FBI investigates death of a black man in Minneapolis after video shows police officer kneeling on his neck

Even if the death was not caused by the knee, there doesn’t seem to be a good reason for having the knee on his head and neck for so long. That’s particularly true when the knee was kept there after he became unresponsive.
I completely agree.

I just want people to not rush to judgement and say the cops are murderers, when the knee to the neck might not have caused the death for all we know.

It is not allowed and firing the cops seems warranted for their actions.

And that white lady in pajamas shot by a different Minneapolis cop probably dies of cancer while approaching the car. Just because you saw a cop shoot her does not mean she died of a gunshot wound.

I know you said to wait for all the facts and for the official cause of death before calling for firing the black cop but I just haven't been able to find that post... Can you send me the link?

The mayor and the governor is in charge of the National guards.

Really? The mayor is in charge of the National Guard? Can you provide any support for that in actual law?
If the governor sends them to that city. The mayor has control over them.

Even if the death was not caused by the knee, there doesn’t seem to be a good reason for having the knee on his head and neck for so long. That’s particularly true when the knee was kept there after he became unresponsive.
I completely agree.

I just want people to not rush to judgement and say the cops are murderers, when the knee to the neck might not have caused the death for all we know.

It is not allowed and firing the cops seems warranted for their actions.

And that white lady in pajamas shot by a different Minneapolis cop probably dies of cancer while approaching the car. Just because you saw a cop shoot her does not mean she died of a gunshot wound.

I know you said to wait for all the facts and for the official cause of death before calling for firing the black cop but I just haven't been able to find that post... Can you send me the link?
And so it is the Democrat party that is protecting the killer cop.

1590714282264.png

Really? The mayor is in charge of the National Guard? Can you provide any support for that in actual law?

Not true. The governor is as low as it goes.. in control of the national guard and otherwise when considering the Minnesota governor.

For all of you defending the cop who murdered George Floyd, Sean Hannity just called you all a bunch of keyboard warriors typing in your underwear in your basement...

He's never been more right.

Not true. The governor is as low as it goes.. in control of the national guard and otherwise when considering the Minnesota governor.
The mayor whom is a Democrat, who has requested for the National guards to protect their citizens. Had sent the National guards to the home of the killer to protect. Wnich it proves that these officers are a part of the Democrat mayors hit squad.
And so why the Democrat mayor didn't send these killer police officers to jail where it is safe for them to be. But no, he want them to at home enjoying their victory.
Did you know that the Democrat party was for slavery and not for the civil rights of blacks?
He was pretending that he wanted the National guards to protect its citizens. But actually he was worried about his friends the killer officers getting hurt.
That is mighty kind of him to do that.

Ironic post is ironic... Didn’t you just say in this very post we should wait till the investigation concludes... Dead guy, Guilty! The Cops..? Ehhh, let’s just wait, and see...
Just fucking wow dude...

When the cops come to a home and the wife was strangled to death and there's no video but the husband is there and they just think he did it, they arrest him and sort it out later. Funny, though, that you never see cops arrest other cops and sort it out later.

The mayor whom is a Democrat, who has requested for the National guards to protect their citizens. Had sent the National guards to the home of the killer to protect. Wnich it proves that these officers are a part of the Democrat mayors hit squad.
And so why the Democrat mayor didn't send these killer police officers to jail where it is safe for them to be. But no, he want them to at home enjoying their victory.
Did you know that the Democrat party was for slavery and not for the civil rights of blacks?
He was pretending that he wanted the National guards to protect its citizens. But actually he was worried about his friends the killer officers getting hurt.

The Mayor asks; the Governor sends. The Mayor cannot send. The Governor doesn't have to ask.

The governor is a democrat and so is the relatively young mayor who campaigned on reorganizing the Police Dept. but the Officer in question allegedly had numerous complaints. Meanwhile democrats blame the President? WTF?

The Mayor asks; the Governor sends. The Mayor cannot send. The Governor doesn't have to ask.
It says that the mayor who claims to want justice, had asked the governor to send the National guards to come and protect the people. But instead he had sent them to the home of the killer cop to protect him while the people roam freely without any protection.
And so what justice is the Democrat mayor asking for? Justice for the murdered Black man, or for the cops that had killed the Black man?
You Democrats are making me mad with your lies and deceitfulness. That was a set up to create a race war by the Democrat party.
You guys are willing to kill a helpless Black man just to try to get Pres.Trump out of office. .And uses tax payer's money to protect your murders.

If it were a white guy under the white cop's knee there would be no riot.

Yeah, Daniel Shaver.....ever hear of him? Nope.....Wrong color. No riots, no burning cars, no stealing, no nothing. You can't make money on a non-racist event in this country.

Oh I see why the Democrats had him killed.

“You know, if he was here, he would say that he’s a man of God. He would stand on that firmly,” Ross said.

“He stood up for people, he was there for people when they were down, he loved people that were thrown away,” Ross added. “We prayed over every meal, we prayed if we were having a hard time, we prayed if we were having a good time.”

And then there's this white guy, all decked out for face camera protection, trying to start shit across the street from the police department:

Eric Garner died because he was a fat piece of shit
No asshole. He doesn't get choked out for far too long, he doesn't die. You really need to re evaluate.
He didnt die of strangulation.
And who told you that?
No one. He is making shit up because he is a racist POS.
Do you even know the cause of death? It doesnt look like it. You should look it up and then post it here. Lets see how honest you are.
I am going to take an educated guess that it was the choke via knee. What is your educated guess? Natural causes?
Overdose

Eric Garner died because he was a fat piece of shit
No asshole. He doesn't get choked out for far too long, he doesn't die. You really need to re evaluate.
He didnt die of strangulation.
And who told you that?
No one. He is making shit up because he is a racist POS.
Do you even know the cause of death? It doesnt look like it. You should look it up and then post it here. Lets see how honest you are.
I am going to take an educated guess that it was the choke via knee. What is your educated guess? Natural causes?
Overdose
Makes sense. I heard he didn’t die till he got in the ER.

Makes sense. I heard he didn’t die till he got in the ER.
Right. If you fall off a boat and die in the ER, people will say you died from falling off a boat. Not, "organ failure subsequent to prolonged hypoxia arising from thrombosis and trauma to the airway", or some shit. They will say you died from falling off a boat. Every time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back