all. The simple thing is that it is cheap and big pharma can't make money off of it. And they wanted everyone injected with the mRNA.
They even burned down the building where hydroxychloroquine was made.

Just because Putin was running our country from 2017 to 2021, RWNJ's can't stand, a real leader.

Just because Putin was running our country from 2017 to 2021, RWNJ's can't stand, a real leader.
Believe me !! Putin is very happy that Basement Biden is running the nation .
I rather have Putin as my leader than the 4th Reich Dems

Yep,he is obviously not aware the president runs the country as we were taught in our corrupt school system,he does not understand the president is just a puppet and if he does not do as he is told,they end up like kennedy.

Exactly.

They even burned down the building where hydroxychloroquine was made.

They sure did. I have no idea how anyone can trust big pharma and the vaccine companies. They are completely ignorant if they do.

RWNJ's would, they love Putin and Russia, just like their dear leader.

July 5 2018

Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia.

Seven senators — John Kennedy (R-LA), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Hoeven (R-ND), John Thune (R-SD), Jerry Moran (R-KS), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) — and one House member, Kay Granger (R-TX), are all in Moscow over the Fourth of July holiday this week for talks with Russian lawmakers and officials.
Republicans also met with Sergey Kislyak — yes, the same Sergey Kislyak who secretly met with numerous members of the Trump campaign, including disgraced former national security adviser Michael Flynn. Kislyak is now a member of the upper house of parliament.
americanindependent.com/republicans-congress...

The same Kislyak that Dotard invited to the oval office, then kicked the American press out, Only a Russian Foreign Ministry photographer was allowed in to document the meeting; no U.S. media were allowed.

The NRA goes to Russia to set up a 'gun rights" club, IN RUSSIA.
Then they bring a Russian spy back with them.

They are TRAITORS, all Q NUT/RWNJ's are.
Then they try an insurrection on January 6th, to install their Russian asset.

RWNJ's would, they love Putin and Russia, just like their dear leader.

July 5 2018

Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia.

Seven senators — John Kennedy (R-LA), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Hoeven (R-ND), John Thune (R-SD), Jerry Moran (R-KS), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) — and one House member, Kay Granger (R-TX), are all in Moscow over the Fourth of July holiday this week for talks with Russian lawmakers and officials.
Republicans also met with Sergey Kislyak — yes, the same Sergey Kislyak who secretly met with numerous members of the Trump campaign, including disgraced former national security adviser Michael Flynn. Kislyak is now a member of the upper house of parliament.
americanindependent.com/republicans-congress...

The same Kislyak that Dotard invited to the oval office, then kicked the American press out, Only a Russian Foreign Ministry photographer was allowed in to document the meeting; no U.S. media were allowed.

The NRA goes to Russia to set up a 'gun rights" club, IN RUSSIA.
Then they bring a Russian spy back with them.

They are TRAITORS, all Q NUT/RWNJ's are.
Then they try an insurrection on January 6th, to install their Russian asset.
I think Putin is a thousand times the leader of any of the Marxist Dem pieces of filth

Forum List

Back