FBI investigates death of a black man in Minneapolis after video shows police officer kneeling on his neck

This is not about "Republican police" or "Democrat police". Only idiots politicize this sad event of police abuse.

Police abuse in several ways, regarless if they are black, white, latino, chinese, or any ethnic group.

(In my small city the police officer parks his SUV at the shopping center and he disappears for days... what an abuse... what an abuse... lol.)

Same way FBI wants to review this recent murdering committed by police abuse of power, FBI must also review the video of Garner in NY, where it is very clear Garner died in the street, police faked he was alive, and later reported Garner died inside the ambulance.

The flip side of events such as these, are that they justify resisting with greater force, and vigor, if one is given to resist at all. Your life might actually depend on it. The grieving fellow officers can settle their grievance in the courtroom. Sounds fair enough doesn’t it?

These cops will go to jail for murder. You racist conservatives can visit them in jail and high five them. The only lesson going to be learned by these types of cops is don’t get caught killing black guys on video. Not all cops suck. Just a way too high percentage.

These cops will go to jail for murder. You racist conservatives can visit them in jail and high five them. The only lesson going to be learned by these types of cops is don’t get caught killing black guys on video. Not all cops suck. Just a way too high percentage.
Why are you grandstanding? More whites are killed by cops then blacks are. Why can’t you treat blacks equal? Your racism is so blatantly clear

The police officer was a Democrat and the black dude was a known Republican...:rolleyes:

Again your a idiot, and No you can’t find them whites lol hahah
I said show me the whites being killed with that hands-on, physical violence. That personal touch that takes a certain amount of hatred, as compared to shooting some meth head who pulls a gun. So many of the black killings are unarmed and not threatening; they're just hatred and a power show by the cops. I don't see those in the white killings but I did say, there could be some. So show me some. Show me the cops choking out an unarmed white man.

Why are you grandstanding? More whites are killed by cops then blacks are. Why can’t you treat blacks equal? Your racism is so blatantly clear
Like most liberals I point to injustice regardless of skin color. Only the racist badtards on here watch that video and think “criminal black guy dead. No problem”. The white chick from Australia shot by the black cop a few years ago was BS too - in Minneapolis.

Last edited:
Again your a idiot, and No you can’t find them whites lol hahah
I said show me the whites being killed with that hands-on, physical violence. That personal touch that takes a certain amount of hatred, as compared to shooting some meth head who pulls a gun. So many of the black killings are unarmed and not threatening; they're just hatred and a power show by the cops. I don't see those in the white killings but I did say, there could be some. So show me some. Show me the cops choking out an unarmed white man.
Show me white ppl that resist arrest and have diregaurs of law enforcement like blacks do. It’s not even close. You can see in the video the black giving the cop a hard time “ shiat man” lol

Like most liberals I point to injustice regardless of skin color. Only the racist badtards on here watch that video and think “criminal black guy dead. No problem”. The white chick from Australia shot by the black cop a few years ago was BS too - in Minneapolis.
There were many whites killed by cops since then,, still searching for your posts. Did you not bring it up because of skin color? Interesting

There were many whites killed by cops since then,, still searching for your posts. Did you not bring it up because of skin color? Interesting
Show me a white guy choked to death on video and I’ll comment. How about the white guy crawling on the floor as directed and shot in a hotel hallway a few years back? On camera. I commented on that.

Show me a white guy choked to death on video and I’ll comment. How about the white guy crawling on the floor as directed and shot in a hotel hallway a few years back? On camera. I commented on that.
How do you think more whites are dying? Lol because of love? Haha

Situations like this will continue, if not increase; until we as a free society of equals do the only sensible thing. That being that every time one person takes the life of another, the matter goes to a jury trial. Every single time, no exceptions.

I can't help but wonder if the film maker ever once thought about trying to stop from happening what was happening instead of filming what was happening.

God bless you and the victim's family always!!!

Holly

Ladies and gentlemen, this post was not written as a parody.

This person doesn’t know that the person taking the video would have been arrested and possibly worse had he tried to interfere physically.

Fucking moron.

I can't help but wonder if the film maker ever once thought about trying to stop from happening what was happening instead of filming what was happening.

Holly

This person doesn’t know that the person taking the video would have been arrested and possibly worse had he tried to interfere physically.

Fucking moron.
Which is why them cops had better be prosecuted to the fullest extent for their over the line activity.

Holly

P.S. By the way, only a person in the same vein can spot another person just like them. Oh and I sleep alone until I am married too. In other words, thank you for letting me know what it is that I have not been missing out on.

Once someone is handcuffed it's ridiculously easy to maintain control over them. Ever been cuffed and then had someone push down, even just a little? It hurts like Hell and throws you off balance.

I would like to ask that cop why he felt he needed to use that level of force, and why he didn't let up on the guy when he was clearly in distress...

Situations like this will continue, if not increase; until we as a free society of equals do the only sensible thing. That being that every time one person takes the life of another, the matter goes to a jury trial. Every single time, no exceptions.
And none of this bullshit where trials are moved to different venues either. The accused need to stand and be judged by the members of the community in which they have been accused of their crime. Their peers. Anything else is nothing more than the usurpation of the power of the people.

Blacks kill Hundreds of un armed people a day in America,, where is your posts about that?

So do whites, racist. Go start a thread about it. This thread is about cops killing yet another black man. You could even argue it should be about cops killing a man, but to argue that it's OK because black people murder just like white people is asinine and racist.

looked all over- huge huge story- where is it?
Too bad for the black fella. MAYBE he should've NOT broken any laws and listened to the police officer? Or kept his carcass out of trouble?
Fuck you, bootlicker. Even if he broke a law, he didn’t deserve to be suffocated by an angry cop’s knee. This was abuse that lead to a citizen’s death.
Murder chargers shoiuld be made. Not stopped for a violent crime.

I hope they send thge one with the knee on his throat to prison for twenty years.
View attachment 341316
So now you compare this death as the same as the shooting of a suspect in a gun fight? Really?
It’s deaths over all. Mostly whites getting killed by cops

They killed a man for nothing. Fuck them. & Fuck you for dismissing it.
they did not intentionally kill him
and he was a jackass criminal
again--99.999% of these people are jackass criminals--not good boys
He was a SUSPECT in a non violent crime. I guess in Trump wold, police can just kill whomever they want...especially if they are black.

Holly

Fucking moron.
Once someone is handcuffed it's ridiculously easy to maintain control over them. Ever been cuffed and then had someone push down, even just a little? It hurts like Hell and throws you off balance.

I would like to ask that cop why he felt he needed to use that level of force, and why he didn't let up on the guy when he was clearly in distress...

Nutless pussies must set their FEELZ aside...this shit isn’t complicated...most of us were taught this critical principle by third grade.
Cause and effect
cau·sa·tion
/kôˈzāSH(ə)n/

noun
  1. the action of causing something.
    "investigating the role of nitrate in the causation of cancer"
    • the relationship between cause and effect; causality.
      plural noun: causations

I'm usually on the side of law enforcement.

But this time, I can't see how anyone can watch this video and not see a cop murdering a man.

Forum List

Back